Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsMy art is Weightlifting - This will be my masterpiece

My art is Weightlifting - This will be my masterpiece

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

little_a said:
I read that and imagined him saying it. I chortled.
Watch how you go icing your tatters man. Mick Hutchence started off teabagging ice cubes. Next thing you know he's married. Be careful son.

LOL
When's your next comp btw?
With you, Jeff & Jonny Wink

I think it's Northern Open in November. Then next year should be full of comps including the English & British Happy
AndyCoupe said:
little_a said:
I read that and imagined him saying it. I chortled.
Watch how you go icing your tatters man. Mick Hutchence started off teabagging ice cubes. Next thing you know he's married. Be careful son.

LOL

lool
AndyCoupe said:With you, Jeff & Jonny Wink

I think it's Northern Open in November. Then next year should be full of comps including the English & British Happy

Cool. Didn't want our tomfoolery to get in the way of any serious stuff.

What you planning on doing on the 11th? What you want pushing towards? I just want to know if there's any lift I can avoid training Wink
little_a said:
Cool. Didn't want our tomfoolery to get in the way of any serious stuff.
What you planning on doing on the 11th? What you want pushing towards? I just want to know if there's any lift I can avoid training Wink

I want pushing towards a 120 snatch Wink
AndyCoupe said:
I want pushing towards a 120 snatch Wink

Cool. Snatch C&J Frontees then?
little_a said:
Cool. Snatch C&J Frontees then?

Do we have to make it a comp? Grin

Can we not just train?

I can't do Mondays or Wednesdays, but I think I speak for both of us when I say we should be fine to get a few Friday sessions in. About 4.00 is ideal for me.

Is that any good for you?
Sparrow said:
Do we have to make it a comp? Grin
Can we not just train?
I can't do Mondays or Wednesdays, but I think I speak for both of us when I say we should be fine to get a few Friday sessions in. About 4.00 is ideal for me.
Is that any good for you?

Ai
Certainly not a comp mate. It's a one off for me before my holidays. Can't commit to any more training of this kind as I don't have my own car, so the 11th will either see me on the train, on my bike or maybe scrounging the use of the wife's car. I'm just passing through Happy
little_a said:Certainly not a comp mate. It's a one off for me before my holidays. Can't commit to any more training of this kind as I don't have my own car, so the 11th will either see me on the train, on my bike or maybe scrounging the use of the wife's car. I'm just passing through Happy

I like your new tag line. Just how humans used to survive Wink

Where do you live Andy? I don't want a comp really, that would be deviation.
AndyCoupe said:
I like your new tag line. Just how humans used to survive Wink
Where do you live Andy? I don't want a comp really, that would be deviation.

I had it coming I guess. I was watching a Frankie Boyle vid the other night and he said that if you go back far enough we are all creations of rape. Sad though that is it's hard to deny.
Live in Warrington mate. There's a massive Polish and Slovakian population. I'd like to think that many of them are gymnasts. Especially the teenagers. THAT's deviation lol
Post Edited: 09.05.2014 @ 10:31 AM by AndyCoupe
You are right

Snatches on the minute every minute tonight with 85 x 10 minutes.
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/e5/e561797f3f5651a216c6afe8cb0ec27...
dr_hazbun
How's the progression on the bicep curls coming along?

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsMy art is Weightlifting - This will be my masterpiece
Return to top View Desktop Site