REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 91 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumAdamT → View All Posts

View All Posts: AdamT

12345678910 ... ... 335336337338339340341342343344345

» WAYNE WOULD'NT DO THAT (Go to post)24-08-2021 @ 17:30 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
That's how you'll describe our St Pancreas meeting... Grin

You need to catch me first lol
» WAYNE WOULD'NT DO THAT (Go to post)23-08-2021 @ 17:32 
EDCLARKE said:
i did a half marathon once and it was enough to persuade me that i never want to do a marathon

I have done 2 and I didn't feel too bad the second time, but the first time, I felt like I was hit by a bus but I prepped horribly and just turned up to run lol
» WAYNE WOULD'NT DO THAT (Go to post)22-08-2021 @ 18:06 
EDCLARKE said:eat a vindaloo
run a marathon
run a half marathon
run a 10k

Done 3 out of 4

Always wanted to do a marathon but keep talking myself out of it
» WAYNE WOULD'NT DO THAT (Go to post)16-08-2021 @ 19:08 
Have a better with savage
» Marko Clegganovski (Go to post)14-08-2021 @ 20:22 
Post Edited: 14.08.2021 @ 20:23 PM by AdamT
MarkClegg said:
I have not trained now for about 5 years ... Last time i put any decent training together was March 2016 ..
During the lockdown i actually started to miss it BUT i have started a new business so it`s took me a while to get any time to train
BUT i started back this week and it went o.k ... First session back i managed to bench 135kg Squat 150kg and Deadlift 220kg . I didn`t push it and i`m glad coz i`m sat here aching like a mother f**ker
I`ve signed up to a charity Push and Pull in December and i`ve managed to drag a couple of old boys back in with me ..
I won`t name them because its early days and i don`t want to put pressure on them
I will update here because i believe in SUGDEN !!
Stay strong brothers

I know they are not high numbers for you, but that's very good after 5 years not training

I had 18months off and I was weak as f**k when I came back, as I was doing plenty of cardio and dropped over 15kg bodyweight

Have been back training 12 weeks and I'm fascinated by how quickly I'm regaining strength and only up about 3kg

Muscle memory is real!
» Asko Karu out of Deadlift Champs (Go to post)14-08-2021 @ 19:15 
PeterDeLaMare said:Cheekily Giants Live are still referring to Eddie’s 500kg as being the world record.

No mention at all of Thor.

It was pulled at their comp, so bryce and his comrades will not acknowledge thors lift

Thor didn't pull it in a comp,it isn't his fault there was a pandemic, but he had Z watching him weigh plates and magnus as a referee

He also pulled 501 easier than Hall

Hall will always be the first, but Thor is the strongest deadlifter in history (for now)
» Asko Karu out of Deadlift Champs (Go to post)14-08-2021 @ 14:26 
If loz is correct,the weights are as follows 400, 425, 455, 472.5, 505

Nobody is pulling 505. The only guy that was capable is injured

I think one or 2 will pull 472.5

I know bish will pull 455 and I think he will give the next weight a good go

Not sure if he can pull them numbers yet, but his deadlift training has been very strong
» WAYNE WOULD'NT DO THAT (Go to post)13-08-2021 @ 19:20 
Wouldn't send Andy Bolton a pm
» Who is the Sugden Vote for GOAT (Go to post)26-07-2021 @ 15:52 
Big Z and I'm a huge fan of Shaw
» Eddie Hall vs Thor Björnsson boxing match (Go to post)25-07-2021 @ 22:55 
Mariusz will crush him
» Eddie Hall vs Thor Björnsson boxing match (Go to post)08-07-2021 @ 11:44 
Pudz would smash both on the same night

Say what you want about his record, but he has been a legit fighter for over a decade
» Hook Grip (Go to post)07-07-2021 @ 19:27 
Hook grip maxes
5 rep sets
10 rep sets
Even 20 rep sets

I know my deadlift isn't high, but makes no difference. I don't feel any pain whatsoever

I have been Hook gripping every workout for over 5 years and well used to it
» Impressive social media lifts (Go to post)05-07-2021 @ 00:02 
Post Edited: 05.07.2021 @ 00:05 AM by AdamT
Rebecca got a little s**t on here because of paul, but neither of them bothered me

Fair play to her

Awesome power for a lady
» coronavirus (Go to post)27-06-2021 @ 13:34 
dannyboy73 said:i agree in part.
However, I was pliable to follow rules to the letter for 2 weeks...not 18 months of obedience.
If some do not have any common sense thats their issue and not a good enough excuse to keep me and my family under perpetual dictatorship.
Ive always said that I will shake hands, not keep social distance etc with anyone who is like minded. If that person then gives Covid to a vaulnerable person then its their screw up not mine and I resent being made to feel any guilt about that.
Covid was mainly spread in hospitals and care homes. This is the governments screw up. That who where the finger should be pointing.

I shake hands if someone wants to

It's not like I invade anybodies private space, one has a choice

If people want to hide behind the sofa and wear masks while alone in the car? More power to them.
» coronavirus (Go to post)27-06-2021 @ 11:16 
WILLSAN said:
indeed.
which is why I suggested no good would come of bringing personal s**t in here.
my personal experience has lead me to the conclusion that these lockdown restrictions have and are causing far more harm than the virus ever could. its not even close. my friends and family have been devastated by lockdown policy. therefore, I will argue against them with everything I have. for the sake of myself, my family and everyone I know who has been affected by them.
I would ask anyone who supports these restrictions to consider the mental health patients whos care has been removed, those who have commited or attempted to commit suicide, those terminally ill cancer patients who had their treatment cancelled and life expectancy shortened, those who have had cancers left undiagnosed, those who died in hospital alone, those who were left fighting for their lives in intensive care alone, those who have lost their jobs, those who have lost their business, those who have lost their homes.
I could tell a true story about every single one of those instances from a friend or a family member. none of them linked to covid the disease. all of them linked to the lockdown.
thats my experience. others will have a totally different one, leading them to completely different conclusions. I just think it better to put that all aside and have an objective a discussion as is possible.

I second this

I have someone close to me with severe mental health issues and a child with special needs, everyone has their own personal issues whatever side of the fence you sit on

12345678910 ... ... 335336337338339340341342343344345

You are here: HomeForumAdamT → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto