REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 110 guests
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitTRT THREAD

TRT THREAD

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678

WiganIcon...22-01-2023 @ 20:18 
Avatar
a cynical old scrote
Member 68, 6842 posts
SQ 255, BP 132.5, DL 250
637.5 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
PeteHodgson said:
Boarski, you are 1 of the reasons I haven’t sauced up. Cos you say how good it was, makes me think I’d never stop. That’s why I might not go down the sarms route again. (Or will I??)
Anyway, I had tried some ostarine (SARM) a few years ago to no effect. The VENOM was on another level


Not sure what SARMS are, but they are on the WADA banned list and have featured in a couple of domestic weightlifters being banned recent years
matthewvcIcon...22-01-2023 @ 21:31 
Avatar
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 3225 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
Wigan said:
Not sure what SARMS are, but they are on the WADA banned list and have featured in a couple of domestic weightlifters being banned recent years


"Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators". Aim is to have positive muscle/bone anabolic effects without causing problems with prostate, gyno, hair loss.. got a reputation for being 'milder' than normal AAS, but trenbolona is technically one. there's non-steroidal (not based on test) and steroidal (test based)

that "black mamba venom" someone mentioned is potent stuff btw - 2 of the strongest SARMS going at hefty doses and "ibutamoren" which stimulates HGH and IGF-1 production. SARMS version of a Mr Olympia cycle in a convenient liquid dropper.

if you are considering TRT, get a full blood panel to rule out anything else.
lot of things make you feel down, fatigued and demotivated - being battered by viral infections, seasonal affective disorder, stress and so on.

No idea how it works on the NHS (Thailand is completely different a lot easier to get medicines in general without the endless battle it is in UK)
PeteHodgsonIcon...23-01-2023 @ 18:17 
Avatar
Has little understanding of the sugden
Member 677, 11338 posts
SQ 165, BP 125, DL 220
510.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
matthewvc said:

that "black mamba venom" someone mentioned is potent stuff btw - 2 of the strongest SARMS going at hefty doses and "ibutamoren" which stimulates HGH and IGF-1 production. SARMS version of a Mr Olympia cycle in a convenient liquid dropper.


It definitely works well. But that also make me worry about possible side effects.
If steroids are better then this stuff I’m not surprised people stay on them! :-)
unit94Icon...23-01-2023 @ 19:42 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 10443 posts
SQ 340, BP 200, DL 400
940.0 kgs @ 129kgs Eq
Post Edited: 23.01.2023 @ 19:43 PM by unit94
PeteHodgson said:
It definitely works well. But that also make me worry about possible side effects.
If steroids are better then this stuff I’m not surprised people stay on them! :-)


Yeah just googled that stack and it has LGD and Rad-140 which are the strongest SARMS you'll find. A lot more potent than ostarine. From what I have seen with Sarms they f**k your blood panel/health markers up quickly, my wife has quite a few clients that have shown her blood results with them and they are pretty alarming. Like all the prohormones and similar substances from the past they seem to be much more dangerous than people think.
PeteHodgsonIcon...23-01-2023 @ 23:29 
Avatar
Has little understanding of the sugden
Member 677, 11338 posts
SQ 165, BP 125, DL 220
510.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
unit94 said:
Yeah just googled that stack and it has LGD and Rad-140 which are the strongest SARMS you'll find. A lot more potent than ostarine. From what I have seen with Sarms they f**k your blood panel/health markers up quickly, my wife has quite a few clients that have shown her blood results with them and they are pretty alarming. Like all the prohormones and similar substances from the past they seem to be much more dangerous than people think.


Eek. I’ll steer clear then.
Expensive too.
matthewvcIcon...24-01-2023 @ 11:30 
Avatar
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 3225 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
PeteHodgson said:
It definitely works well. But that also make me worry about possible side effects.
If steroids are better then this stuff I’m not surprised people stay on them! :-)


Doses in that venom product will probably cause a fair bit of suppression of testosterone, negative lipid changes (more LDL less HDL) and put some stress on liver. Will it be as bad as harsh normal steroidal drugs? nope but still something to ensure you don't stay on it for months on end and mitigate where possible.
PeteHodgsonIcon...24-01-2023 @ 12:50 
Avatar
Has little understanding of the sugden
Member 677, 11338 posts
SQ 165, BP 125, DL 220
510.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
matthewvc said:
Doses in that venom product will probably cause a fair bit of suppression of testosterone, negative lipid changes (more LDL less HDL) and put some stress on liver. Will it be as bad as harsh normal steroidal drugs? nope but still something to ensure you don't stay on it for months on end and mitigate where possible.


Cheers mate. Think I’ll give it a miss then.
matthewvcIcon...24-01-2023 @ 13:42 
Avatar
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 3225 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
PeteHodgson said:
Cheers mate. Think I’ll give it a miss then.


yeah the only thing relatively* safe is the thread title.
therapeutic amounts of pharmaceutical testosterone
just enough to bring low levels into healthy range.

*and even then you should monitor things like haematocrit, lipids and estrogen.
AdamTIcon...24-01-2023 @ 23:35 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5206 posts
I have used sarms, but never black venom
I know a pro bodybuilder that has used it and was very impressed with the strength and pump

He was on a cruise, so decided to try sarms and was recommended the venom

He said it was as good as many orals and felt actually very good on it. Mind you he would have been on test, so suppression wasn't a major issue

Just because something is legal, it doesn't make it safe

I actually might try a cycle of this stuff myself. Martial arts is my focus now, but a little more muscle won't do any harm
The_Lone_WolfIcon...25-01-2023 @ 09:19 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2996 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Steroids, pro hormones an SARMS... Thats the order in my eyes.

My basis here is that the 'classic' steroids have been around for a very long time, and have more understanding and feedback. Pro Hormones and then SARMS came along, because everyone is looking for the next best thing, the newest drug, the the best results, the best gains etc etc.

Eventually these things get more research on them and eventually banned.

There is however a reason why most people stick to the classics... They work and they work well.

I'm not saying pro hormones and sarms don't work, because they do... BUT, I know people that have used both prohormones and sarms because they think they're safer. This is not always the case. There are some VERY strong pro hormoes out there lke Superdrol, M1t and Mdien. These are not supplements like creatine, they're pwoerful PED's. Some of the new SARMS come with some very nasty side effects. Please be careful when going down these roads chaps.
matthewvcIcon...26-01-2023 @ 09:53 
Avatar
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 3225 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
A lot of prohormones are really novel steroids used to circumvent existing drug control laws and are even more toxic. Superdrol's chemical name starts 'dimethyl..', which should make anyone's liver wince just reading that. SARMS show varying degrees of side effect and risk, but as I said before one of the most side effect riddled compounds, trenbolona is by definition a SARM, so safety really is a compound by compound thing, I'm sure one of them had some random side effect of making your vision go yellow after a bit...
The_Lone_WolfIcon...03-03-2023 @ 09:19 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2996 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
A little update...

I've managed to get a blood test booked in next month for a blood panel due to concerns over low test. The Dr I spoke to on the phone seemed like he thought I was a candidate after explaining my issues.

I will be very interested to see what comes back and shall update accordingly. I don't expect the NHS to suddenly get me on TRT, but just seeing the results will be an interesting tool to help me make a decision on what route I take.
matthewvcIcon...03-03-2023 @ 09:45 
Avatar
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 3225 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
The_Lone_Wolf said:A little update...

I've managed to get a blood test booked in next month for a blood panel due to concerns over low test. The Dr I spoke to on the phone seemed like he thought I was a candidate after explaining my issues.

I will be very interested to see what comes back and shall update accordingly. I don't expect the NHS to suddenly get me on TRT, but just seeing the results will be an interesting tool to help me make a decision on what route I take.


Big Rory
The_Lone_WolfIcon...17-04-2023 @ 09:09 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2996 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 17.04.2023 @ 09:14 AM by The_Lone_Wolf
THE RESULTS ARE IN, AND I AM NOT THE FATHER!!!!

Sorry, wrong test.

OK, my blood semi panel is finally back and I have some results. THe upshot is I do indeed have low test.

My results are right at the bottom of the NHS range, so it will be interesting to see what they say once I get to speak to someone, and I guess it will simply depend on what mood the medical professional is in, and how hard I push for support.

I emailed my results to opti male to see what they would do, but the test I had doesnt meet all of the required fields that they would test for... While they have said my results are indeed low, they need more info.

It would seem the ball(bag) will be back into the hands of th NHS unless I stump up the cash to go private...

I shall update in time.

Actual numbers too for those interested...

Serum testosterone is 9.2 nmol/L and the NHS zone for normality is 8.64 -29.00nmol/L

Serum sex hormne binding glob is 15 nmol/L and the NHS zone is 18.30 - 54.10nmol/L

Serum albumin is 37 g/L and the NHS zone is 34.00 - 50.00g/L

Derived Free Testosterone is 0.28 nmol/L and the NHS zone is 0.20 - 0.62nmol/L
BigMaccaIcon...17-04-2023 @ 14:28 
Avatar
understanding of the sport, little he has.
Member 798, 9942 posts
SQ 260, BP 150, DL 272.5
682.5 kgs @ 82.5kgs UnEq
The_Lone_Wolf said:
Actual numbers too for those interested...

Serum testosterone is 9.2 nmol/L and the NHS zone for normality is 8.64 -29.00nmol/L

Serum sex hormne binding glob is 15 nmol/L and the NHS zone is 18.30 - 54.10nmol/L

Serum albumin is 37 g/L and the NHS zone is 34.00 - 50.00g/L

Derived Free Testosterone is 0.28 nmol/L and the NHS zone is 0.20 - 0.62nmol/L

Buddy, I think my Dad who is a 76 year old prostate cancer survivor (and therefore chemically castrated) has a higher T level than you Unhappy

Unless you are a 65 year old, you should be nowhere near the bottom of the scale. Hopefully you will get a good endo who understands this and offers a treatment plan accordingly.

There are loads of reports out there of people with similar readings basically getting dismissed though.

Two private clinics that always get mentioned as being the best are The Mens Health Clinic and The Ledger Clinic.

I hope you find a suitable way forward dude

Macca

12345678

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitTRT THREAD
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions