You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsBelly Buster

Belly Buster

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

today squats high bar beltless barx5 40kx5 60kx5 65kx5 70kx5/5/5

ordered some weight lifting shoes today as my 13 year old do wins are f**ked
dannyboy73
good to see you are still training Ed.

Hope the boxing is going well.

Ive made merry to the total of 18 lbs this year since Christmass eve / and start cleaning my diet this coming Tuesday. I wont say how much high volume mulled wine/ Balieys/ wine and port Ive consumed but its going to be a clean January mate.

Anyhow. wanted to say happy new year to you sir. And Wayne who is likely looking in right now as a guest Grin
dannyboy73 said:good to see you are still training Ed.

Hope the boxing is going well.

Ive made merry to the total of 18 lbs this year since Christmass eve / and start cleaning my diet this coming Tuesday. I wont say how much high volume mulled wine/ Balieys/ wine and port Ive consumed but its going to be a clean January mate.

Anyhow. wanted to say happy new year to you sir. And Wayne who is likely looking in right now as a guest Grin

cheers Danny and to you mate , hope the move to self sufficiency is going well.

ED
close grip bench 50k 5x5 supersetted with wide grip chins 5x5
hi Ned !!

how is your overall health ? you feeling young and frisky ?

all the very best x
Boar said:hi Ned !!

how is your overall health ? you feeling young and frisky ?

all the very best x

all hail the mighty Baor , i'm good mate , feel pretty good i'm 80 kilo's and fitter than i've been in years . Life is good my friend , all the best for the new year to you buddy!
Happy New Year Ed! Just checking in to make sure you are still training.
Did a massive 90 kilo squat the other day after doing 74 for 20. Be inspired!What a monster!
nico said:Happy New Year Ed! Just checking in to make sure you are still training.
Did a massive 90 kilo squat the other day after doing 74 for 20. Be inspired!What a monster!

Hello mate hope all's well in France .I am inspired I dream of a 90k squat at the moment

finally threw my ancient Do wins away today as my adidas weight lifting shoes turned up , they felt a little weird at first but i seem to remember that's normal at first .

tonight bench press 60kx6 65kx6 70kx6/6 supersetted with pendalay row 55k 4 sets 7 reps
dannyboy73 said:

Wink
Hi Wayne happy new year mate !

squats barx3 40kx3 50kx3 60kx3 70kx3 80kx3 90kx1(inspired by Nico)

started very late cracked through that lot in 25 minutes, just did 3's to get something done

a mate of mine from the boxing gym wants to have a go at the natural u80kg strongman , I currently way 80kg strongly contemplating doing it with him , next year though as i have no strength at the moment.

squats barx3 40kx3 50kx3 60kx3 70kx3 80kx3 90kx1(inspired by Nico)

started very late cracked through that lot in 25 minutes, just did 3's to get something done

a mate of mine from the boxing gym wants to have a go at the natural u80kg strongman , I currently way 80kg strongly contemplating doing it with him , next year though as i have no strength at the moment.
squats barx5 40kx5 60kx5 70kx5 80kx5 90kx5
box squat to bench narrow stance just above parallel 60kx3 80kx3 90kx3 100kx3
sldl 70kx5/5 100kx5 120kx5
EDCLARKE said:

Thanks! Same to you, and anyone else reading this Happy

My post Christmas weigh-in revealed a half kilo drop (now 76.5kg), which was a bit baffling!
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
Thanks! Same to you, and anyone else reading this Happy
My post Christmas weigh-in revealed a half kilo drop (now 76.5kg), which was a bit baffling!

wow impressive mate , i am 80kg exactly at the moment , i think for me the weight loss stops here .
squat bar x5/5 40k5 60kx5 70kx5 80kx5 90kx5

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsBelly Buster
Return to top View Desktop Site