REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 282 guests
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitTRT THREAD

TRT THREAD

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678

jtIconTRT THREAD12-01-2023 @ 21:08 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 7875 posts
I know there was one a few years back but i cannot find it.

I was wondering if my recent malaise could be due to my natural Testosterone production going on a permanent holiday

My GP kindly did a blood test kidney liver thyroid all perfect

Testosterone "normal" for the NHS normal is between 9 and 34 I scored 14 which I think is pretty low in the normal range sadly I have no data from 2 10 or 20 years ago to compare but I would like to think my Test would of been much higher up in the normal range.

I have no plans to compete again the NHS won't give me TRT so my dilemma is do I go black market or wait another couple of years till the rest of my test pisses off.
BigMaccaIcon...12-01-2023 @ 23:34 
Avatar
understanding of the sport, little he has.
Member 798, 9946 posts
SQ 260, BP 150, DL 272.5
682.5 kgs @ 82.5kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 12.01.2023 @ 23:35 PM by BigMacca
jt said:I know there was one a few years back but i cannot find it.

I was wondering if my recent malaise could be due to my natural Testosterone production going on a permanent holiday

My GP kindly did a blood test kidney liver thyroid all perfect

Testosterone "normal" for the NHS normal is between 9 and 34 I scored 14 which I think is pretty low in the normal range sadly I have no data from 2 10 or 20 years ago to compare but I would like to think my Test would of been much higher up in the normal range.

I have no plans to compete again the NHS won't give me TRT so my dilemma is do I go black market or wait another couple of years till the rest of my test pisses off.

You don't have to go black market Mr T, there are perhaps providers out there that can sort you out TRT wise.

I've seen 'The Mens Health' clinic (Plymouth) and Dr Savage (Doncaster based) mentioned positivity over the last few years on other forums.

I'd go that way, at least for the first year, so that you're under full medical guidance whilst you're getting the meds/doses dialed in.

I hope you manage to get sorted buddy
The_Lone_WolfIcon...13-01-2023 @ 14:10 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 3000 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
I find myself in the same boat... I'm 40 very soon, and I feel like I'm 80.

Of course, I know that my current decline is very normal, but it should not be considered as just getting old and you have to get on with it. I want to feel like a f**king stallion again, or at least feel half decent. TRT is frowned upin by many, and the NHS do not like to go down this route unless it is drastic.

You are currently ahead of me in already having a bloodtest done on the NHS. I was looking at a private clinic called OptiMale. They ultimatley help dudes like us get back on track. I beleive you can send them your current blood test results and they will open the door for a private and legal pathway to test.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...13-01-2023 @ 14:17 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 3000 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
jt said:I know there was one a few years back but i cannot find it.

I was wondering if my recent malaise could be due to my natural Testosterone production going on a permanent holiday

My GP kindly did a blood test kidney liver thyroid all perfect

Testosterone "normal" for the NHS normal is between 9 and 34 I scored 14 which I think is pretty low in the normal range sadly I have no data from 2 10 or 20 years ago to compare but I would like to think my Test would of been much higher up in the normal range.

I have no plans to compete again the NHS won't give me TRT so my dilemma is do I go black market or wait another couple of years till the rest of my test pisses off.


Just to add too, from what I've heard and read on this topic from friends and other forums, you're better off trying to sort it now than waiting! Things will not suddenly get better it seems. Looking at a private clinic will be your best option.

The NHS will generally just look at the numbers from the results, and won't take into account how you feel and all the negative sides you will be having. Unless you get an upto date doctor who is aware of this topic, you are pretty much farked.

I recall a thread on the old Muscle Talk forum where some tried to cheat the test by taking some oral steroids in the lead up to the blood test which would surpress his own test levels. The results came back as desired and the test was super low. The doctor simply said come back in a few months and we will test again... The individual ended up just giving up on that path and pinning themselves.
BoarIcon...13-01-2023 @ 16:00 
Avatar
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25588 posts
Administrator
i very nearly decided to 'go on and stay on' but there is always a price to pay at the other end , which may or may not be worth it , and im a natural worrier so thought i will stay as i am

if you were to go on the self prescribed stuff , just buy it and be sensible with the dose , maybie pay for some private bloods .............and drink once again from the fountain of youth
PeteHodgsonIcon...13-01-2023 @ 23:17 
Avatar
Has little understanding of the sugden
Member 677, 11338 posts
SQ 165, BP 125, DL 220
510.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
Is this just what happens as we age? Should we not learn to be happy doing what we can?
Probably tbh.
But it’s a bit s**t. You start off thinking ‘if I can stay as strong as I am I’ll be happy’
Then it’s ‘ as long as I don’t lose too much strength’
Then it’s ‘ffs I weaker then a small child what can I do?!?!’
The_Lone_WolfIcon...16-01-2023 @ 09:53 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 3000 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Boar said:i very nearly decided to 'go on and stay on' but there is always a price to pay at the other end , which may or may not be worth it , and im a natural worrier so thought i will stay as i am

if you were to go on the self prescribed stuff , just buy it and be sensible with the dose , maybie pay for some private bloods .............and drink once again from the fountain of youth



This is where I think many men get it a bit wrong, and I thik its very easy to fall into that trap. You start TRT and feel amazing, and understandably so... But then you think well what if I just bump it up a smidge... It can be a slippery slode.

I would say that getting bloods done on the regular is vital to monitor health and longevity.

True TRT is a low dosage compared to what most people who use PEDs actually use. Someome may say that they're on TRT but they're actually on 400mg a week for example. That is not TRT, that is a decent dosage of test!

And yes, you have to the pay the piper if you abuse it too.

If done correctly, with a sensible dose and you monitor everything else, life will be much better and it is very safe.
AMH_PowerIcon...16-01-2023 @ 10:18 
we ride at dawn
Member 4363, 1442 posts
SQ 310, BP 250, DL 320
880.0 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 16.01.2023 @ 10:24 AM by AMH_Power
Just thought I'd share something that may be of value. I've never taken anything along the lines of hormones etc with the exception of prednisolone for severe hay fever. Anyway...

When I returned to training following a tear in the artery in my neck, I was just feeling down and depressed all the time; and put it down to side effects of having a stroke etc. Anyway, I got a blood test just in case.

It came back at 12.1 nmol and 98 pnol for oestradiol; which from my understanding is on the lower side, but not TRT low low. A second test about 9 weeks later was 11.9, so wasn't a single bad test from sleep or stress etc.

Anyway, I made some adjustments/habits/supplement changes:

Fadogia Aggrestis: 800mg a day.
Turkesterone: 1000mg a day.
Tongkat Ali: 400mg a day.

8 hours sleep, religiously.

Blast my balls with cold shower water 2x a day.

Anyway, my last hormone test was 24.6nmol testosterone and 82pmol for oestradiol. I went on to bench 250kg and right now, probably the strongest I've ever been @37 and suffering some mega set backs.

I don't doubt there's a mix and match of placebo/nocebo/actual change from the above, but even if one of them makes a difference, I'll remain as is.

I'd exhaust this before making a leap into a hole without a ladder!
The_Lone_WolfIcon...16-01-2023 @ 10:29 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 3000 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
PeteHodgson said:Is this just what happens as we age? Should we not learn to be happy doing what we can?
Probably tbh.
But it’s a bit s**t. You start off thinking ‘if I can stay as strong as I am I’ll be happy’
Then it’s ‘ as long as I don’t lose too much strength’
Then it’s ‘ffs I weaker then a small child what can I do?!?!’


Part of me agrees, and part of me says no...

Ultimatlety, it is down to personal choice. I agree that it is just part of getting old, and old father time letting us know that we steadily going down hill. But... For some, the negative impact of low test can be truly awful, and if there is a way just to help out and give a life and a spring in the step I'm all for it.

If TRT is done correctly, there are no negatives and it can greatly impact someones life for the better.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...16-01-2023 @ 10:38 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 3000 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
AMH_Power said:Just thought I'd share something that may be of value. I've never taken anything along the lines of hormones etc with the exception of prednisolone for severe hay fever. Anyway...

When I returned to training following a tear in the artery in my neck, I was just feeling down and depressed all the time; and put it down to side effects of having a stroke etc. Anyway, I got a blood test just in case.

It came back at 12.1 nmol and 98 pnol for oestradiol; which from my understanding is on the lower side, but not TRT low low. A second test about 9 weeks later was 11.9, so wasn't a single bad test from sleep or stress etc.

Anyway, I made some adjustments/habits/supplement changes:

Fadogia Aggrestis: 800mg a day.
Turkesterone: 1000mg a day.
Tongkat Ali: 400mg a day.

8 hours sleep, religiously.

Blast my balls with cold shower water 2x a day.

Anyway, my last hormone test was 24.6nmol testosterone and 82pmol for oestradiol. I went on to bench 250kg and right now, probably the strongest I've ever been @37 and suffering some mega set backs.

I don't doubt there's a mix and match of placebo/nocebo/actual change from the above, but even if one of them makes a difference, I'll remain as is.

I'd exhaust this before making a leap into a hole without a ladder!


Good to see you well and posting again mate, and I'm glad you're back on track and over the hurdles.

Interesting results on your blood tests. Had you ever had them done before when you was on your peak pre setbacks? I always had you down as a natural genetic silverback who was just meant to be a machine haha.

Turkesterone has been getting lots of good reports about it recently, and it has been on my radar, but I wanted to give it a while before trying for more data. I remember the old days of tribulus and then the new kid of DAA etc... All the rage back in the day and made my urine and jizz very expensive.

We can all agree that lifestyle choices and habits will play a good role in ones health, wellbeing and ball bag power. Sleep for sure is one of the best!

For those wondering on some good lifestyle habits and pointers, look up Stan Efferding videos on youtube. He promotes his vertial diet, but he also makes so many good points about sleep and other stuff. Worth a look.
AMH_PowerIcon...16-01-2023 @ 10:48 
we ride at dawn
Member 4363, 1442 posts
SQ 310, BP 250, DL 320
880.0 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
The_Lone_Wolf said:
Good to see you well and posting again mate, and I'm glad you're back on track and over the hurdles.
Interesting results on your blood tests. Had you ever had them done before when you was on your peak pre setbacks? I always had you down as a natural genetic silverback who was just meant to be a machine haha.
Turkesterone has been getting lots of good reports about it recently, and it has been on my radar, but I wanted to give it a while before trying for more data. I remember the old days of tribulus and then the new kid of DAA etc... All the rage back in the day and made my urine and jizz very expensive.
We can all agree that lifestyle choices and habits will play a good role in ones health, wellbeing and ball bag power. Sleep for sure is one of the best!
For those wondering on some good lifestyle habits and pointers, look up Stan Efferding videos on youtube. He promotes his vertial diet, but he also makes so many good points about sleep and other stuff. Worth a look.


Thanks mate! I had tests years ago and remember them being higher than average but not silly high; I know now they are similar to a 21 year old according to my doctor.
I think I took DAA when it was the rage but didn't get anything from it; with the above there's objective measurements; not just the blood work, but my balls are notably larger and I could spray the Mrs up the wall... so I'm absolutely convinced at least one of the above is a game changer. Which? who knows haha.

Will check out Stans stuff, seen stuff from him before about blood pressure and salt, was interesting!
The_Lone_WolfIcon...16-01-2023 @ 11:31 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 3000 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
AMH_Power said:
Thanks mate! I had tests years ago and remember them being higher than average but not silly high; I know now they are similar to a 21 year old according to my doctor.
I think I took DAA when it was the rage but didn't get anything from it; with the above there's objective measurements; not just the blood work, but my balls are notably larger and I could spray the Mrs up the wall... so I'm absolutely convinced at least one of the above is a game changer. Which? who knows haha.
Will check out Stans stuff, seen stuff from him before about blood pressure and salt, was interesting!


Haha I remember being on a high dose Trib, Bulbine and DAA stack and I produced what can only be described as a nuclear jizz missile. I have never recreated that bolt since, but I remember having my woman at the time doggy style, pulling out and this scud missile firing over her body and hitting the wall. Glory days.

Stans stuff is good because it is all easy to follow and relatable. His stuff is applicable to natural and enhanced lifters too, so it is nice.

I'm 40 in the next few weeks, and I've only just started lifting and exercising again after a few years off. I'm hoping it will perk me up just being active again, but I can certainly feel all the classic symptons of low test.

I will go down the TRT route at some point, but may give the natural supplements and lifestyle habits chance a few more chances before I finally do.
AMH_PowerIcon...16-01-2023 @ 11:49 
we ride at dawn
Member 4363, 1442 posts
SQ 310, BP 250, DL 320
880.0 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
The_Lone_Wolf said:
Haha I remember being on a high dose Trib, Bulbine and DAA stack and I produced what can only be described as a nuclear jizz missile. I have never recreated that bolt since, but I remember having my woman at the time doggy style, pulling out and this scud missile firing over her body and hitting the wall. Glory days.
Stans stuff is good because it is all easy to follow and relatable. His stuff is applicable to natural and enhanced lifters too, so it is nice.
I'm 40 in the next few weeks, and I've only just started lifting and exercising again after a few years off. I'm hoping it will perk me up just being active again, but I can certainly feel all the classic symptons of low test.
I will go down the TRT route at some point, but may give the natural supplements and lifestyle habits chance a few more chances before I finally do.


nuclear jizz missile hahahahahahaha!!!
slimsimIcon...16-01-2023 @ 14:35 
My asshole is not watertight.
Member 2926, 6051 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225
550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
The_Lone_Wolf said:
Haha I remember being on a high dose Trib, Bulbine and DAA stack and I produced what can only be described as a nuclear jizz missile. I have never recreated that bolt since, but I remember having my woman at the time doggy style, pulling out and this scud missile firing over her body and hitting the wall. Glory days.
Stans stuff is good because it is all easy to follow and relatable. His stuff is applicable to natural and enhanced lifters too, so it is nice.
I'm 40 in the next few weeks, and I've only just started lifting and exercising again after a few years off. I'm hoping it will perk me up just being active again, but I can certainly feel all the classic symptons of low test.
I will go down the TRT route at some point, but may give the natural supplements and lifestyle habits chance a few more chances before I finally do.


AMH_Power said:
Thanks mate! I had tests years ago and remember them being higher than average but not silly high; I know now they are similar to a 21 year old according to my doctor.
I think I took DAA when it was the rage but didn't get anything from it; with the above there's objective measurements; not just the blood work, but my balls are notably larger and I could spray the Mrs up the wall... so I'm absolutely convinced at least one of the above is a game changer. Which? who knows haha.
Will check out Stans stuff, seen stuff from him before about blood pressure and salt, was interesting!


Well I'm sold on it!
Grin Grin Grin
BigMaccaIcon...17-01-2023 @ 11:14 
Avatar
understanding of the sport, little he has.
Member 798, 9946 posts
SQ 260, BP 150, DL 272.5
682.5 kgs @ 82.5kgs UnEq
AMH_Power said:
Fadogia Aggrestis: 800mg a day.
Turkesterone: 1000mg a day.
Tongkat Ali: 400mg a day.

What brands are you using buddy?
It's a nightmare trying to buy supplements like this as there are always bunk products out there.

A personal recommendation from an upstanding gent is always the way to go Grin

12345678

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitTRT THREAD
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions