REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 121 guests
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsNeil's Journal

Neil's Journal

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910 ... ... 231232233234235236237238239240241

VanillaGorillaIcon...16-05-2012 @ 13:37 
Avatar
the UK's leading expert in bio mechanics
Member 1973, 7379 posts
I've not posted in your new journal yet, so I thought I'd start off strong! Grin

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/05-1.gif?w=350&...
ThingIcon...16-05-2012 @ 14:01 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
VanillaGorilla said:I've not posted in your new journal yet, so I thought I'd start off strong! Grin

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/05-1.gif?w=350&...

so dave your say that ho often i try ti loose weight, sort my back and be pain free it will never happen?? Unhappy

cheers loon
VanillaGorillaIcon...16-05-2012 @ 14:03 
Avatar
the UK's leading expert in bio mechanics
Member 1973, 7379 posts
Lol talk about looking for a hidden message that wasn't there! Grin

I was just teasing ou with boobies Grin
ThingIcon...16-05-2012 @ 14:06 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
VanillaGorilla said:Lol talk about looking for a hidden message that wasn't there! Grin

I was just teasing ou with boobies Grin


lol just winding you up Dave.
chaosIcon...16-05-2012 @ 14:16 
Avatar
An amazing human being
Member 2047, 17156 posts
SQ 262.5, BP 170, DL 300
732.5 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
lol!
ThingIcon...16-05-2012 @ 22:17 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
16/05/12

X walks to the side with light band x 8 step on each side for 10 sets
Lower back, hamstring abd glute stretches

No walking today as I didn't have time.

Comments
Mobility work tomorrow and starting g the GM's for rehab with the broom handle
I'll add in chins and planks on Sunday or Monday then add in squat stretches from Thursday
OxmanIcon...17-05-2012 @ 08:45 
Avatar
Likes tight rubber
Member 2981, 11067 posts
SQ 242.5, BP 192.5, DL 330
765.0 kgs @ 92.9kgs UnEq
Good to see you on the re-hab road Neil, hows things feeling now?
ThingIcon...17-05-2012 @ 08:54 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
Oxman said:Good to see you on the re-hab road Neil, hows things feeling now?


cheers Dave.

i dont have the pain going from a seated to standing position but the area is still stiff so its going to take a while. GM's and Chins tonight
OxmanIcon...17-05-2012 @ 08:56 
Avatar
Likes tight rubber
Member 2981, 11067 posts
SQ 242.5, BP 192.5, DL 330
765.0 kgs @ 92.9kgs UnEq
Thing said:
cheers Dave.
i dont have the pain going from a seated to standing position but the area is still stiff so its going to take a while. GM's and Chins tonight


Sounding good mate, hope recovery continues well.
deleted2_20210523Icon...17-05-2012 @ 09:08 
Member 2606, 11453 posts
SQ 170, BP 117.5, DL 215
502.5 kgs @ 91.6kgs UnEq
deleted
ThingIcon...17-05-2012 @ 10:05 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
cheers Dave

And Nick this is very true
ThingIcon...17-05-2012 @ 21:16 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
17/05/12

The Rehab continues

Late morning 
40 minute walk

Evening
GM's with broom stick
Set 1 x 75
Set 2 x 75
Set 3 x 75

Foam rolling 
Hips, glutes, hip flexors

Stretching 
Hamstring, glutes, hip flexor & SI manipulation 

Comments 
GM's felt good and the back feel sore but like its been work properly will repeat again tomorrow. 
My hamstring have been cramping up a lot since the procedure may e the tightness in the low back with the hamstrings before bid the problem but now that the back feels a lot better the hamstring and not under tension from the glutes and low back that there starting to cramp more. Maybe more stretching but I think I need to do other things for them too so if anyone has a suggestion then fire away. 
OxmanIcon...17-05-2012 @ 21:25 
Avatar
Likes tight rubber
Member 2981, 11067 posts
SQ 242.5, BP 192.5, DL 330
765.0 kgs @ 92.9kgs UnEq
Rehab session looking good Neil.
I'm no expert mate but loads of stretching has got to help the hamstrings and lower back. What about a light band pull through with a good deep stretch, done light it should be ok.
ThingIcon...17-05-2012 @ 21:27 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
Oxman said:Rehab session looking good Neil.
I'm no expert mate but loads of stretching has got to help the hamstrings and lower back. What about a light band pull through with a good deep stretch, done light it should be ok.


I was thinking about something similar where I use the same start position as a pull through but try tho walk forward to increase the stretch. Abd then do ultra high Rep's with a very light weight.
OxmanIcon...17-05-2012 @ 21:33 
Avatar
Likes tight rubber
Member 2981, 11067 posts
SQ 242.5, BP 192.5, DL 330
765.0 kgs @ 92.9kgs UnEq
Thing said:
I was thinking about something similar where I use the same start position as a pull through but try tho walk forward to increase the stretch. Abd then do ultra high Rep's with a very light weight.


Sounds like a very good idea Neil, the stretch you can get from banded pull throughs is very good and the high rep stuff after would flood the area with blood. Sounds like a good plan.

12345678910 ... ... 231232233234235236237238239240241

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsNeil's Journal
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions