REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 111 guests
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitTRT THREAD

TRT THREAD

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678

jtIcon...17-01-2023 @ 13:29 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 7865 posts
BigMacca said:
AMH_Power said:
Fadogia Aggrestis: 800mg a day.
Turkesterone: 1000mg a day.
Tongkat Ali: 400mg a day.

What brands are you using buddy?
It's a nightmare trying to buy supplements like this as there are always bunk products out there.

A personal recommendation from an upstanding gent is always the way to go Grin


I think these supplements will be a good start for me.

Thanks to all the youngsters in this thread for their input.

Pete, I accept natural ageing and don't expect to be super hench its the permanent fatigue and low mood which I am struggling with.
AMH_PowerIcon...17-01-2023 @ 14:43 
we ride at dawn
Member 4363, 1442 posts
SQ 310, BP 250, DL 320
880.0 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
BigMacca said:
What brands are you using buddy?
It's a nightmare trying to buy supplements like this as there are always bunk products out there.
A personal recommendation from an upstanding gent is always the way to go Grin


Healer labs, a tad pricier but they do all in ones and are reputable!
The_Lone_WolfIcon...17-01-2023 @ 15:36 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2996 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
jt said:
I think these supplements will be a good start for me.
Thanks to all the youngsters in this thread for their input.
Pete, I accept natural ageing and don't expect to be super hench its the permanent fatigue and low mood which I am struggling with.


I think that the low mood is the worst thing... Loss of strength and aching joints, lowered sex drive etc are all crap, but understandable. The low mood though is what drives men over the edge in my opinion.

While there are lots of stratigies to help with low mood, and lifestyle changes etc, when you feel like s**t constantly it is hard to try and turn that corner. Please ensure that you speak to loved ones and friends etc and not struggle on your own mate.
HamIcon...17-01-2023 @ 16:15 
Ham but hey
Member 4787, 205 posts
This may be less helpful than I hope for, however, I had a client in his early 60s, hard charging get up at 0600 every day and attack the day kind of guy, always lifted hard, work liked a machine and swore by a TRT cream he got online (the less helpful part is that I have no idea of the name but hope that the direction of a cream may help your research).

When he came off it at the behest of his wife (sex drive too high) he slept poorly, night sweats, lost his mojo and just generally was "lacking" day to day vavavoom.

He made the decision to go back to it and boom, back to good RPMS. It may well have been placebo but either way, testosterone levels are magic.

I feel, at 42 now, that my levels will need a little boost soon for I too think I may be noticing the malaise of lower test creeping in more each year.

Good luck with your research and I for one would be interested to hear where you land with it and your results.
BoarIcon...17-01-2023 @ 17:15 
Avatar
Walk your talk
Member 5, 25558 posts
Administrator
Ham said:This may be less helpful than I hope for, however, I had a client in his early 60s, hard charging get up at 0600 every day and attack the day kind of guy, always lifted hard, work liked a machine and swore by a TRT cream he got online (the less helpful part is that I have no idea of the name but hope that the direction of a cream may help your research).

When he came off it at the behest of his wife (sex drive too high) he slept poorly, night sweats, lost his mojo and just generally was "lacking" day to day vavavoom.

He made the decision to go back to it and boom, back to good RPMS. It may well have been placebo but either way, testosterone levels are magic.

I feel, at 42 now, that my levels will need a little boost soon for I too think I may be noticing the malaise of lower test creeping in more each year.

Good luck with your research and I for one would be interested to hear where you land with it and your results.



we deliver alot of testogel at work , this chap is another dude who is hooked on the good stuff !

if he felt that bad he may well have been able to get it on prescription
PeteHodgsonIcon...17-01-2023 @ 18:26 
Avatar
Has little understanding of the sugden
Member 677, 11338 posts
SQ 165, BP 125, DL 220
510.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
Boar said:
we deliver alot of testogel at work , this chap is another dude who is hooked on the good stuff !
if he felt that bad he may well have been able to get it on prescription


I heard that when you have a comp coming up not all that testicle gel gets to its intended destination.
I mean, thatís just what I heard.
EDCLARKEIcon...17-01-2023 @ 21:39 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 10988 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 17.01.2023 @ 21:43 PM by EDCLARKE






Andrew Huberman has done the rounds on youtube talking about this , top one is the short version bottom one the long one

for the most part it's tongat ali and fedosia , but also apparently having sex with a women
raises test but abstinence also raises test , so shag the mrs once a week and no wanking or watching porn in between .
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...17-01-2023 @ 22:43 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22047 posts
Not something that I would consider personally, as I've always been scared of such things!

I'm a little younger than you jt, so maybe I have this to come, but I am in my late 40s. I'm in a really good place both physically and mentally right now. Weight loss is the biggest factor. I was only 76.5kg when I weighed myself recently! I've permanently changed my eating habits. I try to appreciate life and my surroundings (e.g. nature). I love walking. I've let go of my strength days (easier than I expected). Very liberating! I train more to be 'in shape' now. I have an excellent work/life balance. I watch a lot of health related videos and I have a work friend who is very knowledgeable about nutrition. I've learnt a lot. I hope this feeling of wellbeing continues, but I guess a decline is inevitable...

I hope you get sorted jt.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...17-01-2023 @ 22:59 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22047 posts
Post Edited: 17.01.2023 @ 23:02 PM by Wayne_Cowdrey
Just to add... I haven't been ill for over 5 years. I had my appendix out. I actually enjoyed the recovery/rebuilding process and I think that kickstarted a desire for good health.
EDCLARKEIcon...18-01-2023 @ 20:02 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 10988 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
saw a Joe Rogan video on youtube today recommending a 3 minute ice bath before lifting apparently there is some research to say it gives a big short term boost to testosterone , i tried it today can't say i noticed anything much other than it took a long time to feel warm.
PeteHodgsonIcon...22-01-2023 @ 11:02 
Avatar
Has little understanding of the sugden
Member 677, 11338 posts
SQ 165, BP 125, DL 220
510.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 22.01.2023 @ 11:08 AM by PeteHodgson
AMH_Power said:
Healer labs, a tad pricier but they do all in ones and are reputable!


Glad to see youíre recovering well Aaron! Look forward to seeing some stupid weights being shifted.

The Healer labs 3 in 1 seems underdosed on Turk compared to what you are taking. Do you get separate Turk too? Or buy a different combo I didnít notice. Ta.
PeteHodgsonIcon...22-01-2023 @ 11:07 
Avatar
Has little understanding of the sugden
Member 677, 11338 posts
SQ 165, BP 125, DL 220
510.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
FYI, I tried some Black mamba (Oo er) Venom which is a mix of 3 sarms in liquid form. Never having done any steroids n shiz I was blown away by this stuff. So much so that I darwnt use it again as it must be dangerous.
Got way stronger and everything seemed easier. Bench went from 110 x4 I think, to 110 x9. In about 2 months. Also benched a PB matching 145kg (from 11 years ago and 10kg heavier)
Hadnít squatted much in months and knocked out a 175kg within a few sessions.
Anyone else tried this stuff?
Also took some PCT (just pills)
BoarIcon...22-01-2023 @ 11:23 
Avatar
Walk your talk
Member 5, 25558 posts
Administrator
although i dont know what sarms are , im guessing its the 'new' way around calling things steroids , similar to what M1T was 15 years ago ? sounds ace BTW !!

anyhoo , you have had a brief peek thru the window of what its like to be on the sauce .... no wonder guys cant get off the stuff , its fantastic !!


*******starts googling sarms n s**t*****************
PeteHodgsonIcon...22-01-2023 @ 11:33 
Avatar
Has little understanding of the sugden
Member 677, 11338 posts
SQ 165, BP 125, DL 220
510.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
Boar said:although i dont know what sarms are , im guessing its the 'new' way around calling things steroids , similar to what M1T was 15 years ago ? sounds ace BTW !!

anyhoo , you have had a brief peek thru the window of what its like to be on the sauce .... no wonder guys cant get off the stuff , its fantastic !!


*******starts googling sarms n s**t*****************


Boarski, you are 1 of the reasons I havenít sauced up. Cos you say how good it was, makes me think Iíd never stop. Thatís why I might not go down the sarms route again. (Or will I??)
Anyway, I had tried some ostarine (SARM) a few years ago to no effect. The VENOM was on another level
Martin1956Icon...22-01-2023 @ 12:43 
Avatar
Old Age Presser
Member 75, 7737 posts
SQ 0, BP 200, DL 200
400.0 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
Reading with interest. My strength's fallen off a cliff in the last six months. Fair enough, life has got in the way, but it's got in the way before without this outcome. May not compete this year, but still want to remain 'clean'.

12345678

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitTRT THREAD
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions