Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitVikingr Strongman Blog !

Vikingr Strongman Blog !

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

sexy ass gear !!
LessThanLuke said:
Yeah your banner was up Happy
I felt left out being one of the few competitors with no VikingR gear it seemed. As there was about 30 of us that's saying something!

The support we`ve had off everyone is awesome, i`m really enjoying it and thats why i give so much back .. VikingR customers make it all worthwhile ..

I love you all guys x
the new hoodies look awsome
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5961/threebags.jpg

3 Bags Availible soon ...........
Love the Strongman one. Will have one of them.

How much Mark ?
LEGEND !!!!!!!!!!

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/4744/happyvkr.jpg
shortandmighty
I'm taking my LTD green and black t-shirt on my hols. Viking R is going on tour and photos will follow!!
TravisFandango
Ooh! I like the small bag (sounds like ball bag) the most besterest! I think I'd cut quite a dash mincing around foggy old London town carrying my Ripper kit in that. Nice.
The bags look superb, just what I've been looking for at the minute. How many pair of shoes do you think would fit in the bottom bit of the large weightlifting bag and have they got that hard plastic stuff around it to keep the base solid?
lil_lee
Great little vid!

Love that song, have it as my ring toneWink
Just wanted to know if anyone has got a pair of the base layer shorts? I wear them n love em not just sayin it they make a massive difference my quads feel great with them on n so comfortable u feel buzzin!
Trav said:Just wanted to know if anyone has got a pair of the base layer shorts? I wear them n love em not just sayin it they make a massive difference my quads feel great with them on n so comfortable u feel buzzin!

i have mate and i 100% agree wouldnt train without em

now i jus need some quads to fill them Roll-Eyes
Trav said:Just wanted to know if anyone has got a pair of the base layer shorts? I wear them n love em not just sayin it they make a massive difference my quads feel great with them on n so comfortable u feel buzzin!

aye, bloody lovely!
I know a lot of people got the tops but not many mentioned the shorts n I honestly think they make a big difference when I've got em on my legs feel like there ready to train like there tightly packed front squatting machines! Lol

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitVikingr Strongman Blog !
Return to top View Desktop Site