Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshithow many hours of sleep do you get?

how many hours of sleep do you get?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

I'm considering lowering my amount of sleep from 8 hours to 7 hours so I have more time to do stuff. Will this kill my gains?
Post Edited: 02.09.2015 @ 12:11 PM by Fazc
I always work better on at least 7.

Bit of a false economy to reduce sleep for activity. Not going to be doing much well or enjoying much of what you do if you're zonked.
AdamT
Can't more than 4 hours. Cell tech causes me insomia!

I
i reduced my sleep to 6 hours because i was thinking 8 hours sleep a day is 1/3 of the day. If you do that every day you are asleep for 25-30 years of your life, not taking in to account old people sleep more and babies sleep more PLUS the time it takes to fall asleep and get up in the morning
Between 5 & 8 hours typically
deleted2_20210523
deleted
"I’ve always figured out that there 24 hours a day. You sleep six hours and have 18 hours left. Now, I know there are some of you out there that say well, wait a minute, I sleep eight hours or nine hours. Well, then, just sleep faster, I would recommend" ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
luki
Most of your recovery happens during sleep. Its also when your brain sorts things out. If your getting a clean 8hrs sleep I wouldn't f with it.
I've had lots of personal drama happening in the last 2 months and only sleeping 5-7 hours with waking up. Recovery is awful and I've had to apologise for being in a bad mood in work twice. I'd pay to get a solid 10hr sleep and wake up not fatigued.
Wes
If I the lifestyle to allow 8 hours kip, I would. Leave it be.
I manage on 6-7 hours, so long as its quality sleep and not broken, that's ample for me.
Post Edited: 02.09.2015 @ 16:07 PM by Nimble
If I'm eating "normally", 9 is perfect for me. If I'm eating very low carb, I seem to only be able to sleep for about 7. Don't know why that would be. I prefer eating "normally" most of the time.
4 to 5 hours a day.start work at 5 in the morningUnhappy
Generally about 6 mon - thurs and 8+ fri - sun.

If id could id aim for 8 everyday.
Mine varies wildly due to shift work and can have as little as 6 hours some nights but then 3-4 nights a week I will have as much as 10-12 hours sleep, so I probably average 8-9.
6 hours on a week day
9 on a weekend
Sleeps s**t

It amazes me, given how incredible the human body is, that it needs a 3rd of the day to gets it arse back on its feet again.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshithow many hours of sleep do you get?
Return to top View Desktop Site