Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumNutritionwhat did you have for tea?

what did you have for tea?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Couldn't be bothered cooking so a double 1/4lb-er with large chips and coleslaw, and a pack chilli peanuts.
Post Edited: 06.12.2012 @ 02:22 AM by Hywel
dp
New recipe I tried, fried chicken in a honey/chilli/garlic sauce. Was tasty! Happy
A whey shake, about 60g protein, large scoop of pnb, coffee

No time or inclination to cook by the time I got back from work

Unhappy
5 sausages, green beans, sweetcorn.
Then spread out a bit: A mozarella ball (light) about 100g almonds, 2 eggs salad, coleslaw and half a block of feta. Some yoghurt.
Fresh cheese and basil ravioli with tomato sauce and a tin of sardines.

Then a chocolate and banana milkshake

3 bananas
Half a cup of milk powder
Half a cup drinking chocolate
Half a litre of milk
some horrible vegetable soup stuff
Nothing yet - I really should eat Embarassed
Chicken, pasta, onions
Then
Yougurt x 2 tubs of the Oykos ones
Well I'm nine cans deep and counting, then I have a chicken Vindaloo warming in the oven with half of our lasses chicken biriyani if I fancy it. Will I get banned for admitting I'm drinking? Think my spelling is okRoll-Eyes
PAGAN said:Well I'm nine cans deep and counting, then I have a chicken Vindaloo warming in the oven with half of our lasses chicken biriyani if I fancy it. Will I get banned for admitting I'm drinking? Think my spelling is okRoll-Eyes

i doubt it, u get banned if your pissed not drinking. 9 cans is just a warm up for u isnt it ?
last night was pie, mash and liquor with tons vinegar - you can tell important a London lad
glen_danbury said:last night was pie, mash and liquor with tons vinegar - you can tell important a London lad

Being a yorkshire lad I have never known what people mean by liquor on pie and mash what is it ? Is it just gravy ? I thaught southerners were scared of gravy?
milsy said:
Being a yorkshire lad I have never known what people mean by liquor on pie and mash what is it ? Is it just gravy ? I thaught southerners were scared of gravy?

Parsley sauce according to interweb!

Southerners ARE afraid of gravy Tongue
Just had a 12 oz rump steak with green beans

You are here: HomeForumNutritionwhat did you have for tea?
Return to top View Desktop Site