REGISTER
 

Fanny Fandango - Fat and Weak

12345678910 ... ... 202203204205206207208209210211212

TravisFandangoIcon...05-12-2011 @ 20:11 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
andysmiles said:Top work mate

Come so far so quick mate !!


That's a lovely thing to say Mr S! Thanks. It doesn't seem like I have sometimes though.

Just a quick little bit of strict press tonight before the ultimate test of strength this weekend. Happy

Power clean to strict press:
Bar x10
40kg x5
50kg x3
60kg x1
70kg xF dicked about to long after the clean and was half arsed about the press.
70kg x1
70kg x1

Think it's going to be 65kg opening weight on Saturday.
vausieIcon...05-12-2011 @ 20:15 
Avatar
in real life im massive like big fridge
Member 1317, 7144 posts
SQ 220, BP 147.5, DL 290
657.5 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
nice stricts fanny although i will say man up and open with 70 PMA Tongue
TravisFandangoIcon...05-12-2011 @ 20:17 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
vausie said:nice stricts fanny although i will say man up and open with 70 PMA Tongue


I may do yet. See how I feel on the day, but failing it twice recently doesn't inspire confidence.
General_illIcon...05-12-2011 @ 20:18 
Avatar
3rd place Europes strongest man 2016 U90kg
Member 1239, 13275 posts
SQ 280, BP 155, DL 310
745.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
Open with 65 I would.
TravisFandangoIcon...05-12-2011 @ 20:22 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
General_ill said:Open with 65 I would.


Then that's what I'll do. I can always reassess where I go from there. Failing the opener would be a c**t.
Hope to f**k I don't fail 65 now! Happy
MattFIcon...05-12-2011 @ 20:28 
Avatar
'I'm not coming onto you.... but'
Member 1366, 1596 posts
SQ 155, BP 100, DL 180
435.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
Open according to warmup potentially?
EDCLARKEIcon...05-12-2011 @ 21:03 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
TravisFandango said:
I may do yet. See how I feel on the day, but failing it twice recently doesn't inspire confidence.


you'll batter it on the day.
TravisFandangoIcon...07-12-2011 @ 20:48 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Mr Matt & Mr Ed, yeah, I'll just see what happens on the day and ting init. It would be nice if I could get at least one PB and if I deadlift over 205 it'll be beltless, so I'll claim that as a beltless PB. Whatever happens it should be super fun. Happy

Tonight.

Squat:
Bar x5 x4
40kg x1
60kg x1
80kg x1
100kg x1
110kg x1
120kg x1

Hopefully got the depth. Should have videod it to check, but it felt ok.

Curls:
Bar x5
Bar x8
40kg x1
45kg x1
50kg x1
55kg x1

Still haven't tried these against a wall because I don't have room, so that's going to be interesting.
MattFIcon...07-12-2011 @ 20:54 
Avatar
'I'm not coming onto you.... but'
Member 1366, 1596 posts
SQ 155, BP 100, DL 180
435.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
Nice, last session before the "big meet"?
Gra_BulIcon...07-12-2011 @ 20:57 
Avatar
I was swinging out of control like an ape
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
55kg curls!!! impressive stuff Trav
TravisFandangoIcon...07-12-2011 @ 20:58 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
MattF said:Nice, last session before the "big meet"?


I'll give you some "big meat" on Saturday, young man!

(although it won't be big).
TravisFandangoIcon...07-12-2011 @ 20:59 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Gra_Bul said:55kg curls!!! impressive stuff Trav


And yet entirely useless, other than this Saturday. Happy
Cheers ta though.
General_illIcon...07-12-2011 @ 21:03 
Avatar
3rd place Europes strongest man 2016 U90kg
Member 1239, 13275 posts
SQ 280, BP 155, DL 310
745.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
TravisFandango said:
And yet entirely useless, other than this Saturday. Happy
Cheers ta though.


Log assistance
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...08-12-2011 @ 00:11 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22990 posts
Solid comp preparation sir Happy

TravisFandango said:
Still haven't tried these against a wall


Is that how we're doing them?
Gra_BulIcon...08-12-2011 @ 08:49 
Avatar
I was swinging out of control like an ape
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
TravisFandango said:
And yet entirely useless, other than this Saturday. Happy
Cheers ta though.


Never under estimate the power of the one rep max curl Happy

12345678910 ... ... 202203204205206207208209210211212

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions