REGISTER
 

Renegade Robson's Ridiculous Road to Ruin

12345678910 ... ... 219220221222223224225226227228229

RobboIcon...29-05-2012 @ 21:25 
Avatar
When I have enough cash, I get a deep tissue.
Member 465, 11029 posts
SQ 240, BP 175, DL 302.5
717.5 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
I still put milk in coffee/tea. Lifes too short for that!!! I could cut more s**t out but I cant be bothered as i love food too much
hifiloverIcon...29-05-2012 @ 21:33 
Avatar
Member 3241, 2043 posts
SQ 1, BP 192, DL 255
448.0 kgs @ 136kgs UnEq
You & me both fella...!

I eat fairly healthily but still like a Clydesdale Grin

Just no fast food and no fatty/fried foods...

Still; need to lose some excess blubber! Bugger; that means cardio Roll-Eyes
JCIcon...30-05-2012 @ 09:33 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36827 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Robbo said:I still put milk in coffee/tea. Lifes too short for that!!! I could cut more s**t out but I cant be bothered as i love food too much


I still have sugar in my tea (2 sugars...and I have about 4-5 cups a day)...and that hasn't been detrimental to me wanting to lose weight

I actually have some before and after pics (December 2011 - 108KG fat mess) and May 2012 - 102KG ripped as a mo'fo', but dont know whether to put them up on here!
martinbIcon...30-05-2012 @ 09:34 
Avatar
Grass fed
Member 1147, 7710 posts
SQ 220, BP 185, DL 272.5
677.5 kgs @ 113kgs UnEq
JC said:
I actually have some before and after pics (December 2011 - 108KG fat mess) and May 2012 - 102KG ripped as a mo'fo', but dont know whether to put them up on here!


I think you do know!! Wink
davycummingsIcon...30-05-2012 @ 09:39 
Avatar
he's got betty davis eyes
Member 1684, 6001 posts
SQ 250, BP 186, DL 291
727.0 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
martinb said:
I think you do know!! Wink


I knew you would be in quick on this.

JC, Martin was just saying the other day how much he would love to see you with your kit off and hopes it happens at the Scottish UKSC and he doesn't have to wait till Aberdeen Grin
JCIcon...30-05-2012 @ 09:44 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36827 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
davycummings said:
I knew you would be in quick on this.
JC, Martin was just saying the other day how much he would love to see you with your kit off and hopes it happens at the Scottish UKSC and he doesn't have to wait till Aberdeen Grin


Fantastic Grin.......although is it ever warm enough in Scotland for less than 3-4 layers Wink
chaosIcon...30-05-2012 @ 10:13 
Avatar
An amazing human being
Member 2047, 17156 posts
SQ 262.5, BP 170, DL 300
732.5 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 30.05.2012 @ 10:14 AM by chaos
Robbo said:Not a lot Dan.

I eat a lot of,
, tuna shakes,:


I've just been sick in my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
davycummingsIcon...30-05-2012 @ 10:22 
Avatar
he's got betty davis eyes
Member 1684, 6001 posts
SQ 250, BP 186, DL 291
727.0 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
chaos said:
Robbo said:Not a lot Dan.

I eat a lot of,
, tuna shakes,:


I've just been sick in my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tuna shakes are good. Tin of tuna blended with some pineapple juice is my preference. Tried it with a tin of pineapples, which was less successful as I had to eat it with a spoon
RobboIcon...30-05-2012 @ 12:57 
Avatar
When I have enough cash, I get a deep tissue.
Member 465, 11029 posts
SQ 240, BP 175, DL 302.5
717.5 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
JC said:
I still have sugar in my tea (2 sugars...and I have about 4-5 cups a day)...and that hasn't been detrimental to me wanting to lose weight
I actually have some before and after pics (December 2011 - 108KG fat mess) and May 2012 - 102KG ripped as a mo'fo', but dont know whether to put them up on here!


Get them up on here!!!! I will do the same soon once the transformation is complete!!!

I have sweetners now, cant tell the difference tbh.
RobboIcon...30-05-2012 @ 12:58 
Avatar
When I have enough cash, I get a deep tissue.
Member 465, 11029 posts
SQ 240, BP 175, DL 302.5
717.5 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
Tuna shakes are the future John! aldi tin of tuna - 49p, some sugar free orange cordial, blend, down the hatch! Cheap protein, no s**t in it!
chaosIcon...30-05-2012 @ 13:19 
Avatar
An amazing human being
Member 2047, 17156 posts
SQ 262.5, BP 170, DL 300
732.5 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Vile beyond belief!!!! I don't liek tuna though!!!!
RobboIcon...30-05-2012 @ 13:20 
Avatar
When I have enough cash, I get a deep tissue.
Member 465, 11029 posts
SQ 240, BP 175, DL 302.5
717.5 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
chaos said:Vile beyond belief!!!! I don't liek tuna though!!!!


Massive homo!!!!!
JCIcon...30-05-2012 @ 13:59 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36827 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
chaos said:Vile beyond belief!!!! I don't liek tuna though!!!!


Its dry as f**k...like eating sand. Now a fillet of tuna, thats a different taste sensation all together...
RobboIcon...30-05-2012 @ 18:12 
Avatar
When I have enough cash, I get a deep tissue.
Member 465, 11029 posts
SQ 240, BP 175, DL 302.5
717.5 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
Training

Bench-Pinkies on rings, 1st rep paused
60kg x 5
80kg x 3
100kg x 3
120kg x 3
140kg x 5
150kg x 5
140kg x 7

Pendlay Rows
60kg x 5
100kg x 5
140kg x 5,5,5

BW Chins (strict) superset with Pressups (weight off on the floor)
Chins x 10
Pressups x 10

Did 5 sets with 1 min rest between sets

3 sets of pushdowns superset with 3 sets of cable curls

Fin
hifiloverIcon...30-05-2012 @ 20:07 
Avatar
Member 3241, 2043 posts
SQ 1, BP 192, DL 255
448.0 kgs @ 136kgs UnEq
Nice benching...

Have you found the right grip width to allow you to wind your elbows in and bounce of your lats?

Took me weeks of faffing to get it right; 3rd finger on the ring fer me Grin

12345678910 ... ... 219220221222223224225226227228229

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions