REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 2 members and 268 guests

Spams video journal of fun!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910111213141516171819202122

spam_upIcon...19-01-2013 @ 11:06 
Avatar
Glorious spam
Member 1563, 3961 posts
SQ 180, BP 130, DL 260
570.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
chaos said:Top squats and deads!


Cheers mate, plan was to do 190x5 on the deads for the last set but lower back didn't feel rite at all, think squatting 'heavy' 9 sessions in a row caught up on me a bit.
spam_upIcon...19-01-2013 @ 15:18 
Avatar
Glorious spam
Member 1563, 3961 posts
SQ 180, BP 130, DL 260
570.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Very Short rest/BBing style/pump/lighweight baby/swole training.

Bench press
60kg x 10
80kg x 5
90kg x 8
90kg x 7
90kg x 5
90kg x 4

Strict press
55kg x 6
55kg x 6
55kg x 6
55kg x 4 +5pp

Last set done shouting 'Arnold!' At the top of every rep.

15 mins in :|

Db press
40kg x 5
40kg x 5
40kg x 5
40kg x 5

Incline fly
14kg x 8
18kg x 8
18kg x 8
18kg x 13

Dips x 16

Tricep pull downs
4 sets.
2 rope 2 bar.

45min

Skipping x 3 min.
vausieIcon...19-01-2013 @ 15:26 
Avatar
in real life im massive like big fridge
Member 1317, 7144 posts
SQ 220, BP 147.5, DL 290
657.5 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
I like the arnold press all be it a bit strange Grin
vausieIcon...19-01-2013 @ 15:33 
Avatar
in real life im massive like big fridge
Member 1317, 7144 posts
SQ 220, BP 147.5, DL 290
657.5 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
I like the arnold press all be it a bit strange Grin
spam_upIcon...19-01-2013 @ 15:42 
Avatar
Glorious spam
Member 1563, 3961 posts
SQ 180, BP 130, DL 260
570.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
vausie said:I like the arnold press all be it a bit strange Grin


spam_upIcon...21-01-2013 @ 18:10 
Avatar
Glorious spam
Member 1563, 3961 posts
SQ 180, BP 130, DL 260
570.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Squats/back pump swole sesh.

Squats
60kg x 10
110kg x 5
125kg x 5
125kg x 5

Legs f**ked??

Deadlifts (1-2 min rests)
60kg x 5
100kg x 5
140kg x 5
160kg x 5
160kg x 5
160kg x 5
160kg x 6

Barbell row
70kg x 10
70kg x 10
70kg x 10
70kg x 10

Pull ups
X 6
X 6

Chin ups
X 7
X 7

Face pulls
80lbs
X 12
X 12
90lbs
X 12
X 12

Ez bar curls
35kg x 5
35kg x 5
35kg x 5
35kg x 6

More reppy stuff. Motivation low as f**k atm so just doing what i feel like. You wot m8?
vausieIcon...21-01-2013 @ 18:16 
Avatar
in real life im massive like big fridge
Member 1317, 7144 posts
SQ 220, BP 147.5, DL 290
657.5 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
ok i suppose my unmotivated friend y the sudden lack of enthusiasm u were going full steam not 3 weeks ago ?
fctilidieIcon...21-01-2013 @ 18:21 
Grandad Goatse
Member 2494, 5035 posts
SQ 120, BP 110, DL 125
355.0 kgs @ 67kgs UnEq
We all suffer from lack of motivation at times, just got to work through it and not do anything silly. Maybe a deload is needed?
spam_upIcon...21-01-2013 @ 18:54 
Avatar
Glorious spam
Member 1563, 3961 posts
SQ 180, BP 130, DL 260
570.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
vausie said:ok i suppose my unmotivated friend y the sudden lack of enthusiasm u were going full steam not 3 weeks ago ?


Well my lower back giving me s**t just as i was getting somewhere with the squats is the main thing training wise, but like goats said i should probably just have a bit of a deload which in my head is kinda what im doing by staying away from heavy stuff for a week or two.

Apart from that, work and b**ches been pissin me off and doing my head in lately and i always find it alot harder to stay positive this time of the year regardless.

Anyway, thats enough gayness for now. Roll-Eyes
wjmxm21Icon...21-01-2013 @ 19:00 
Avatar
improvment is a MUST !!
Member 1407, 1629 posts
SQ 215, BP 187.5, DL 270
672.5 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
spam_up said:
Well my lower back giving me s**t just as i was getting somewhere with the squats is the main thing training wise, but like goats said i should probably just have a bit of a deload which in my head is kinda what im doing by staying away from heavy stuff for a week or two.
Apart from that, work and b**ches been pissin me off and doing my head in lately and i always find it alot harder to stay positive this time of the year regardless.
Anyway, thats enough gayness for now. Roll-Eyes


Don't get me started on b**ches ha Tongue

I do have the odd times where motivation seems to drop, i just tend to drop the weight and hit something comfortable until i feel up to it again.

Be good for us to get some sessions in together this year, can give each other a kick up the arse Grin
spam_upIcon...21-01-2013 @ 19:18 
Avatar
Glorious spam
Member 1563, 3961 posts
SQ 180, BP 130, DL 260
570.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
wjmxm21 said:
Don't get me started on b**ches ha Tongue
I do have the odd times where motivation seems to drop, i just tend to drop the weight and hit something comfortable until i feel up to it again.
Be good for us to get some sessions in together this year, can give each other a kick up the arse Grin


Yea deffo, im thinking about joining that gym down Oswestry way if its a decent place to lift cos ive moved a fair way from my old gym now.
wjmxm21Icon...21-01-2013 @ 19:23 
Avatar
improvment is a MUST !!
Member 1407, 1629 posts
SQ 215, BP 187.5, DL 270
672.5 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
spam_up said:
Yea deffo, im thinking about joining that gym down Oswestry way if its a decent place to lift cos ive moved a fair way from my old gym now.


Which one?
RodgerIcon...21-01-2013 @ 19:41 
Avatar
salad dodger *missing*
Member 1805, 10367 posts
SQ 215, BP 121, DL 240
576.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Still good sessions arnold
Slam the b**ches.
Im down in knutsford 4th and 5th march on a course. Where you train now?
vausieIcon...21-01-2013 @ 19:58 
Avatar
in real life im massive like big fridge
Member 1317, 7144 posts
SQ 220, BP 147.5, DL 290
657.5 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
spam_upIcon...21-01-2013 @ 20:21 
Avatar
Glorious spam
Member 1563, 3961 posts
SQ 180, BP 130, DL 260
570.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Rodger said:Still good sessions arnold
Slam the b**ches.
Im down in knutsford 4th and 5th march on a course. Where you train now?


At the moment i still train at the Xfit gym in Chester. Would happily meet you for a sesh but i think its a good 40 mins or so from Knutsford. unless there's somewhere near Warrington thats good for training cos its where i work and closer to Knutsford?

wjmxm21 said:
Which one?


Think its called Sparta Gym. Sounds like it will cater for do proper lifting and stuff.



V - Bet thats stuck in your head now aint it? Tongue

12345678910111213141516171819202122

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions