Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsmidlands strongest man under 105kg 2011

midlands strongest man under 105kg 2011

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

robocop said:Just to stick my 2pence in but JT has my backing whatever way he decideds to run HIS show, I am looking for the best athletes from midlands, jc did not have the chance to ccompete in northern cause he was promoting comp, its up to JT but I am looking for the top midlanders for the final
If JT wants to make it an open comp you can have a winner of comp but top placing midlanders are going to bsm, the others might have a shot at a wild card but that will be decided after all qualifiers are in place

Same for ESM qualification, it will be the top Midlanders who get the invites unless someone has had to miss the Northern or Southern qualifier for a valid reason.
Post Edited: 09.03.2011 @ 07:45 AM by MarkClegg
I'm sure the situation will get sorted .. Frustrating for JT I'm sure.

I hope tiny Ben Pearce gets a shot at qualifying because he will make it on merit I'm sure. Last year he was impressive.

An open comp with a Wildcard will attract a big turn out ..
jt said:
i need an email address james

james2005clayton@yahoo.co.uk Grin
MarkClegg said:I'm sure the situation will get sorted .. Frustrating for JT I'm sure.

I hope tiny Ben Pearce gets a shot at qualifying because he will make it on merit I'm sure. Last year he was impressive.

An open comp with a Wildcard will attract a big turn out ..

Thanks Mark i hope i get a shot as well, feel like ive improved alot since last year! Apart from Keg toss!LOL
plonker
form sent!!
plonker said:form sent!!

not here yet what sort of slow mo mail you using?
plonker
ok ok... form posted... en route....
just to make something absolutely clear and hopefully save anymore wasted pm's

the midlands comp is for anybody who lives in the midlands and weighs 105kg or less

if you live in the north south or the home countries (or elsewhere in the solar system) and weigh 105kg or less you can enter

the open 105 comp i will be running alongside the midlands comp
jt said:just to make something absolutely clear and hopefully save anymore wasted pm's

the midlands comp is for anybody who lives in the midlands and weighs 105kg or less

if you live in the north south or the home countries (or elsewhere in the solar system) and weigh 105kg or less you can enter

the open 105 comp i will be running alongside the midlands comp

good so i am in yes

to help or not but i am in the midlands ?

Happy
entry list doubled
Just spoke to Ben about this he said it should be ok to get Andy Goswell in for the 105kg Open class .. Cheers
MrSmall
Mudguard!
competitor list updated
rudder
jt said:competitor list updated

May give it a go?
rudder said:
May give it a go?

in the first post first page

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsmidlands strongest man under 105kg 2011
Return to top View Desktop Site