REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 222 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumlittle_a → View All Posts

View All Posts: little_a

12345678910 ... 941942 ... 943944945946947948949950951952953

» weightlifting championships karaoke song (Go to post)17-09-2007 @ 12:22 
Originally posted by Joni...
And they weigh less than my legs!

but they're hairierEek
» Becoming a Fat Bastard (Go to post)17-09-2007 @ 11:26 
Originally posted by Titch...
Powerbellies are for secure men with wives to service them, not for insecure young predators on the prowl. You’re further along the Darwinian chain than I am and have earned your right to wear your belly with alpha-male pride; I however feel like less of an X-Man and more of a Fat Man, Professor Andy Xavier. I’ve no idea who Jesse Ventura is, but one day I hope to lift up my shirt, grab my prominent abs in front of a gaggle of b**ches and, in the words of Ace Ventura, say “Alrighty then…”

Your choice of movies is leading to body dismorphia. Watching Jim Carey, who's about 7 stone pissed wet through, is leading you to believe that you're fat. Watch more Predator, Running man type films where 30 stone ripped beefcakes are standard and you'll soon come around.
Say after me "I'm not fat... I'm skinny & I need to eat... and I need to get married... or go to Oldham with BERT"

Millsy lad you've got some great mates. First gums, now this dude who waves his stoned cockend all over yer curtains. Please tell me he doesnt have time to bleed, but he does have time to duck???Wink
» weightlifting championships karaoke song (Go to post)17-09-2007 @ 11:11 
WTF???

Dude, have you been at my stash can over the weekend?Unhappy
» Becoming a Fat Bastard (Go to post)14-09-2007 @ 13:45 
Originally posted by IainKendrick...
Enjoy the morning pre-breaky sweat!

Is this the same as a wank?

Titch mate, quit sobbing like a little girl. Embrace your power bellie. Power bellies are the future. It's what we are evolving into. You are the next step. Almost an Xman. Grab hold of your spare tyre and shout out loud the immortal words of Jesse Ventura "You're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots. This stuff will turn you into a sexual Tyranosaur. Just like me." Titch - Steph likes sexual Tyranosaurs.
You're starting to sound like George Micheal "I dont want to be famous". "I dont want to be fat". The iceage cometh Titch. Cometh the iceage, cometh the fat dudeGrin

Hope this helpsRoll-Eyes
» Concentrated Lemon Freshness... Enjoy (Go to post)14-09-2007 @ 11:43 
I have the raw material dude. Just not had the time yetUnhappy
But yes, it is comingWink
» Attention all Dentists (Go to post)14-09-2007 @ 07:19 
Another thing to bare in mind T is that dentist can come up with a bill - to some tune. It doesnt take a massive amount of cosmetic work in this country to be hitting 10K. Mid November I'm off to Hungary for stage 1 of my Hollywood smile. Prices are around 1/4 of what they are in this country. I'll keep you posted.
I appreciate that you want to do your best for your daughter, but also that it isnt a bottomless pitWink
» SB meet & challenge, 13th of October (Go to post)13-09-2007 @ 14:48 
i will do it, i love continental cleans, preferably with a thick bar though...

just noticed i havent committed to any lifts yet, so i will commit to:

joni - 1. deadlift 2. push press 3. snatch

Might I suggest that you clean your push presses & kill 2 birds with one stone???Wink
» SB meet & challenge, 13th of October (Go to post)13-09-2007 @ 10:26 
Who is you? Me? or everyone? Grin

Everyone.

As the saying goes "Only a lion should enter a lions den"Wink
» SB meet & challenge, 13th of October (Go to post)13-09-2007 @ 07:30 
how about you adders folk just say what time and rest of us will make it. 1pm or something?

OK. Had a word with the main man. For those who dont know Alan, he gives very little away, and always wants a lift of his choice thrown into the bargain.
October 13th is on. Alan will be there so club records will count.

The downside is that you have to do 2 lifts AND a continental clean (get the bar to your chest using any technique you like). Not my rules. Straight from the top. Take it or leave it.
Adlington 13th Oct 1PM Be there or be squareGrin

Joni
put me down for C&J and fronties please Wink
» SB meet & challenge, 13th of October (Go to post)12-09-2007 @ 07:05 
My motives were a little more selfish. Although the courtesy of asking the owner shouldnt be overlooked, for those not in the know Adlington BBClub records can only be broken in official competitions or if Alan see's them. If Alans there it may serve as necessary incentive.
If he's there put me down for C&J and front sqtWink
» SB meet & challenge, 13th of October (Go to post)11-09-2007 @ 21:12 
Lifts can be made at Adlington Barbell Club

Gents, Will Alan be there?
» Should they be thrashed within an inch of their lives (Go to post)11-09-2007 @ 15:25 
Originally posted by HVince...
I think we should all go get this guy..... Grin

Right thats settled then. If only we knew who it was...Confused
» SB meet & challenge, 13th of October (Go to post)11-09-2007 @ 13:00 
Will Alan be there on that day?
» Are you in your comfort zone? (Go to post)11-09-2007 @ 12:57 
Originally posted by Titch...
the standard training dilemma (STD, which works out quite well for you from what I've heard.Wink )
LMFAO
see, you are funnyGrin
» Should they be thrashed within an inch of their lives (Go to post)11-09-2007 @ 08:24 
Originally posted by purplepaul...
im pretty sure he thinks im on his wave length as i just nod at him most of the time lol

It's too late for you then Paul. You're already hisWink

12345678910 ... 941942 ... 943944945946947948949950951952953

You are here: HomeForumlittle_a → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2020 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto