Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsYoungy's Training Journal

Youngy's Training Journal

Users viewing topic: & 2 Guests

Post Edited: 17.11.2009 @ 00:04 AM by youngy
Okay leave it with me. Tongue

Can't promise anything though!
Really solid training lately mate. Good vids.

Paul
d_singh
hey solid training pal. looks like you are making good gains from the 5 3 1.
Cheers guys. Aye 5/3/1 seems to work well for me on bench. Will see how squat and deadlift come along.

19th November - Training @ Unit 20

Push Press :

Squat :

Log Press (Floor to overhead) :

Comments : Good session tonight with Buzz, wee brother and Davie at Unit 20. Need to learn to get better leg drive in the push presses. Squats didnt quite feel right but happy to get another PB. Will do some solid rep work with these to hammer in the technique as I've changed it slight recently. Log press was good fun. Hard work on the lungs and its a different beast from the barbell. Enjoyed these.
still more with your squat mate well done on pb again 170 next???
Aye cheers mate. 165 could have been deeper. Will get in some solid rep work for a few weeks before going for 170+.
both seemed to have depth too me mate u just need the extra confidence i reackon dont be scared to fail i reackon
d_singh
u squat very similar to me . depth would still pass on second.
Solid session tonight man, good to get to grips with the log, and bag a sneaky squat PB at the same time!
good squats m8.
Cheers guys.
20th November - Training @ the garage

Bench :

Dips : Not sure how many.

Comments : Just wanted to get some bench tech work in. Concentrated on pulling the bar apart throughout, not sure how much it helps engage the lats. 8x3 with the chains was done fast and with 30s rest between sets.
21st November - Training @ the Garage

Deadlift :

Wide Grip Pullups :

Good Mornings :

Barbell Row :

Comments : Goal was 6 at 175, nearly gave up (being the slacker than I am) a couple of times but stuck with it. Tried to mix everything else up a little from the norm. Good workout.
whats the reason ov leaveing the bar mate can u still call that 1 set of 6??????
good4gains said:whats the reason ov leaveing the bar mate can u still call that 1 set of 6??????

First time I left the bar and re-chalked was about 25s between lifts and second time 'cause I was going to give up. 15s between lifts. Yes I am calling it 1 set of 6.

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsYoungy's Training Journal
Return to top View Desktop Site