REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 149 guests
You are here: HomeForumBig_Kev → View All Posts

View All Posts: Big_Kev

» Fiz off Corrie (Go to post)13-12-2010 @ 20:30 
I know this sounds bad, but does anyone else hope Fiz's baby dies?

f**king ugly boot!Angry
» what would you do? (Go to post)13-12-2010 @ 20:27 
chrism66 said:Been in a kinda same situation, guys got jelous of mys strength gains, a weare accusing em of taking gear etc, one thing leads to another and a guy was brought in to take care of me, he was semi pro boxer, who had just came out of the big house, he waited till the end of my workout[dealifts and back day] and started s**t with me I did'nt back down even thou I was f**ked from workout, I went to walk away and he steals 3 punched on me right on the eye ridge as I blink, I re open my eyes realising teh cheeky s**t had just punched me, and hes outside the gym goading me, i told him to wait a 2nd whilst I get my s**t 2gether I walk outside, and my f**king eyes close over, I tried my best, but I was to fatigued from workout, he knew what he was doing, even though he was s**t fighter, I ended up gving up and knocking myself out, a friend split it up as he was kicking me in the head.
I regained consiouness and my friend told me what had happned, teh s**t was standing there all proud, so i walk over to him and say whats just gone on 'he says nothing mate, we have just had a straightner' I replied 'no we haven't I don't fight in gyms son', he told my friend to get me out there, and i said I am going no where, he got off and he knew even then I still wasn't scared of the f**king pussy.
My girl was hisyterical when I got home, she thought gangtsers where gunna get us an all crazy s**t, thats the part the f**ked me up the most, not feeling I could protect her or myself.
The s**t came in gym several times later, the last time he came in he had a stanly blade in his pocket, so i knew I had to stop training there, I couldn't have a proper fight with him, because I must of landed funny in fight as my shoulder was badly f**ked, it took 6 months to get back to normal[felt like I had torn rotator cuff]. I returned to gym to get by own back jst after xmas aswell as take back pride[I have to admit I hadn;'t losta fight in a long time,so I was bottling it a bit] then i get told he is on the run, as he beat s**t out of girl and out her in a coma, this girl so hapnd to be sister of a big gangster who put a tag on his name, so I was kinda relived and gutted at same time, I had spent alot of time training to f**k him up real bad.
My advice, still keep training there, they are scared of you, and inscure people can be very dangerous, if you feel that they are not excepting of you after 2-3 months train somewhere else, as it will escalate if they are a bunch of little b**ches with no balls. Try and chat to them, and ask them non threatening questions, I'm not saying fall on your sword, but you never know they might end up good mates. It would be pissed if someone came to my gym and pissed all over my PR's LoL. Just keep yourself handy incase, and don't enage in aggressive conversations with them.
And don't walk away from them in a heated argument with your arms crossed!!!That was a big mistake, that and not thinking someone would actualy kick off in a gym LoL.

I'm calling bulls**t on this, or at least the motive of 'simple jealousy'. As we know, lifters can be somewhat b**chy, but in all honesty, who the f**k is going to pay an ex-con to come and f**k your s**t up simply because you can outlift them? bo***cks! You also state that you have had many fights in the past. You sir, sound like a trouble maker and it sounds as though you've had a little dose of what was probably long overdue!!!!!!!11
» Moreish foods (Go to post)13-12-2010 @ 07:01 
Cold chinese chicken wings.
» from bodybuilder to strongman (Go to post)13-12-2010 @ 06:58 
davycummings said:
Eh? Clearly a win is better than just any place on the podium? Not sure I get your witty remark this time

The remark 'podium finish at the least' implies that there exists something even greater than a podium finish.
» what would you do? (Go to post)12-12-2010 @ 16:06 
tlast2O12dude said:
im smoking REAL WORLD fights. A.K.A Street fights. A.K.A Non Professional Fights. A.K.A bar fights.

Oh righty then. Actual physics don't apply in thsoe then? Imbecile!!

Angry
» what would you do? (Go to post)12-12-2010 @ 16:05 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:In a street fight I'd rather tackle a big slow lump than a medium sized guy with a bit of speed.

What about a big, fast lump? I suppose you're at a good height to punch them in the bo***cks.
» what would you do? (Go to post)12-12-2010 @ 11:32 
tlast2O12dude said:Dude forget about the size, that dosent mean s**t, not just because they are tall they are strong. A fight is not about bodyweight.

Bodyweight and size are two huge factors regarding fighting. This is why they have weight divisions! Can you please give me a hit of whatever the hell it is you're smoking?
» what would you do? (Go to post)11-12-2010 @ 19:58 
What gym is it mate? I'll go down there an knock every single one of them out.
» ibuprofen (Go to post)09-12-2010 @ 20:55 
tz1127 said:Any of you guys take a precautionary dosage even in the absense of pain?

Not even in the presence of pain.
» that fat kid who threw the bench (Go to post)09-12-2010 @ 20:54 
I think I read somewhere that he now dedicates his life to smoking dope. Can't really argue with him. It's probably doing him less harm than the lifting was.
» Austintatious Training Journal (Go to post)09-12-2010 @ 20:52 
Col_Austin said:Wed 8 Dec 10

Close-Grip Bench Press
20x10
70x5
90x4
110x3
130x2
150x1
170x1
180x1

Deadlift (DOHHG)
70x5
120x4
170x3
220x2
270x1
300x1

Nice and easy tonight. Felt a bit stiff and just wanted to loosen up for squats tomorrow.

Damn FINE lifting there Col.

Feeling a bit stiff you say? I'll come and loosen you up any day big man!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..
» Ken Nowicki, 300k deadlift for 5, 41' plyo box (Go to post)09-12-2010 @ 20:49 
Dear oh dear. Terrible form there Kenneth! Fear not, for you are young and have a fine arse.
» Twitter (Go to post)08-12-2010 @ 20:44 
Martin1956 said:I've never tweeted, never even looked on the site, but every news programme these days makes references to who tweeted what. Who on here does it, what if anything am I missing out on?

It's even gayer than facebook. BUT - it has it's uses. A lot of companies use it as a sort of online helpdesk, answering questions without you having to phone the c**ts in the callcentre.
» Today's Axel (Go to post)08-12-2010 @ 20:34 
mediocre.
» New member. (Go to post)24-11-2010 @ 18:28 
Oh god sorry guys only just realised the weights are in kg and not lbs.

Wondered what you were all on about!

You are here: HomeForumBig_Kev → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions