Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsPaul Savage training log

Paul Savage training log

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Post Edited: 02.04.2016 @ 16:42 PM by Sparrow
I have to say I feel very let down by his actions.

Not communication whatsoever.

I just noticed he was last on the grip board three hours ago, but disappointingly chose not to respond to Macca's post.

He was also on this very forum on the 28th March. I find it hard to believe he did not check his journal.

His silence says everything.

I took Paul as a man of his word.

I wonder how many other people he has lied to, evaded, let down or cheated? Or is it just me?
Nothing very good rarely comes from gambling, maybe with the exception of this...

Sparrow said:I have to say I feel very let down by his actions.

I just noticed he was last on the grip board three hours ago, but disappointingly chose not to respond to Macca's post.

He was also on this very forum on the 28th March. I find it hard to believe he did not check his journal.

I wonder how many other people he has lied to, evaded, let down or cheated? Or is it just me?

You probably got away cheaply in your dealings with the Savage to be honest mate. Remember when he was rinsing his in laws for free room and lasagne? He even filled their garage with his crap!
You would think that a man would value his reputation at more than £100.
PaulSavage
Sparrow said:I have to say I feel very let down by his actions.

This is actually the complete opposite of what you think, the reason i havent paid is because i dont break promises and i was forced to promise not to pay. I didnt get any chance to actually do any log pressing due to injury but even so, to me personally, a bets a bet and ive never not paid a bet. However, it caused a big arguement with the mrs, then my mother and brother got involved and i had to promise not to pay. The £100 to me is f**k all, i have no issue with losing that, but if i make a promise to loved ones i wont break it so all i can say is sorry dude, i mean what can i do? It was literally on the verge of causing a break up with it as stupid as that is
PaulSavage
An by the way i didnt know anyone was even bothered, nobody pm'd or messaged me on facebook or anything. I just figured you didnt really care since i didnt get to try for it.
ChrisMcCarthy
Wait...

What?
A grown man refusing to pay his debts because his mother won't let him? I really hope someone reading this is familiar with the Jason Genova saga so that they can share this exact loal with me. The iron extortionist strikes again!
PaulSavage said:
to me personally, a bets a bet and ive never not paid a bet.

Confused
An excuse for every occasion Roll-Eyes
scruffmcbuff
JackRevans said:A grown man refusing to pay his debts because his mother won't let him? I really hope someone reading this is familiar with the Jason Genova saga so that they can share this exact loal with me. The iron extortionist strikes again!

Im familiar with the sickening tale. It piss. But yes it does seem a bit close to him
He's back!
How did the bet end up doubling if Paul was too injured to train for it anyway?
Wayne_Cowdrey said:How did the bet end up doubling if Paul was too injured to train for it anyway?

IIRC the original bet was 130 @ 90k, when Paul struggled with the last 10k or so of weight loss the bet was doubled and the log weight 150 by the end of 2015. Log weights and bwt figures may not be accurate, but that's about the jist of it I think.
Ah thanks. That sounds right. Not sure why he'd agree to that if he was injured.

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsPaul Savage training log
Return to top View Desktop Site