Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWhat tier are you in?

What tier are you in?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Post Edited: 19.12.2020 @ 19:25 PM by samue1son
Well?

I am tier 2.
But I am approx 700m from tier four.

#tierfourfears

Mad world.
AdamT
I'm in the north of ireland

6 week lockdown coming 26th December

The government's drunk with power

Welcome to North Korea in 2021!

New mutant strain!! Lmao
Mutant Covid Turtles are next.
Three.

The tiers, with their focus on hospitality, just don't make a lot of sense. Retail and schools seem to be the ACTUAL problem. But at least they've rolled back the ridiculous midwinter superspreading festival, though by leaving it so late many people will probably do it anyway.
I'm going fishing tomorrow morning, then my friend's olive trees need the hoses collecting. Might go out mushroom picking if i don't need a nap.
Went out for firewood yesterday.
Tier 0 for me!
scruffmcbuff
I'm tier 4. But a key worker. So I have a tier 3 bubble constantly surrounding my van.
Rick said:Three.

The tiers, with their focus on hospitality, just don't make a lot of sense. Retail and schools seem to be the ACTUAL problem. But at least they've rolled back the ridiculous midwinter superspreading festival, though by leaving it so late many people will probably do it anyway.

I cant see many people cancelling their Christmas plans because of what was said today.
IrishMarc
Tier the whole show is f**ked.
Sparrow said:
I cant see many people cancelling their Christmas plans because of what was said today.

We won't.

My primary gripe is that the risk of exposure is by contact with different people. If you're a group of three households, what difference does it make if it's 1 day or 5?
ill be super spreading christmas cheer over the holiday period despite whatever nonsense those westminster to**ers have decreed.
luki
Post Edited: 19.12.2020 @ 23:59 PM by luki
WILLSAN said:ill be super spreading christmas cheer over the holiday period despite whatever nonsense those westminster to**ers have decreed.

I’ll / ill Freudian slip?

My family and I will also be super spreading our way through Christmas.
luki said:
I’ll / ill Freudian slip?

https://i.giphy.com/media/3orif4x0v8EPjDaocU/giphy.webp
luki
See the Dutch and Scottish have banned English people:
www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/netherlands-uk-flig...
Jonathan said:
We won't.
My primary gripe is that the risk of exposure is by contact with different people. If you're a group of three households, what difference does it make if it's 1 day or 5?

I guess maybe if you’re in a house with someone who has Covid for a day and don’t know it, (and are careful) you have less chance and opportunity of catching it then if you’re with them over 5 days.
Sparrow said:

I can.

They will say they won't and afterwards will say they didn't. But they will. That is the beauty of keyboard warriors, they stay behind their keyboards :-)

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWhat tier are you in?
Return to top View Desktop Site