REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 127 guests
You are here: HomeForumbhamstaff → View All Posts

View All Posts: bhamstaff

12345678910 ... ... 6667686970717273747576

» Would anyone be interested (Go to post)12-03-2010 @ 16:12 
im down for anything if its end of year.
» Would anyone be interested (Go to post)12-03-2010 @ 16:08 
suits are are for losers
» Would anyone be interested (Go to post)12-03-2010 @ 16:00 
i vote for:

axle squat
axle clean and press
axle deadlift

no equipment

Grin
» Would anyone be interested (Go to post)12-03-2010 @ 14:45 
...or straps just for deadlift?
» Would anyone be interested (Go to post)12-03-2010 @ 14:43 
im up for it towards end of year. why dont you do everything on axle and completly raw?
» Adidas weightlifting shoes vs do wins ??? (Go to post)08-03-2010 @ 21:13 
ive tried both on and i prefer the adidas. the adidas are a tighter fit yet comfortable. the do-win sole feels to hard and sturdy for me, feels wierd. Happy
» Sugdens strongest man 2 - the videos (Go to post)07-03-2010 @ 21:39 
is there a dvd being made?
» what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!! (Go to post)16-12-2009 @ 15:09 
http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=10477-horrific
» Religious convictions (Go to post)27-11-2009 @ 00:56 
BigKen said:My point is that did you even have any idea what Darwin's Theory of Evolution was about before making a post or did you just assume that you'd be right in your efforts to convey the process of evolution. From the post I'd sway towards the latter since you were so so far off the mark!

i personally do not believe in superstition or invisible gods. i do not need a god to cormfort me or turn to in times of need. i just think people believe in gods because thier weak and need a crutch to make them think everything will be okay. i think people should start believing in themselves more. i do not preach what i believe in and i dont really care what other people around me believe in, its thier choice. Im hardly conveying the process of evolution. i said what seperates humans from animals is intelligence. isnt that why we are top of the food chain? there is scientific evidence of evolution in many plants and animals. i believe in science and what my eyes can see. i seen a thread on religion and gave an opinion.

Human evolution, or anthropogenesis, is the origin and evolution of Homo sapiens as a distinct species from other hominids, great apes and placental mammals. The study of human evolution encompasses many scientific disciplines, including physical anthropology, primatology, archaeology, linguistics and genetics.[1]

The term "human" in the context of human evolution refers to the genus Homo, but studies of human evolution usually include other hominids, such as the Australopithecines. The genus Homo had diverged from the Australopithecines by about 2.3 to 2.4 million years ago in Africa.[2][3] Scientists have estimated that humans branched off from their common ancestor with chimpanzees - the only other living hominins - about 5–7 million years ago. Several species of Homo evolved and are now extinct. These include Homo erectus, which inhabited Asia, and Homo neanderthalensis, which inhabited Europe. Archaic Homo sapiens evolved between 400,000 and 250,000 years ago.- wikipedia
» Religious convictions (Go to post)27-11-2009 @ 00:33 
BigKen said:
You may want to have a read through this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution Grin
Heres an extract; "In biology, evolution is change in the genetic material of a population of organisms from one generation to the next. Though changes produced in any one generation are normally small, differences accumulate with each generation and can, over time, cause substantial changes in the population, a process that can result in the emergence of new species."

nice, whats your point?
» Religious convictions (Go to post)27-11-2009 @ 00:20 
MattGriff said:
What has luck got to do with it?
There is something behind it, science and a lot of hard f**king work by humans.
The great irony is that the vast majority of real technological breakthroughs certainly in the engineering and computer based world were developed for, during or becuase of war - and as zelots often tell us this is not the lords doing and so on.

id have slapped your mom for having such an ugly child, but ive got to pay respects for pushing your fat head out her c**t
» Religious convictions (Go to post)26-11-2009 @ 15:09 
PorkPie said:
I tell you what Keyring - you are more mental than physical.

i dont know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult Wink
» Religious convictions (Go to post)26-11-2009 @ 14:47 
Post Edited: 26.11.2009 @ 14:50 PM by bhamstaff
MattGriff said:
???? Thats not quite how evolution works Wink Grin

evolution is more mental then physical. so if one pushes at ones limitations throughout their life then surely their offspring will be more intelligent? same goes for physical strength, etc... intelligence separates us from animals, not specifically physical capabilities.
» Religious convictions (Go to post)26-11-2009 @ 14:43 
Post Edited: 26.11.2009 @ 14:45 PM by bhamstaff
Believe in yourself i say. I believe in evolution and that we should all keep pushing at our limitations to do so.

i like the philosophy of friedrich nietszche.
» FAVORITE BOXERS (Go to post)24-11-2009 @ 22:38 
bodyweight is 103kg clean, deadlift is still 300kg Grin
but my bench and squat has severely dropped.

12345678910 ... ... 6667686970717273747576

You are here: HomeForumbhamstaff → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions