REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 198 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumWILLSAN → View All Posts

View All Posts: WILLSAN

12345678910 ... ... 10151016101710181019102010211022102310241025

» The Epic of Gilgamesh (Go to post)24-05-2020 @ 13:02 
Training today:

Inch dumbell press:

51kg 3 x 2 (L+R)
51kg 2 x 4 (L+R)
51kg x 6 (L+R)

Yoke (12m course):

130kg for 24m
170kg for 24m
210kg for 24m
belt on:
230kg for 24m

Suitcase farmers (12m course):

100kg for 24m

vid:

» Toms massive balls. (Go to post)23-05-2020 @ 21:48 
Boar said:they should have a 300kg one on hand as that looked easy enough

I think he could do it now. felt a bit like an anti climax because it wasnt that hard. which it really shouldnt be. thats a drawback of these one offs - you dont get the perspective of 9 other guys failing to do what tom does comfortably.
» random disclosure thread (Go to post)23-05-2020 @ 21:21 
my big black rooster is gonna pop 2 in mummy fox's skull. ill let you know when so you can shed some tears for it.
» coronavirus (Go to post)23-05-2020 @ 14:37 
luki said: Isn’t this how Blair argues Iraq war II. We went with advice and evidence on wmd so are not to blame if incorrect decisions made in hindsight. However, Blairs regime created and are responsible for the information on which he acted. He and Alister Campbell where the first UK leadership that acted like a Bannon-Trump style US President leadership.

do not see this parallel at all.

mandatory vaccines not off the table.
» random disclosure thread (Go to post)23-05-2020 @ 11:17 
luki said: You don’t want to do this and spend all night looking for the pups who are now starving to death because you killed their lactating mum.
Lock the chickens into their coop. The fox will keep returning if it can see them out at night. Have you a dog to chase keep the foxes down?Roosters will also make them think twice and are kind of the pawns of chicken keepers chess.

this isnt fantastic mr fox. itll keep coming back no matter what now and if comes just before sunset or just after sunrise thatll be the whole flock gone. give me the chance and id kill that f**ker without a second thought pups or no.
» random disclosure thread (Go to post)23-05-2020 @ 08:44 
3AM - daughter runs in crying shouting that a fox is attacking the chickens. bomb down the stairs and out the back in about 10secs flat to find the f**ker and chase it out of the garden. find two chickens - one looks in a bad way. other two nowhere to be seen. feathers everywhere. search the garden in the pitch black trying to find the other two. daughter and wife crying, me cursing myself for forgetting to shut the shed door. eventually find them traumatised but not hurt. round up the uninjured and lock them up. injured one is stuck halfway through some netting around their pen - probably saved her life as the fox couldnt get at her neck. eventually get her disentangled from the netting and lock her away thinking that im gonna have to put her out of her misery later. curse myself some more. sit up feeling properly s**t about forgetting to shut them away. then the c**t comes BACK at half five to finish the job! run out again and cob a welly at it but its too quick. 6AM - go and inspect the damage - cant find any surface injuries on the mauled one but shes just lying there so maybe just in shock or broken leg possibly. hopefully the former. now wondering if its possible to kill a fox with an air rifle.
» The Final Countdown (Go to post)22-05-2020 @ 20:07 
jt said:
Do you train them? Do you have 6% bodyfat

not specifically. havent got a scooby.

Boar said:I am still a bit fat Will ..... age ....lack of training my upper body ..... has left my body looking less than pleasant to look at.

i think overall , even though i am knocking on a bit , some weights will help matters ten fold.

c2 will probably build some of the less wobbly stuff too I would think.
» The Final Countdown (Go to post)22-05-2020 @ 18:56 
does a 75kg boar have abs?

I thought id have abs at 75...I dont.
» The Epic of Gilgamesh (Go to post)22-05-2020 @ 13:08 
Training today:

Log press:

65kg 3 x 3
75kg x 3
85kg x 1
95kg x 1
105kg x 1

Front squat:

60kg x 3
70kg x 3
80kg x 3
90kg x 3
100kg x 3

happy with that but really need to get some focus back into my training.

vid:

» Raw. Like, real RAW raw (Go to post)22-05-2020 @ 13:03 
party of the beauty of strongman as a sport is the lack of standardisation in equipment and events. in a way it is the most democratic of sports - competitors can vote with their feet if they disagree with what an organiser is doing. in other sports you have to like it or lump it or you get a couple of choices. im sure there is someone arguing to ban spikes for sprints but at the end of the day they will have to like it or lump it.
» coronavirus (Go to post)21-05-2020 @ 14:42 
luki said:
The problem with this arguesment is can you believe any of the stats. Johnson has a reopen narative, has concentrated power in No 10 by getting rid of anyone elses press office and has effectively subjugated the cabinet like he is a king or US President. How long before we find out the Covid App is doing something like this to support his reopen narative?
https://cbs12.com/news/local/woman-who-designed-floridas-covid-19-dashboard-has-been-removed-from-her-position?fbclid=IwAR0B7eJvMI87dfIrciFoMA7q1hBFd513bGet9sKBCcQdMaV8R5KzoLm6oIk

there is a point at which the number of potential deaths from the lockdown will supercede the number of potential deaths from wu flu. where that point comes is a matter of discussion but I dont see anyone seriously arguing that we shouldnt be trying to restart the economy. at the end of the day johnson will get f**ked if he gets it wrong whichever way he pushes it so I dont see a motivation for deception.
» Eddie Hall vs Thor Björnsson boxing match (Go to post)21-05-2020 @ 12:38 
https://fitnessvolt.com/hafthor-bjornsson-never-giants-live/?fbclid=IwAR0BuGiIJM-wbWq48n_L-qne79n8PzzzhO2BcRyVHks9Tpd98gi-7Ujgd-I

“I’m absolutely done. I would never in my life compete for Giants Live (World’s Strongest Man qualifier) again… never! And I probably would never compete at World’s Strongest Man again, ever and I’m probably retired. That was just kind of like the last straw for me, that BS video and that Giants Live posted as well.

“Those motherf****ers went too far and I’m done with this. I’m not competing for those guys ever again.”

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/625989529
» coronavirus (Go to post)21-05-2020 @ 12:09 

great discussion on the benefits of vit d through the lense of coronavirus.

get your tits out in dat sun boise.
» Raw. Like, real RAW raw (Go to post)21-05-2020 @ 11:21 
LessThanLuke said:I use whatever equipment I need in order to lift the most weight to win events.
Its a sport, that's the whole point.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-24-2017/KJzrrY.gif
» Lockdown DIY (Go to post)21-05-2020 @ 09:28 
- painted every room in the house bar one and the stairs and landing.
- greenhouse installed.
- veg garden has potatoes, carrots, two grapevines with tomatoes and orange tree on the way. [apocalypse ready]
- back fence put up but payed someone to do it in the end - half treated but run out of stain.
- ivy cleared.
- front garden 75% 'done'.

12345678910 ... ... 10151016101710181019102010211022102310241025

You are here: HomeForumWILLSAN → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2020 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto