REGISTER
 

Fanny Fandango - Fat and Weak

12345678910 ... ... 202203204205206207208209210211212

TravisFandangoIcon...19-12-2011 @ 20:55 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Bit of a half arsed lazy little session before my holidays in Teesside tomorrow.

Push Press, 1 belt clean per set:
60kg x3
70kg x1
75kg x1
80kg x1
85kg x failed the press... twice! Oh well.
65kg x5

DOHSLDL: Happy
65kg x10
75kg x8
75kg x8
75kg x8

Front Squat:
Bar x5
40kg x3
60kg x3
70kg x3

Bit of a gay waste of time really, but never mind I've got Bigfoot to investigate.
vausieIcon...20-12-2011 @ 07:17 
Avatar
in real life im massive like big fridge
Member 1317, 7144 posts
SQ 220, BP 147.5, DL 290
657.5 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
a nice session before xmas tht travis enjoy ur hols in teeside Grin Grin
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...20-12-2011 @ 13:49 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22990 posts
What grip do you use on front squats?

Enjoy your holiday!

TravisFandango said:
I've got Bigfoot to investigate.


Happy
TravisFandangoIcon...20-12-2011 @ 13:53 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Thanks mr V and mr Wayne. Happy
I use a clean grip on the front squats Mr Wayne. Anything else is gay isn't it? Although admittedly not as gay as squatting 70kg, but I do have a reputation to uphold.
TravisFandangoIcon...31-12-2011 @ 23:01 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
A couple of weeks off training and a s**t load of sitting on my arse eating food and getting pissed x1.

Tonight: Ooh! it's new year's eve isn't it! My neighbours are having a party tonight, which they invited me to at the same time as warning me about noise levels. I'm not in the slightest bit social, so as well as not going I thought I'd train whilst blasting some music out. I've yet to hear any party noises, so I'm hoping it's not starting really late. Anyway...

Deads:
60kg x5
60kg x3
100kg x2
140kg x1
160kg x1
180kg x1
200kg x1 This was really quite difficult.
140kg x5

Zercher Squats:
60kg x3
70kg x2
80kg x1 PB!
85kg x1 PB!
Only my second time trying them, so gay PB's were inevitable. Still, it's not often I get to write PB in my journal these days, so I'm making the most of it. Happy

Fat handled DB OH Press:
22.5kg 4xR 4xR
32.5kg 1xR 1xL
37.5kg 1xR 1xL
37.5kg 1xR 1xL
37.5kg FxR 1xL

FH DB standing rows:
37.5kg 5xR 5xL
37.5kg 5xR 5xL
37.5kg 5xR 5xL
37.5kg 5xR 5xL

sit ups 15 x3

I'll probably have a little drink now. Happy new year to anyone reading... Although I like to think you've probably got better things to do. Happy
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...31-12-2011 @ 23:44 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22990 posts
Happy New Year!! Happy

Enjoying the zercher squats?
TravisFandangoIcon...31-12-2011 @ 23:51 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Happy New Year!! Happy

Enjoying the zercher squats?


Happy new year to you and yours too Mr Wayne. Happy
I am enjoying the Zerchers. They're still difficult, which is good. Only 115kg to catch you up now too!
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...01-01-2012 @ 00:07 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22990 posts
Glad you like them Happy

Do you manage to stay erect (and while zerchering too Grin)?

Most zercher squats/lifts I've seen have been ugly as f**k. Although I say it myself, I do think my form on them is rather good Cool
TravisFandangoIcon...01-01-2012 @ 00:17 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Glad you like them Happy

Do you manage to stay erect (and while zerchering too Grin)?

Most zercher squats/lifts I've seen have been ugly as f**k. Although I say it myself, I do think my form on them is rather good Cool


I'll video them next weekend so you can critique. Happy
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...01-01-2012 @ 00:29 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22990 posts
TravisFandango said:
I'll video them next weekend so you can critique. Happy


Cool! I love zercher vids! They are worthy of their own thread in my opinion Happy

(Although EVERYTHING is worthy of its own thread in my world Grin)

Let's have 90 x 1 Happy
TravisFandangoIcon...14-02-2020 @ 15:40 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
8 year deload.
jtIcon...14-02-2020 @ 18:13 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 8075 posts
TravisFandango said:8 year deload.


Cool
SparrowIcon...14-02-2020 @ 18:19 
Avatar
always lookIng for the extra UT2 work.
Member 9, 18279 posts
SQ 255, BP 167.5, DL 330
752.5 kgs @ 103kgs Eq
Welcome back Trav! Grin
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...15-02-2020 @ 14:03 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22990 posts
Hope your anus is OK.
BillytheoldIcon...17-06-2020 @ 19:45 
Avatar
Sugdens crazy old person.
Member 4936, 7288 posts
SQ 270, BP 155, DL 270
695.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
There you are Wayne. What’s up guys?
Anyway have a nice day I hope!

12345678910 ... ... 202203204205206207208209210211212

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions