Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsJamies Imaginativley Titled Log

Jamies Imaginativley Titled Log

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

3rd Place - well done mate. It was great to meet you (I was wearing the grey hoodie who came to congatulate you on the deadlifts).

You made mincemeat of the deads and as far as the drag - think you would have nailed it if it hadnt been pissing it down on a loose tarmac car park.

The guy who did 22 safe presses was unstoppable.
Well done mate. Not sure the hilly run the day before will have helped with the drag!!!

How did Phil get on?

Any word on the U90 finals?
The guy on the safe presses was unreal.

Boar: wasnt to bad mate had my tea at 6:00 dropped water had scrambled egges before bed and a hot bath for 1/2 hour, raided kids easter eggs for break fast and drove down with a jumper and fleece on think i would have been 89 without my bottoms n t shirt, just banged a load of blended banannas and diorolyte down after the weigh in.

Will: Im qualified, going to have to keep my weight down Unhappy just hope the finals not the weeknd in july I`m going away.

Thanks to every one else.
Excellent work mate.
ben: phil came 5th or 6th the prsees got him he only did one rep Unhappy

tont: cheers mate
Great work Jamie!

Onwards to the finals now!!
i got a pair of climbing shoes from decathlon for £20 bargain!
jt said:
i got a pair of climbing shoes from decathlon for £20 bargain!

What is this decathlon you speak of?
awesome to meet you buddy, i have some photos of u on the car pull ill email to ya if u pm me your adress, not the greatest pics tho
well done bud
Cheers mate,

Beckis just reminded me of another bit from yesterday I forgot, The turning point marker for the farmers was 2 ca tyres which got left there after the event and at one point the little un ran upto them and started flipping one and got more cheers than some of the competitors.
Great effort Jamie! Well done mate.
Great work mate, congrats on qualification
Well done Jamie.

All the best with the final.
Nice Work Jamie ... Winner of the Deadlift .. I should bloody think so as well !!

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsJamies Imaginativley Titled Log
Return to top View Desktop Site