REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 6 members and 133 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumThe_Lone_Wolf → View All Posts

View All Posts: The_Lone_Wolf

12345678910 ... ... 177178179180181182183184185186187

» Impressive social media lifts (Go to post)28-10-2020 @ 13:59 
billynomates said:
Grip phenom Khaled Jashell.

He’s no Paul Savage.
» US Presidency (Go to post)26-10-2020 @ 21:49 
Billwest said:
Trump is not exactly the sharpest tool in the box. A month or two ago he found a US equivalent to a child’s SATs test challenging
In an ideal world, these two should be arguing in a care home, not competing to run the worlds most powerful country

I agree, both are complete weapons!

It’s amazing how that’s the best America have to offer.
» US Presidency (Go to post)26-10-2020 @ 19:55 
I see little old Biden calling Trump George in an interview... Donny J orangey was all over it like a cheap suit, giving it the senile jabs already.
» what did you have for tea? (Go to post)19-10-2020 @ 13:51 
Rick said:Well worth scouring charity shops - surprising how often LC stuff turns up there for silly money (I get gifted it by my mother, who enjoys a charity shop very much).

I've heard this actually, but have never seen any on my brief visits.

I actually need to do some research and see what the best cookware is these days and what I should invest it moving forward.
» what did you have for tea? (Go to post)19-10-2020 @ 11:54 
Rick said:Thanks, Mr Wolf. I am gradually getting less slow at prep, but it still takes me ages. (Cook time is very short.)

I'm moving out of my house this week, and moving into temporary accommodation while my new house paperwork goes through. The exciting part of this though, is that my new house has a huge range master gas oven and hob setup, so I'm looking forward to cooking up some meals on that.

Eventually I'll convert my new attached garage to my work kitchen setup, and will be able to cook up and sell on some delicious low and slow BBQ goodness, and make some money to purchase lots of nice new Le Cruset cookware.
» what did you have for tea? (Go to post)19-10-2020 @ 08:53 
A superb meal Rick, looks delicious!
» what did you have for tea? (Go to post)18-10-2020 @ 20:23 
Tonight was a Sunday roast at my parents house.

My mother always overcooks her proteins, especially when it comes to roast dinner, but I grew up eating that way so there is a nostalgic element I still enjoy.

Roast pork, sprouts, broccoli, peas, roast parsnips, roast potatoes, carrots and gravy.
» what did you have for tea? (Go to post)18-10-2020 @ 20:21 
Funky_monkey said:
The whole island outside of city centres are like that. I have my potatoes growing, olives, onions, garlic, tomatoes. The economy here is so bad that I'd probably starve to death if I had to buy everything I wanted to eat. On the plus side, I enjoy waking up at 5:30am and spending hours by the sea with nothing/nobody to annoy me. Pure tranquility.

Sounds like a great way of life.
» WUS World Records (Go to post)18-10-2020 @ 20:12 
PeterDeLaMare said:Makarov failed 502kg.

Heinla lifted 455kg for the event win, didn’t attempt more.

When was it filmed? A few weeks ago?

I also wonder how many people watched it? And if there is any profit in this?

All seems a bit meh now...
» Aliens (Go to post)14-10-2020 @ 14:13 
WILLSAN said:
https://www.military.com/video/aircraft/military-aircraft/tr-3b-aur...
if these are real and at the point of coming into the public domain, lord knows what technology they have further up the chain held closely under wraps.

This is the big question...

Bob Lazar speaks open about his experience in S-4 of Area 51, working on craft that had technology that was defying known materials, logic and skills from the 80's.

What tech do they have currently?
» Aliens (Go to post)14-10-2020 @ 09:20 
DAILY MAIL said:
The briefings were centred on sightings, video footage, and radar logs by military pilots of ‘unexplained aerial phenomena’ which seemed to transcend existing flight technology – such as an aircraft with no visible engine at 30,000ft, traveling at hypersonic speed..

While most sightings are marked down to natural things like comets etc, sightings like this are clearly unknown and highly proactive. Also though, for this claim to be released, it would suggest that whatever the object was, it is clearly more advanced than what the US claim to have.

DAILY MAIL said:
One such incident was a 1967 report in which an object appeared over Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana at the same time as 10 ICMB missiles suddenly become inoperative.

Robert Jamison, a retired USAF nuclear missile targeting officer, told of several occasions having to go out and ‘re-start’ missiles that had been deactivated, after UFOs – mysterious glowing red objects in the sky - were sighted nearby.

‘If they had been called upon by the president to launch, they couldn’t have done it,’ Reid says in The Phenomenon.

Similar sightings were also reported at nuclear sites in the former Soviet Union and again in Great Britain in 1980.

The documentary also goes on to cover the incidents at nuclear weapons facilities in Russia, with Russian military officials giving testimony about UFO incursions at one of their bases and taking control of their weapons...

This extract is most alarming, and I wonder what the general consensus would be if this information was made VERY public?

The US and Russian military have been visited by unknown objects that have took control and left their most powerful and important arsenal of nuclear weapons inactive... Think of that for a moment... Something has left the military defenseless to a certain degree. It is also not the first time workers or even pilots have said signals and weaponry has been left offline when in close contact.

Is it just an elaborate front from the US and the Russians, all playing some metagame and keeping their advanced tech secret, but also saying we can turn your systems off, and you can turn ours off, but let's just keep that secret and abide by the MAD policy to keep our fronts looking strong to others?

For those that know, the MAD policy is Mutually assured destruction (MAD) is a doctrine of military strategy and national security policy in which a full-scale use of nuclear weapons by two or more opposing sides would cause the complete annihilation of both the attacker and the defender (see pre-emptive nuclear strike and second strike).
» Aliens (Go to post)14-10-2020 @ 09:00 
WILLSAN said:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8831135/Harry-Reid-says-go...

aliens, secret military tech, project blue beam or all three?

I don't think we have to be a believer, or even a conspiracy theory subscriber to know that the US government are withholding info on this matter...

I also think that no matter what info they release, it still won't be the full picture.
» what did you have for tea? (Go to post)14-10-2020 @ 08:55 
Last night I gave into my urge and went to KFC to order 2 double downs... I also ended up getting a pot of sweet chilli chicken bites, which were terrible.

The double downs are hideously good, from a greedy gluttonous point of view.

Fried chicken fillets, cheese, bacon and sauce. I added extra salt, and also some supercharger mayo which was in this case not needed.

I did suffer with some bloating and discomfort post meal though, and my sleep was disrupted due to waking up thirsty a lot... But all in all, a pleasant little binge.

[IMG]https://images.hotukdeals.com/threads/thread_large/default/3558182_3.jpg[/IMG]
» what did you have for tea? (Go to post)14-10-2020 @ 08:47 
Funky_monkey said:
They do grow to about 50kg, but the one I had was only a lil' guy. 1lb or so, but it's still noms and there are LOADS of them about. Zero trawlers here, nobody buys fish from a market either. You either eat what you catch, or eat something else.

Sounds very hunter gatherer, which I like a lot.
» what did you have for tea? (Go to post)11-10-2020 @ 15:11 
Last night I had 2 large grilled pork cutlets, with roasted aubergine and butternut squash.

12345678910 ... ... 177178179180181182183184185186187

You are here: HomeForumThe_Lone_Wolf → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2020 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto