Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitpretty homo BB question but its serious

pretty homo BB question but its serious

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

got a halloween party on sat, i was toying with the idea of going as a mexican wrestler (i know not particularly scary but i dont care)

thing is, i know a lot of people have experiance of dropping water and damn it i want to look my best.

so if you had 2 days to prep from an asthetics side of view, is there anything you can do. i know there used to be a few BBers on here
Is it really necessary to look sharp to be a mexican wrestler?! I'd pack a few pounds on tbh!

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_518/1278250383XYaGUx.j...
2 glasses of red wine the night before will shed excess water, chocolate right before going out to get the vascularity going
Evis
If youre going to be drinking, dehydrating yourself is a bad idea.
Evis said:If youre going to be drinking, dehydrating yourself is a bad idea.

Good point. I might have to just do press ups all night to maintain the swole Happy
Being warm will help, which will be difficult if you are half naked. Better dance non stop. In fact, take some speed for good measure.
get a tan.
Take a s**t load of pre workout mixed with vodka you will look vascular as f**k and by the time the vodka kicks in you won't give a s**t anyway
deleted2_20210523
deleted
Preperation H is used on stubborn areas to draw water out. Lower abs etc.
Funky_monkey said:Preperation H is used on stubborn areas to draw water out. Lower abs etc.

Interesting. Does Anusol work as well?
kirkynick said:What made you come up with the idea of a Mexican wrestler? lol
What will your other half be going as?

With just buying a car we were trying to do it on the cheap. She was gonna go as a sexy sheriff (simply the purchasing or a badge/gun, short shorts and checked shirt already owned)

I was gonna go as a Mexican bandit and chase her about, poncho grow a moustache (last one free)

Then last night I thought I'd only need a mask and some outrageous tights from primark (the bare top half saves buying something to cover it)
Any point in low carbing?
adbe
Tom_Martin said:
Interesting. Does Anusol work as well?

I believe that it's only certain formulations of PrepH (canadian?) that do this, some ingredient differences
adbe said:
I believe that it's only certain formulations of PrepH (canadian?) that do this, some ingredient differences

I'm embarassed by not being able to spell a word because it'll make me look even more stupid than I already am. Heamorrhoid cream. It works by pulling the moisture out, so I THINK it all works on the same principle. You could try mixing a solution of alcohol and caffeine anhydrous, both of which (in my theory) should work to do the same job as Anusol etc.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitpretty homo BB question but its serious
Return to top View Desktop Site