Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitthat fat kid who threw the bench

that fat kid who threw the bench

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

MrSmall
Tz, you seem to take life too seriously.
how will that settle it? feel free to do what you want, unfortunately, i dotn take screenshots every time someone multiple posts something and then i delete the duplicate posts Confused
MrSmall said:Tz, you seem to take life too seriously.

smalls is right!
Sorry not a fan of Carl deleting my posts without a good reason and then falsely accuse my of spamming. Thank God I have screenshots to prove my innocence Happy
It's possible to get banned from sugden...?!
Post Edited: 07.12.2010 @ 10:19 AM by tz1127
Carl said:how will that settle it? feel free to do what you want, unfortunately, i dotn take screenshots every time someone multiple posts something and then i delete the duplicate posts Confused

Multiple posts? I only posted one at a time which you deleted everytime. You can delete it because its offensive to you. Thats ok. Just don't f**king lie and say I was spamming.
Tom_Martin said:It's possible to get banned from sugden...?!

yes
tz1127 said:
Multiple posts? I only posted one at a time which you deleted everytime. You can delete it because its offensive to you. Thats ok. Just don't f**king lie and say I was spamming.

chill out poppet xxx
Post Edited: 07.12.2010 @ 10:32 AM by tz1127
Carl said:
chill out poppet xxx

I can chill out ok. But you need to grow up. And don't try to downplay the fact that you just blatantly lied.
Grin
this lie could spiral out of control like the scottish refferegate scandal
i love it when people edit posts after you reply to them
tz1127 said:
I can chill out ok. But you need to grow up. And don't try to downplay the fact that you just blatantly lied.

would you go as far as to say im a big fat liar? or just a blatant liar? or a big fat blatant liar?

perhaps you think something else?
Post Edited: 07.12.2010 @ 10:37 AM by tz1127
Carl said:
would you go as far as to say im a big fat liar? or just a blatant liar? or a big fat blatant liar?
perhaps you think something else?

You claim I made 18 posts. Thats a blatant lie.
I said:
You claim I made 18 posts. Thats a blatant lie thats easily verifiable.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitthat fat kid who threw the bench
Return to top View Desktop Site