Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitthat fat kid who threw the bench

that fat kid who threw the bench

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

lol at cartman being more offensive than hitler. sorry mate, I take it back! Grin
hahaha im glad you got that
TravisFandango
Going back to the original topic, I'm up to page 14! It's a fantastic read! My favourite bit so far was from Fit_Pete who said:

newb said:
Rick said:
A religious upbringing is a fine thing. Congratulations on turning the other cheek.

Fat angry Kid:
Im religious, but its weird, some things just wont do at all because of my religion. Some things I do all the time and dont think twice about.

Fit Pete:
So you're religeous when it suits you? FFS kid thats a new one.
Follow your leader boy. When Jesus was on the cross did he use straps? No did he f**k. He lifted raw. When he moved the easter egg shaped stone when he was dead, did he whip on his wraps and chalk his hands? No, he got on with it. Did he come up with some daft excuse during his lifting career? "Oh, I've been dead for 2 days and my diet is all off. I'll just move this boulder a little bit". If you're going to use following the son of god as a template for life at least try and keep up.
What about Budhism instead? He was a funny fat f**ker too.

Fat angry kid said:
People my age have lifted more, probably, but my goal is to have the highiest, period. As in reach a weight no one has, in training or in competition etc.

Fit Pete said:
Dont really matter now kid. The best you can hope for is "Man that boy is strong. The strongest ever even, but what a f**king bell end"

Grin

There are also many other classics in there. Other than wanking, I can't think of anything else I'd rather be doing while waiting for the boiler repair man to show up.
CARL !!!

TITSZZZ !!!

I just read all that bollox .. Never mind screen shots, one of you bas***ds owes me 10 minutes of my life back !! Angry
MarkClegg said:CARL !!!

TITSZZZ !!!

I just read all that bollox .. Never mind screen shots, one of you bas***ds owes me 10 minutes of my life back !! Angry

You got screenshots proving you did spend 10 mins?
Post Edited: 07.12.2010 @ 14:54 PM by Carl
well said

marko, you owe me 1lb of shin flesh
Carl said:well said

marko, you owe me 1lb of shin flesh

This is true .
MrSmall
Woah woah woah, what do I get then?
tz1127 said:Sorry not a fan of Carl deleting my posts without a good reason and then falsely accuse my of spamming. Thank God I have screenshots to prove my innocence Happy

you are possibly the funniest guy on earth. are you mattgriff?
MrSmall
WILLSAN said:lol at cartman being more offensive than hitler. sorry mate, I take it back! Grin

lol Grin
Post Edited: 08.12.2010 @ 15:44 PM by Wayne_Cowdrey
Wouldn't throwing a bench have more training benefit than lying down on the f**king thing and doing gay exercises?
Post Edited: 08.12.2010 @ 19:00 PM by alex_tait
Bench throwing could replace tyre flipping for those who lack the equipment.
Stop moaning mate,I wish Carl would delete more of my posts, especially the ones I make after the 8pm 'stellashed'. It would save me a f**k load of time on a morningGrin
Post Edited: 09.12.2010 @ 18:48 PM by danton
pmsl just read through the thread on the bench throwing douche bag, Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Big_Kev
I think I read somewhere that he now dedicates his life to smoking dope. Can't really argue with him. It's probably doing him less harm than the lifting was.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitthat fat kid who threw the bench
Return to top View Desktop Site