Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitthat fat kid who threw the bench

that fat kid who threw the bench

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

GettinFatStrong
Fatpete said:
Yes, 700 pounds is f**kin' heavy, ten reps is a lot, 700 for ten is seriously, seriously hard. I bet there aren't fifty men in the world who can do that. And no-one does it in their front room

nor does he, he does it in his basement.

why is everyone so mad, he got fat strong legit, he bulked to 400lb at 17 years old, then cut, and runs some ph's now to lean up....... end of the day you cannot fault him, he is legitimately pulling that much weight. no fake plates or s**t, search his youtube channel 'geoleeman' has over 100 vids from 4 years ago to now
Still not having it
nick
Fatpete said:
Yes, 700 pounds is f**kin' heavy, ten reps is a lot, 700 for ten is seriously, seriously hard. I bet there aren't fifty men in the world who can do that. And no-one does it in their front room

well then hes one of the 50 IMO. he always has been strong/talented,i take it you dont believe chris hicksons lifts either
touch n go makes it so much easier !!

and with the length of his arms, it would be like me lifting from 5 inch blocks !! (not that i could do that weight from blocks !)(well, mabie)
Big bounce, very whippy bar, straps, good deadlifer. Doaable.
MrSmall
Post Edited: 23.08.2011 @ 19:04 PM by MrSmall
GettinFatStrong said:
nor does he, he does it in his basement.
why is everyone so mad, he got fat strong legit, he bulked to 400lb at 17 years old, then cut, and runs some ph's now to lean up....... end of the day you cannot fault him, he is legitimately pulling that much weight. no fake plates or s**t, search his youtube channel 'geoleeman' has over 100 vids from 4 years ago to now

How many guys do you know that can pull 315kg for 10 reps, all other factors ignored?
IainKendrick said:Big bounce, very whippy bar, straps, good deadlifer. Doaable.

yeah length of arms is crazy. still very impressive
nick
MrSmall said:

how long would be have to be training, regardless of being massively fat, to pull 675x5 at age 17? and it was practically 16, as he said his birthday was 5 days prior to that pulling.
so now, 4 years later, he is pulling 5 more reps on that, at 40kg less bodyweight?
things don't really add up. He doesn't compete because he goes to church on Sundays?
How many guys do you know that can pull 315kg for 10 reps, all other factors ignored, also?

about 2- 3 years. i dont see why just because something is incredibly impressive you dont belive it.
craigmanc said:
Glad you didnt bring my name up Andy!!
I keep going to comps and getting "Your Littler's mate from school aint ya?? f**k me he's told me some storys about you Craig"

Oh do you know Andy ? I'll be nice to from now on.

Littler Rules !
MrSmall
nick said:
about 2- 3 years. i dont see why just because something is incredibly impressive you dont belive it.

I edited all that out anyway as who cares at the end of the day, but its just a bit fishy. It might be true, might not. Its hard to believe that he lifted those weights when he was 16-17 and now lifts similar weights, at a lighter bodyweight, as a bodybuilder it seems. Just think its a bit odd.
I don't believe Smallsy has a bird with such huge breasts and has the cheek to whinge about anything !

He needs to chill the f**k out .. He sends me Nasty texts !
MrSmall
Post Edited: 23.08.2011 @ 19:19 PM by MrSmall
The Albanian mafia has been told about you Marko, you leaving me messages on MSN and running away afterwards!
And yes I have nothing to complain about, much to Boar's dismay and facebook stalking attempts!
MrSmall
here's a hit from the Osmonds:

and a monkey!

me and Laura are TIGHT.

wake up and smell the boar fluids smalls.
nick said:
take it you dont believe chris hicksons lifts either

Just had to google him, and up popped a vid of him doing a 700 single. Didn't see anything to make me doubt it. The facial expression and the lack of nine other reps helped a lot there

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitthat fat kid who threw the bench
Return to top View Desktop Site