REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 183 guests
You are here: HomeForumWiegieboard → View All Posts

View All Posts: Wiegieboard

12345678910 ... ... 746747748749750751752753754755756

» 2 litres of milk a day (Go to post)15-12-2009 @ 13:11 
Chocolate milk is most definitely for the win.
Why milk?
"Mr T done it and he were hard."
» My Journal Thingy... (Go to post)14-12-2009 @ 19:27 
no sleep for 30 hours and then a session!?

I bet you sure slept after it though!
» Wiegieboard gets his grunt on. (Go to post)14-12-2009 @ 19:24 
Wes said:Well done fella and great effort ! It must feel good to get that first comp out of the way !! Its a big step forward...

Thanks dude. Yea it feels great to have done it. It's really given me sensible goals to work towards now that I know my competition singles. It's given me a little hunger for competition too. I have to gain 12.5kg over my 3 lifts to step up to the next notch on the sugden power chart haha.
» Front Squat PB video (Go to post)13-12-2009 @ 22:36 
Nice 175. That was awesome! Wish I had a cage in my garden.
» Phil's lifting (PL/OL and anything else that comes to mind!) (Go to post)13-12-2009 @ 15:00 
Well done on your new PR. Been enjoying reading your log.
» Wiegieboard gets his grunt on. (Go to post)13-12-2009 @ 12:54 
Post Edited: 13.12.2009 @ 12:55 PM by Wiegieboard
So Toby, Allen, Neil and I did the mega liftoff yesterday.

This was my first comp. and first time doing lifts with commands.

I did:

127.5 Squat

102.5 Benchpress

160 Deadlift

Total 390.

The squat felt good. I feel that I could have went higher than I did but this was actually a PB for me so I'm happy with that.

The benchpress was really on the limit of my abilities. It's tough stuff when you have that pause at the bottom of the movement. I've only ever done touch and go beforehand so it was a learning experience.

The deadlift was tough stuff. I've never done a single with it since I started training in August. I also think that it was pretty much bang on my limit.

Now that I know where I stand with all three lifts, I know more accurately what I should be focusing on for the future.

Toby and Neil had a great battle on the deadlift. Both guys were going balls to the wall. It was something else to watch it really was!

We ate Chinese food afterwards where I got some awesome meat sweats and then we went out drinking. I got so wasted that I was pretty much just moving around in a random pattern by the end of the night. I remember being there and I vaguely remember talking to a foreign blonde girl for a while, but I don't remember any specifics? I was possibly raising Hell?

I owe the dudes a good night out.
Thanks guys for the awesome day!

Neill
» Mariusz Pudzianowski MMA Debut Friday (Go to post)11-12-2009 @ 23:48 
He made short work of his opponent utilising leg kicks and ground 'n' pound. Well done Mariusz. Next Bob Sapp?
» Mariusz Pudzianowski MMA Debut Friday (Go to post)11-12-2009 @ 21:45 
I've seen his padwork and it is very very sloppy, but I can't imagine that being hit by that kind of weight and power would be any fun at all. If he can keep his chin covered and keep throwing bombs for longer than a couple of minutes, he may be the next Bob Sapp.
» 500lb deadlift-PB (Go to post)11-12-2009 @ 15:53 
Beard_Of_Iron said:strong stuff! you will hit 250 quicker if you obtain a beard.

I do believe that this is true. Nice lift dude. Well done.
» Muff diving (Go to post)11-12-2009 @ 15:48 
Mon said: 2004 I joined a robbery squad at work. There my new 'line manager' was a tart called Karen and she was an absolute nob. Ugly, short, the sort of lazy eye that rolls around in circles when she takes her glasses off. Needless to say even I wouldn't lick it.

Anyway, I was filled with delight when I heard the TRUE story of why her nickname was BREVILLE (she didn't know why).
Turns out some copper pulled her when she was a probationer years ago before my time. In the process of getting some he went down on it and proceeded to open the lovely lady's labia with his two fingertips.

As he did so, he immediately saw white strings draped across from lip to lip. Restraning a gag and the urge to comment, he quickly went back to her head and shagged the muck.

Later when telling people about the incident he described the vision as being like 'OPENING UP A TOASTED CHEESE SANDWICH!' Hence the name...BREVILLE!

BLIRP!
» Muff diving (Go to post)09-12-2009 @ 14:38 
What if the muff has a little extra cheese on that taco?
» Which sport is king? (Go to post)09-12-2009 @ 00:03 
Carl said:hot lady: hey mr, you look big and strong, how much do you bench

moz: hey, i can bench 230kg, but thats using a bench shirt

hot lady: whats a bench shirt?

moz: well a bench shirt is a piece of supportive equipment...

Hot lady: sorry, i have to go over there

Hot lady: hey mr, you look big and strong, how much can u bench

Carl: 185, but im more into strongman

Hot lady: ooooh, is that where you pull trucks and lift up them balls??

Carl: yep, thats the one

Hot lady: so, can oyu pull a truck

Carl: easy peasy, can you lift up my balls

hot lady: ooh, yes ok you big brute of a man

Carl:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/suicidalttoast/4chan/GR...

Just gotta say lol at this post. Nice work.
» Which sport is king? (Go to post)09-12-2009 @ 00:02 
Although I train powerlifting. I choose strongman. It's a f**king brilliant sport.
» Wiegieboard gets his grunt on. (Go to post)08-12-2009 @ 23:12 
1pm It is! I'll see you there. I hope Bry can make it. When he tells me to lift heavier weights, it somehow works. He's done it a few times now. I don't even know my max deadlift haha so I'll be referring to him to tell me what to lift. I've not deadlifted in 2 weeks either :/
» Wiegieboard gets his grunt on. (Go to post)08-12-2009 @ 23:06 
Meeting at the gym would be great for me. I did a couple of sessions there back a couple of years ago. What time is best for you chaps?

12345678910 ... ... 746747748749750751752753754755756

You are here: HomeForumWiegieboard → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions