REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 183 guests
You are here: HomeForummaca → View All Posts

View All Posts: maca

12345678910 ... ... 3435363738394041424344

» how do you load a journal picture? (Go to post)05-04-2010 @ 11:00 
Rob said:I do them every few months, will be doing another batch soon!

cheers rob, not that i love myself i would prob put a picture up of megan fox or something

Grin
» how do you load a journal picture? (Go to post)05-04-2010 @ 10:56 
hi guys, im a bit thick when it comes to computers well VERY thick! how do you get a pict up on your journal?? ive got a pict on my profile but not on the journal page!?!

cheers from a dumb hairy ass scotsman
» marc mcaloon training log (Go to post)05-04-2010 @ 10:39 
nico16 said:good luck with the training maca it was good meeting u on saturdayGrin

you too bud and a solid performance for such a young age, im sure stephen will keep you going you got a good partner there. im expecting big things in the future from youHappy
» marc mcaloon training log (Go to post)05-04-2010 @ 10:21 
martinb said:Dude, you don't need any help with your yoke, if you can sort that shin out you will fly!

However I think I could learn a lot from how you train your deadlift, that thing is scary!

haha cheers martin.
i know ive got a couple of PL comps coming up but i'll still come through on sudays to the unit, maybe do the log thats annother id like under ma belt and its always good getting tips off you guys even drewGrin
» marc mcaloon training log (Go to post)05-04-2010 @ 10:11 
Lurkio said:Good luck with this mate.

thanx alot bud.
» marc mcaloon training log (Go to post)04-04-2010 @ 23:11 
thanx nick. im sure i'll see and hear alot more from you in the future big things solid lifter m8t. hopefully we'll do an open one day together.
» trying to be less emo, and do an open comp (Go to post)04-04-2010 @ 23:03 
hey martin, just started a journal aswell maybe help with my lifts. oh aye gonnae teach me the yoke Grin
» Unit 20 1st timers comp 2010 - 3rd April (Go to post)04-04-2010 @ 22:52 
buzz said:
Lol! It's a one off, you could probably still get £50+ if you auctioned it on ebay! Grin

id get more if you signed itGrin
» Unit 20 1st timers comp 2010 - 3rd April (Go to post)04-04-2010 @ 22:40 
thanx for the scores brian, i cant believe the points i lost on the yoke 1st place ended thereAngry

well done everyone
» Unit 20 1st timers comp 2010 - 3rd April (Go to post)04-04-2010 @ 22:33 
by the way brian my t shirt has tacky on it can i have a new oneGrin only kidding m8t. my trackies are fuked aswell i sat on the barrel and my ass stuck to it, ah well its a messy job but we love it!
» Unit 20 1st timers comp 2010 - 3rd April (Go to post)04-04-2010 @ 22:25 
its time for my write up thenGrin
axel i was one of the 1st guys up and thought id get double figures easy as ive been hitting them every week(prob too much) anyway got 9reps wasnt happy.
next the farmers hold i was aiming for 1min+ i got 56sec i think? wasnt all bad joint 3rd i think.
stones medely done 22secs in training was hoping to beat that i ended up with 23secs, at this point i was 2nd overall and i knew i had a good event in the deads coming up so it was all on the yoke dulkwalk.
yoke went badly i was going to fast fell forward and slid the yoke giving me a 2sec penalty then the dulkwalk was a dissater! i fell wot i thought was over the line only to find out i had about 12inches still to go. lost alot of points in this one basically ending my hope for 1st place.
last up deadlift i knew i had to win this i done 10 reps in about 30 secs then annother hard 5 but only to find out i was given 13. still joint 1st and the other two reps wouldnt have matter anyway to my overall position in 3rd place as i lost to many points on the yoke.
all in al i cant complain too much. onward and upwards Grin
» Unit 20 1st timers comp 2010 - 3rd April (Go to post)04-04-2010 @ 21:43 
buzz said:Maca - what tacky? Grin Aye, it's there. When you back at the unit? Still planning to train there a bit even though you're focussing on PL for a bit?

i'll still try and make it through on sundays brian, if only for the banterGrin
» marc mcaloon training log (Go to post)04-04-2010 @ 21:35 
i thought id start a training journal for the 1st time and see if it would help benefit my lifts in anyway.
i have competed in powerlifting for the past couple of years with my scores slowy heading in the right direction and hopefully i have alot more to come.
i do all my lifts unequipped apart from squats i like to wrap my knees due to injury. infact i havent squated yet this year because of knee and shin problems! im dreading my 1st session back!

feeling very sore today as i did my 1st strongman comp yesterday, i had a good day taking 3rd place overall although i didnt get a single PB out of the 5 events so i know i could and should have done betterGrin
im currently training for the scottish single lift comp on the 25th april. i will compete in bench and deadlift.

todays session: (as i said still soreUnhappy )
BENCHPRESS:
70KG X 5REPS
110KG X 5REPS
150KG X 2REPS X3SETS
190KG negative assist 2reps
110kg x 19 reps (was going for 20 but had nothing left in the tank)
then done some tricep work really light and hit the reps.
» Unit 20 1st timers comp 2010 - 3rd April (Go to post)04-04-2010 @ 12:18 
feeling sore today my legs are totally fukd from my disasterous performance in the yoke/duckwalkUnhappy

back in training tonight for the scottish single lift championships 3wks today, bench and deadlift no legs involved Grin

brian left my tacky no biggie if its gone will be training big bench n deads for the nxt few weeks anywayHappy

still cant believe i lost to a 17yr oldEek well done young nick.
» Unit 20 1st timers comp 2010 - 3rd April (Go to post)03-04-2010 @ 20:54 
nick said:Want to say well done to maca for his 15 reps on deadlift that was awesome(even though 2 were dissalowed) Grin

haha! thanx bud. we checked the video i got 15 but two reps went missing some how

Confused we didnt check the vid till half n hour after the comp and to be honest it wouldnt have made any difference to the overall standings.
i was well impressed with you nick especially at such a young age! big things to come in the futureGrin

i fukd up the yoke medely big time!! any footage of me flying over the line head 1stGrin
ahh well 3rd place aint to shabby.
well done every body and good show baldy

12345678910 ... ... 3435363738394041424344

You are here: HomeForummaca → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions