REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 87 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsBelly Buster

Belly Buster

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910 ... ... 3334353637383940414243

BoarIcon...17-12-2018 @ 09:20 
Avatar
Walk your talk
Member 5, 25489 posts
Administrator
I thinn we both know he was talking about you Nedward

Dont worry too much about getting hold of your bro , I'll sort it myself.

I'm being very careful with my achilies , most of my runs are standard plods , just building up distance - the main problem was that i started off running last year when i was 12kn heavier and just went 0-100 ....
EDCLARKEIcon...18-12-2018 @ 18:27 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 10750 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Boar said:I thinn we both know he was talking about you Nedward

Dont worry too much about getting hold of your bro , I'll sort it myself.

I'm being very careful with my achilies , most of my runs are standard plods , just building up distance - the main problem was that i started off running last year when i was 12kn heavier and just went 0-100 ....


Jimmy f**king Nail? other than that good work!
BoarIcon...18-12-2018 @ 18:43 
Avatar
Walk your talk
Member 5, 25489 posts
Administrator
Post Edited: 18.12.2018 @ 18:47 PM by Boar
AINT NO DOUBT !!

to be fair Ed , I just sat down and thought up 30 songs I like and sent off the email , A couple of the ones he played i thought to myself 'did i choose that ??'

It was nice though


told the wife i am on an unstoppable collision course with a concept 2 rower !
EDCLARKEIcon...19-12-2018 @ 21:55 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 10750 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Boar said:AINT NO DOUBT !!

to be fair Ed , I just sat down and thought up 30 songs I like and sent off the email , A couple of the ones he played i thought to myself 'did i choose that ??'

It was nice though


told the wife i am on an unstoppable collision course with a concept 2 rower !


good man , i need to start doing some cardio , but i cant seem to get any motivation together to start
PorkPieIcon...20-12-2018 @ 15:51 
Avatar
Do hugs, not drugs.
Member 136, 712 posts
SQ 380, BP 242.5, DL 330
952.5 kgs @ 110kgs Eq
EDCLARKE said:
good man , i need to start doing some cardio , but i cant seem to get any motivation together to start


Kettlebells are cardio for people who don't like cardio.

Get hold of a 24kgs kettlebell - swing it on 30s on/20s off sets, swapping over from r to l arm, back again - repeat till you're puking. You'll build up quickly to 15/20 mins, which is all you'll need. Work em' in at the end of weights, or on days off.

That'll trim you up young fella.
BoarIcon...20-12-2018 @ 18:53 
Avatar
Walk your talk
Member 5, 25489 posts
Administrator
five years since Dai has posted and he chooses you ed ! medal of honour !
EDCLARKEIcon...21-12-2018 @ 22:58 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 10750 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Boar said:five years since Dai has posted and he chooses you ed ! medal of honour !


we're snapped achillies tendon buddies! , cheers Pork Pie , ive been doing some kettlebell snatches but i'll add the swings in as well
BoarIcon...22-12-2018 @ 11:39 
Avatar
Walk your talk
Member 5, 25489 posts
Administrator
I have a sore achillies , im part of the gang of 3 !

It sometimes hurts a bit .....not quite the same as the grim sound of the largest tendon in your body actually snapping

I have bought and sold many things but i would never sell my beloved kettlebells !
BoarIcon...22-12-2018 @ 11:40 
Avatar
Walk your talk
Member 5, 25489 posts
Administrator
oh, and MEGA LOL at the though if Ed 'trimming up'


that ship has sailed.
EDCLARKEIcon...22-12-2018 @ 17:35 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 10750 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Boar said:oh, and MEGA LOL at the though if Ed 'trimming up'


that ship has sailed.


even more f a lol at the "young fella"
EDCLARKEIcon...24-12-2018 @ 20:23 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 10750 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
23rd bench press pause 80kx5 90kx3 touch and go 90kx5
deadlift 160kx5 170kx3
dead stop hack squat 100kx10 140kx5 150kx5 160kx5 range of motion on this is pathetic but its about right for deadlift asistance

single arm kettlebell swings 20k 30 seconds on 20 seconds off for 10 minutes
PorkPieIcon...04-01-2019 @ 10:53 
Avatar
Do hugs, not drugs.
Member 136, 712 posts
SQ 380, BP 242.5, DL 330
952.5 kgs @ 110kgs Eq
EDCLARKE said:single arm kettlebell swings 20k 30 seconds on 20 seconds off for 10 minutes


How did you find them?
EDCLARKEIcon...05-01-2019 @ 16:49 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 10750 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
PorkPie said:
How did you find them?


they did the trick i was blowing out of my arse , i stopped short of vomiting thoughGrin
EDCLARKEIcon...09-01-2019 @ 19:11 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 10750 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
monday :
benchpress flat back feet up 80kx8 85kx6 90kx3
paused box squat 90kx6 100kx6/6/6
military press 45k 10/8

kettlebell snatches 16k dumbell 30 secs on 20secs off for 10minutes

today:
paused benchpress 80kx3 90kx3/3 close grip paused 60kx10 70kx9
paused box squat 60kx3 80kx3 90kx3 100kx3 110kx3/3
machine pull downs 80k plate weight 10/10
benc supported row 20k dumbels 10/10
EDCLARKEIcon...11-01-2019 @ 18:01 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 10750 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
bench press t&g 90kx6 100kx2 90kx5 close grip 80k 5/5
deadlift hex bar 170kx5 180kx5 190kx4
hack squat machine 50k weight 10/10
machine rows 60k plate weight 10/10/10

12345678910 ... ... 3334353637383940414243

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsBelly Buster
© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto