REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 118 guests
You are here: HomeForumd_singh → View All Posts

View All Posts: d_singh

12345678910 ... ... 8384858687888990919293

» Holy Fuck! (Go to post)23-05-2013 @ 22:19 
MattD90 said:
Very few of the crazy conspiracy theorists on my facebook are believing that one. The reason being, belief in a conspiracy theory tends to increase the further you get geographically from where it happened. The people on my facebook live in the UK so it's on their doorstep, they probably know friends of friends who live down there and maybe even witnessed it, etc. So it's harder to deny it happened.
However if this had happened in the US, they would have been straight on it behind their keyboards 4000 miles away analysing 2nd hand news sources, circling things on photographs and making crazy youtube vids, because it is so detached from their world their speculation goes into overdrive, and no one can "prove" them otherwise because the chance of them having a conversation with someone who was there is tiny.
Their minds fascinate me.

very true. I like a lot of fb pages from america and news channels so there are theories floating about. Definitely need to gain your news from a various sources to make up your own educated opinion. I never just rely on mainstream media like bbc
» Holy Fuck! (Go to post)23-05-2013 @ 22:19 
MattD90 said:
Very few of the crazy conspiracy theorists on my facebook are believing that one. The reason being, belief in a conspiracy theory tends to increase the further you get geographically from where it happened. The people on my facebook live in the UK so it's on their doorstep, they probably know friends of friends who live down there and maybe even witnessed it, etc. So it's harder to deny it happened.
However if this had happened in the US, they would have been straight on it behind their keyboards 4000 miles away analysing 2nd hand news sources, circling things on photographs and making crazy youtube vids, because it is so detached from their world their speculation goes into overdrive, and no one can "prove" them otherwise because the chance of them having a conversation with someone who was there is tiny.
Their minds fascinate me.

very true. I like a lot of fb pages from america and news channels so there are theories floating about. Definitely need to gain your news from a various sources to make up your own educated opinion. I never just rely on mainstream media like bbc
» Holy Fuck! (Go to post)23-05-2013 @ 21:40 
Post Edited: 23.05.2013 @ 21:41 PM by d_singh
http://www.infowars.com/was-the-woolwich-attack-a-hoax-debunke...

Just incase people think it may be staged as rumours have been circulating. Latter part of the video is interesting and informative .
» Holy Fuck! (Go to post)23-05-2013 @ 21:26 
Agree with the comment above. Its funny as in a couple of days time all these so called people who want brown people out will probably nod/smile at them in the gym or visit the local shop owned by one and act like nothing has happened. Sorry if im stereotyping about the shop but i own one so its cool lol
» Holy Fuck! (Go to post)23-05-2013 @ 16:34 
brownbear said:
People are quick to forget it was the f**king Americans who provided arms to the Taliban to fight the Russians and got Saddam Hussein in to power.

Exactly. Media just loves to create fear and propaganda while those in power loot the country and commit crimes while people are distracted.
» Holy Fuck! (Go to post)23-05-2013 @ 16:23 
The world just seems so weird these days. Everyone is up in arms about this incidents ( which of course is a sad state of affair) but why doesnt anyone bat an eye lid when quite clearly western foreign policy is funding jhadist extremists in Libya and Syria with tax payers money to destablise countries. I see a lot of people saying support our troops , which i agree , but does this also mean support foreign policy which probably the majority of troops both american and english dont agree on.
» Double Bodyweight Atlas Stone: Tom Hibbert 175kg to 44' at 87kg Bodyweight (Go to post)10-03-2013 @ 23:26 
immpressive
» 74kg Raw Powerlifter's Journal (Go to post)21-02-2013 @ 00:13 
mate you have made some awesome gains in the last few years. brilliant deadlift attempt . keep it up
» tiny iron (Go to post)24-09-2012 @ 20:59 
looks like some cartoon character ....does grab your attention, which i suppose is his aim
» tiny iron (Go to post)24-09-2012 @ 11:38 
im sure there is a bit where he says ' i only train light ' . so basically he does not train legs , cant do chins , and only trains light hmmm
» tiny iron (Go to post)24-09-2012 @ 11:38 
im sure there is a bit where he says ' i only train light ' . so basically he does not train legs , cant do chins , and only trains light hmmm
» tiny iron (Go to post)24-09-2012 @ 11:31 
Luuuuuukey said:Got to get myself a string vest!

and some chicken from farmer fred
» tiny iron (Go to post)24-09-2012 @ 11:30 
obviously a synthol user
» tiny iron (Go to post)24-09-2012 @ 11:16 
he lives in the gym. Love the squat rack bit. Im a upper body person
» tiny iron (Go to post)24-09-2012 @ 10:57 
some excellent training tips here lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuRiNnMy9Pg

12345678910 ... ... 8384858687888990919293

You are here: HomeForumd_singh → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions