Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Post Edited: 24.01.2009 @ 14:13 PM by bhamstaff

300kg deadlift, little clap at end off everyone in gym lol
easy!

you attention seeking bas***d Grin
yeah stop showing off
I stand corrected.

Well done!
feel confident with that weight now, took me nearly a year to add 10kg! so hasnt come easy SOTB
well your training has paid off. so a big pat on the back. 700lb next target
shawn
my advice was going to be leave the lift till the sudgen comp, BUT you've already lifted it so don't matter. Lol.

Nice lift mate
shawn said:
my advice was going to be leave the lift till the sudgen comp, BUT you've already lifted it so don't matter. Lol.

Nice lift mate

thats what i was doing, but the person i was training with was going for a 1 rep max and persuaded me to have another go at 300kg. i think ill stick to doubles till comp. something like this- 2 x 280 next week. then 285 x2. then 290kg x 2, so on
nathan said:
like the journal mate. just a bit of advice. i got to a sticking point on deadlifts and yoke i wasnt that good found out by my osteopath core work was what i needed. started to do it and mate its all worked. my midsection have becomne stronger so i can stabalize better and my deadliftis with form is much better. just a bit of advice cause your strong and you want to get better.
you may feel its a waist of time but dedicate yourself to do some core work at end of every session 10 mins and you see how beneficial it would be
just my opionion

i did some oblique work before my last deadlift session and that may be why i lifted 300kg. no point in training abs, their getting worked out every session pretty much. oblique work im going to do more of
if your going to try another deadlift at the sugden strongman then go for 3 x 270 3x 280 then 3 x 1 at 290
shawn
same as me, say i only go light and end up going for maxes. lol

I getting a new deadlift suit this week and even though i meant to be having a bit of a break, bet ou i still end up trying a deadlift pb in it.
looked simple! great lift man!
shawn said:
same as me, say i only go light and end up going for maxes. lol

I getting a new deadlift suit this week and even though i meant to be having a bit of a break, bet ou i still end up trying a deadlift pb in it.

lol your freak of nature though mate, strong as f**k. im just going to deadlift in a belt at the sugden, cant afford a suit.
Post Edited: 24.01.2009 @ 15:35 PM by BigKen
Nice pull mate!

I was going to offer you my Max DL that is too small for me now, but you'd need a 36 and its a 37!

Sorry mate.

That said, if anyone is interested in a size 37 Inzer Max DL thats only been used once or twice, feel free to PM me!
Nice deadlift - looked easy!

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsMy journal. Kieran
Return to top View Desktop Site