Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsBelly Buster

Belly Buster

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

friday : squats barx5 40kx5 60kx3 70kx3 80kx3 90kx3 close grip bench 40kx5 60kx5 70kx5
today deadlifts standing on a 20kg plate 110kx5 130kx5 140kx5 150kx5
clean and jerk bar 3x3
monday 1 hour boxing training

tonight bench press 70k 5x5 supersetted with pendalay rows 65k5x5
tonight squat 80k 5x5 it was cold
you still getting nekkid in your big whiskey barrell fat Ned ? I have recently re-aquainted myself with the wheelie bin and i an very much enjoying the benefits , although i do wear my underpants.
yes mate did 3 minutes this morning , i'm not quite as obsessive as i was i just try and get in regularly nowadays rather than trying to stay in for long periods. do you do the breathing as well?
tonight: close grip pin press 6 inches off chest 60kx5 70kx5 75kx5 80kx5
wide grip chins 6/6/6
16k kettlebell overhead x10 each arm
i did used to do the breathing every day in my wagon befor i had my after dinner snooze , but havnt started it up this time , loving the wheelie bin though , i also am not going for the 'try to beat my last time' ...heading into the 10-15 minute territory , i now just do 3,4 possibly 5 minutes
Boar said:i did used to do the breathing every day in my wagon befor i had my after dinner snooze , but havnt started it up this time , loving the wheelie bin though , i also am not going for the 'try to beat my last time' ...heading into the 10-15 minute territory , i now just do 3,4 possibly 5 minutes

exactly the same here buddy , just trying to do it everyday 3 mins minimum anything else is a bonus.
Strength doesn’t look too bad Ed👍
What is the barrel/wheelie bin? Freezing water? You crazy kids!
nico said:Strength doesn’t look too bad Ed👍
What is the barrel/wheelie bin? Freezing water? You crazy kids!

me and the Boar do the whim hoff method so we have cold showers and ice baths along with a breathing routine , I'm claasy and from the south so i use an old whiskey barrel , Boar is from Preston and uses a bin.

training today deadlifts 100kx5 140kx5 160kx5 stiff legs 100kx10 1 hours boxing training.
should have done the deadlifts at the weekend ,but 1 of the dogs died and i had to dig a hole to put her in and i was knackered afterwards , you have to dig a bigger hole than you'd think for a dog !
monday 1 hours boxing training

tonight pin press close grip 1" off chest 70k 5/5/5 supersetted with bor 55k 3stes of 10
bench press feet up 60kx10 70kx6/6 supersetted with reverse grip row 65k 3 sets of 10

been hanging off the pull up bar everyday for 3 or 4 minutes , shoulders feel better than they have in a long time.
Grin

it is a brand new wheelie bin i got off the council (30 quid or so, just had to pretend ours was stolen) .... in other news a house up the road had a big skip with a giant whiskey barrel in it !!!!

oh lord .... anyhoo , i didnt go and get it , i just couldnt bring myself to, although i am a devoted skip rat, im old now and look like steptoe.

onwards !!

solid shoulder rehab neddy
mate you should definitely have knicked it , having said that I only just fit in my whiskey barrel I suspect the wheelie bin has a little more room. What training are you doing now mate still rowing like a looney?
wheelie bin is perfect - im only 5'7 and fit all the way up to my chin with a little bucket to sit on , nice little tap at the bottom to empty it.

as far as training goes - running and indoor cycling in prep for the manchester marathon (6 days a week) , this will be my last race over the half marathon as the very long training runs are pissing me off !

no rowing at the mo

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsBelly Buster
Return to top View Desktop Site