You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWhat music do sugdeners listen to

What music do sugdeners listen to

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

ChrisMcCarthy
Over the years...Aerosmith and U2.
dannyboy73
Post Edited: 10.02.2018 @ 10:28 AM by dannyboy73
Bit of death metal
I don't really like music. I don't listen to anything intentionally.
If I had to choose a favourite I'd say pop. I also enjoy some Oasis because they remind me of being a teenager and getting up to no good. I prefer the memories to the music though.
JohnGym said:I don't really like music. I don't listen to anything intentionally.
If I had to choose a favourite I'd say pop. I also enjoy some Oasis because they remind me of being a teenager and getting up to no good. I prefer the memories to the music though.

I haven't heard many people say they don't like music
I listen to absolutely all sorts, to give a clue I'd say my favourite four songs currently are
When you were young -killers
The middle - Jimmy eat world
American pie - don McLean
Riptide - Vance joy
unit94 said:
I haven't heard many people say they don't like music

Worked with a guy who had something called 'music anhedonia' - said he couldn't feel the notes, frequencies or patterns. to him it all just sounded like irritating noise be it chopin or electro.
dannyboy73
Matt...I see names and days as colours. It called synaesthesia.

hip hop
reggae
surf rock
rockabilly
electro
70s funk
p funk
70s soul
70s salsa

plus johnny cash and the prodigy who, for me, transcend their genres.

I mainly listen to Sean Price - the greatest rapper of all time.
John
I listen to just about anything, my only exceptions would be "man nit hot" and each and every song that sounds like it which is an entire genre, also happy hardcore, I really enjoy music that has real talent to perform.
Whatever the f**k the customers want. Usually American pop, not that the inbreds speak English...
dannyboy73
Haha thats Kiss fm out then...

The amount of times (inc today) I have to say ' your not a 12 year old gangster turn that crap off' to other trades on site... Soul 70s or 80s all day long and a bit of Arrow rock please Happy

John said:I listen to just about anything, my only exceptions would be "man nit hot" and each and every song that sounds like it which is an entire genre, also happy hardcore, I really enjoy music that has real talent to perform.
Supertramp
Today I've been listening to:

Children of Bodom
Pantera
David Bowie
Glen Campbell
Supertramp said:Today I've been listening to:

Children of Bodom
Pantera
David Bowie
Glen Campbell

I was gonna guess Breakfast In America...

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWhat music do sugdeners listen to
Return to top View Desktop Site