REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 309 guests

ACTIVATE: BEAST MODE

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910 ... ... 4546474849505152535455

walkerIcon...11-02-2013 @ 23:14 
Avatar
Does not need Advice, knows everything.
Member 3505, 3510 posts
SQ 295, BP 182.5, DL 290
767.5 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
Strong benching mate.
IrishMarcIcon...11-02-2013 @ 23:18 
no really Irish
Member 1196, 5908 posts
SQ 312, BP 230, DL 320
862.0 kgs @ 114kgs UnEq
Looking good for a good total
milsyIcon...12-02-2013 @ 08:07 
Avatar
Ne n coner a fuickex .ay ouse part we .be
Member 1425, 4647 posts
SQ 340, BP 227.5, DL 335
902.5 kgs @ 125kgs UnEq
thanks guys feeling abit better now iv had a few sessions with a good touch and pause on the bench
milsyIcon...13-02-2013 @ 21:39 
Avatar
Ne n coner a fuickex .ay ouse part we .be
Member 1425, 4647 posts
SQ 340, BP 227.5, DL 335
902.5 kgs @ 125kgs UnEq
easy session last before the British

flat bench

2x120
2x120
2x140
2x140

shirt on 2 boards
2x180
2x200
2x220

floor press
2x140
2x140
2x140
milsyIcon...16-02-2013 @ 19:41 
Avatar
Ne n coner a fuickex .ay ouse part we .be
Member 1425, 4647 posts
SQ 340, BP 227.5, DL 335
902.5 kgs @ 125kgs UnEq
Well a good days lifting won the u23 120 British jnrs and set a new britsh bench record will have videos to follow didn't push hard as its first comp back bit well happy

Squats
300
315
322.5 really easy

Bench
210
220
232.5 new British record felt like there was plenty more there


Deadlift
230
245 left it there to finish on 800 total

All in all really happy with it great bunch of guys helping out and lifting today too many to name looking forward for next comp and a chance to really push this equipped lifting already planning my training : )
RobboIcon...16-02-2013 @ 19:48 
Avatar
When I have enough cash, I get a deep tissue.
Member 465, 11029 posts
SQ 240, BP 175, DL 302.5
717.5 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
Congrats mate! Beastly benching!!!
fongIcon...16-02-2013 @ 19:57 
Avatar
really really interesting
Member 3474, 2816 posts
SQ 170, BP 120, DL 260
550.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
great job mate, fantastic work
LuuuuuukeyIcon...16-02-2013 @ 19:58 
Avatar
Hill sprints are fun!
Member 731, 3253 posts
SQ 200, BP 127.5, DL 232.5
560.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
Saw the squats online. Looked so easy man!
jimmyfIcon...16-02-2013 @ 20:01 
Avatar
Member 4098, 532 posts
SQ 235, BP 150, DL 260
645.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
milsy said:Well a good days lifting won the u23 120 British jnrs and set a new britsh bench record will have videos to follow didn't push hard as its first comp back bit well happy

Squats
300
315
322.5 really easy

Bench
210
220
232.5 new British record felt like there was plenty more there


Deadlift
230
245 left it there to finish on 800 total

All in all really happy with it great bunch of guys helping out and lifting today too many to name looking forward for next comp and a chance to really push this equipped lifting already planning my training : )



Thats great mate well done pal
milsyIcon...16-02-2013 @ 20:27 
Avatar
Ne n coner a fuickex .ay ouse part we .be
Member 1425, 4647 posts
SQ 340, BP 227.5, DL 335
902.5 kgs @ 125kgs UnEq
Thanks guys

Didn't realise there was a live stream Luke ?
IrishMarcIcon...16-02-2013 @ 20:52 
no really Irish
Member 1196, 5908 posts
SQ 312, BP 230, DL 320
862.0 kgs @ 114kgs UnEq
huge bench!
JackRevansIcon...17-02-2013 @ 01:03 
Avatar
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16481 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
"didnt push too hard", sets British bench record....

Massive lifts pal that's a brilliant performance
LuuuuuukeyIcon...17-02-2013 @ 06:05 
Avatar
Hill sprints are fun!
Member 731, 3253 posts
SQ 200, BP 127.5, DL 232.5
560.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
milsy said:Thanks guys

Didn't realise there was a live stream Luke ?


Yeah, a link was on the GBPF forum.
milsyIcon...17-02-2013 @ 11:03 
Avatar
Ne n coner a fuickex .ay ouse part we .be
Member 1425, 4647 posts
SQ 340, BP 227.5, DL 335
902.5 kgs @ 125kgs UnEq
JackRevans said:"didnt push too hard", sets British bench record....

Massive lifts pal that's a brilliant performance


Thanks jack keep watching the vid over and over and can't believe how it flew up just nailed the shirt perfect leaves me with a lot of confidence to take bench only record in 3 weeks
MattD90Icon...17-02-2013 @ 17:02 
Avatar
Skaven for the win !!
Member 2490, 3589 posts
SQ 180, BP 120, DL 230
530.0 kgs @ 82kgs UnEq
awesome, get them vids up Grin

12345678910 ... ... 4546474849505152535455

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions