REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 220 guests

Gra_Bul - Trying to make the simplest of things look easier

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910 ... ... 100101102103104105106107108109110

GATESIcon...16-02-2012 @ 12:35 
What's your thoughts on one legged drills?
Member 1725, 4343 posts
SQ 250, BP 125, DL 272.5
647.5 kgs @ 111kgs UnEq
i say good riddance to you ya c**t x
RodgerIcon...16-02-2012 @ 12:36 
salad dodger *missing*
Member 1805, 10367 posts
SQ 215, BP 121, DL 240
576.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
lol macca

Gra why you doing stood up stuff you silly f**k? Unhappy
Gra_BulIcon...16-02-2012 @ 14:04 
I was swinging out of control like an ape
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Cheers lads Happy im resting now, was just bored yesterday it was either hang myself or do some bench lol

Thanks Macca means a lot mate, you know im such a big girl so I cant argue with that lol will just see how I get on I aint going no where just yet i'll stil be training so I'll just see how I get on when im back, foot feeels 10 times better today, apart from the fat Pug jumping on it today lol

Cheers Gates love you too Wink

Rodger, sorry dude I was laid down with feet up lol

Niel LOL crazy foool!!!! lol im laid on the sofa now after fishing dead fish out of my pond again Unhappy 6 dead koi in a week!! FFS anyway thats another story, i'll be crying if I carry on..................

Macca I do have moobs that sort of makes me a girl too lol

Sam- Cheers dude, i'll be resting up mate dont worry and like you say im sure i'll come back without the niggles and might have a new fire in my belly while having to watch you f**kers close the gap on me haha
BoarIcon...16-02-2012 @ 14:57 
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25563 posts
Administrator
doing a f**king fran in under 8 minutes is an absolute walk in the park compared to rowing ...

frigging girls name ! i ask ya !

hopw the toe is feeling better mate !
Gra_BulIcon...16-02-2012 @ 15:01 
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Boar said:doing a f**king fran in under 8 minutes is an absolute walk in the park compared to rowing ...

frigging girls name ! i ask ya !

hopw the toe is feeling better mate !

Well I can do the missis in under a minute so I reckon I'll finish fran off pretty quick lol

I'll be starting rowing as part of my new cardio regime too Happy

Toe is better thanks Happy my foot is going through wonderful colour changes from purple,blue, to green and yellow lol looking forward to next appointment hopefully get the all clear for a bath then my foot smells like a badgers arm ppt lol
ThingIcon...16-02-2012 @ 15:09 
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
Gra_Bul said:Niel LOL crazy foool!!!! lol im laid on the sofa now after fishing dead fish out of my pond again Unhappy 6 dead koi in a week!! FFS anyway thats another story, i'll be crying if I carry on..................

if there fresh eat the Fish plenty good protein. you paid for them!
Gra_BulIcon...16-02-2012 @ 15:13 
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Thing said:
if there fresh eat the Fish plenty good protein. you paid for them!

They have a bacterial infection Unhappy so wouldnt want to eat them, they arent happy little fishies at the minute
ThingIcon...16-02-2012 @ 15:22 
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
Gra_Bul said:
They have a bacterial infection Unhappy so wouldnt want to eat them, they arent happy little fishies at the minute

thats not good, you been pissing in the pond again?
Gra_BulIcon...16-02-2012 @ 15:35 
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Thing said:
thats not good, you been pissing in the pond again?

you would think so mate, well pissed off, put 10 new ones in early last year and 6 have died so far this week, too cold for them this last week, the others all have fungal infection from poor water quality now, had some of them 7 years too so really dont want them to snuff it, cost me a f**king bomb too!!
OxmanIcon...16-02-2012 @ 15:36 
Likes tight rubber
Member 2981, 11067 posts
SQ 242.5, BP 192.5, DL 330
765.0 kgs @ 92.9kgs UnEq
Sorry to hear about your accident mate.
I know what it feels like, i dropped a 120kg stone on my foot in training in 2008, resulting in near amputation and wheelchair bound for 4 months then another 24 months of daily pain and re-hab.

I'm self employed with kids and felt guilty my hobby had resulted in problems for us all and despite how much i loved strongman i decided to quit as i though the risk was too great. I was a fat f**k at 21 stone after i got out of the wheelchair and spent a few years cutting and re-habbing my foot, slowly eding into bb style training. My long diet ended last september dropping to a low of just under 13 stone. I was pretty fit, running an hour a day and lifting (light) 3 x a week and had abs for first time ever but i still wasn;t happy, i missed strongman too much.

After a long discussion with the misses i decided to restart strongman again. Yes i could get injured but ny wife got knocked off a pushbike a few years back resulting in a broken knee! Accidents happen, strongman puts you more at risk yeah but if my accident taught me anything its that you have to do what you love or whats the point?

Rest up, heal up and decide your future when 100% mate.
Gra_BulIcon...16-02-2012 @ 15:44 
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Oxman said:Sorry to hear about your accident mate.
I know what it feels like, i dropped a 120kg stone on my foot in training in 2008, resulting in near amputation and wheelchair bound for 4 months then another 24 months of daily pain and re-hab.

I'm self employed with kids and felt guilty my hobby had resulted in problems for us all and despite how much i loved strongman i decided to quit as i though the risk was too great. I was a fat f**k at 21 stone after i got out of the wheelchair and spent a few years cutting and re-habbing my foot, slowly eding into bb style training. My long diet ended last september dropping to a low of just under 13 stone. I was pretty fit, running an hour a day and lifting (light) 3 x a week and had abs for first time ever but i still wasn;t happy, i missed strongman too much.

After a long discussion with the misses i decided to restart strongman again. Yes i could get injured but ny wife got knocked off a pushbike a few years back resulting in a broken knee! Accidents happen, strongman puts you more at risk yeah but if my accident taught me anything its that you have to do what you love or whats the point?

Rest up, heal up and decide your future when 100% mate.

Thanks for spending the time to write that mate, sorry to hear about what happened to you but glad youve made the decision to come back, like you say if its what you want it has to be done, Im going through the same with my working life and career, when you feel you have an itch you have scratch it no matter what it is!
My missis rides her horse twice a week and she fell off as a teenager and broke her back but she still carries on riding so like you say you have to do what you enjoy, Im hoping a little forced rest will give me chance to heal up nicely as I have a few niggles, will then ease back in gently and see what happens, I think a better approach to training rather than a big full stop will be the best approach, Im just in the process of writing a new training programme so will be kicking this off as soon as im fit to do it Happy then who knows where I will end up!

Thanks again for the post means a lot while im sat here feeling sorry for myself lol
OxmanIcon...16-02-2012 @ 15:52 
Likes tight rubber
Member 2981, 11067 posts
765.0 kgs @ 92.9kgs UnEq
Gra_Bul said:
Thanks for spending the time to write that mate, sorry to hear about what happened to you but glad youve made the decision to come back, like you say if its what you want it has to be done, Im going through the same with my working life and career, when you feel you have an itch you have scratch it no matter what it is!
My missis rides her horse twice a week and she fell off as a teenager and broke her back but she still carries on riding so like you say you have to do what you enjoy, Im hoping a little forced rest will give me chance to heal up nicely as I have a few niggles, will then ease back in gently and see what happens, I think a better approach to training rather than a big full stop will be the best approach, Im just in the process of writing a new training programme so will be kicking this off as soon as im fit to do it Happy then who knows where I will end up!
Thanks again for the post means a lot while im sat here feeling sorry for myself lol

No problem mate, i know how down it can make you, used to sit in wheelchair day after day wondering if i;d ever get back to where i was, feeling sorry for yourself is to be expected mate, just take your time and ease back into things.
As it turns out my deadlifts on course to hit 600lbs this year at below 15 stone, that was a distant dream before my accident - you can come back better than ever!!

Genuinely hope you make it back as you seem like a damn good competitor who could do well mate! Just don't do what i did and make yourself feel better with cheese and bacon pasties and beer lol!!
Gra_BulIcon...16-02-2012 @ 16:08 
Member 1559, 4075 posts
SQ 180, BP 100, DL 202.5
482.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 16.02.2012 @ 16:10 PM by Gra_Bul
Oxman said:
No problem mate, i know how down it can make you, used to sit in wheelchair day after day wondering if i;d ever get back to where i was, feeling sorry for yourself is to be expected mate, just take your time and ease back into things.
As it turns out my deadlifts on course to hit 600lbs this year at below 15 stone, that was a distant dream before my accident - you can come back better than ever!!
Genuinely hope you make it back as you seem like a damn good competitor who could do well mate! Just don't do what i did and make yourself feel better with cheese and bacon pasties and beer lol!!

LOL I wont mate im trying to not eat as much as I did before tbh, hard to supress the appetite though! however I dont drink so no panic there Happy

Good news on your lifts mate you look like your outting plenty of graft in so deserve it, do you feel better at the lighter BW?

Im hoping I get good news on monday and I can forge a plan back, is the gayest injury ever compared to what some people have done, but its all relative, tbh Sugden is keeping me going its a cool place to hang out and people just tell you as it is, cant ask for much more really Happy

Will be tracking progress back including rehab stuff, will be mainly upper body stuff I reckon
OxmanIcon...16-02-2012 @ 16:18 
Likes tight rubber
Member 2981, 11067 posts
765.0 kgs @ 92.9kgs UnEq
Gra_Bul said:
LOL I wont mate im trying to not eat as much as I did before tbh, hard to supress the appetite though! however I dont drink so no panic there Happy
Good news on your lifts mate you look like your outting plenty of graft in so deserve it, do you feel better at the lighter BW?
Im hoping I get good news on monday and I can forge a plan back, is the gayest injury ever compared to what some people have done, but its all relative, tbh Sugden is keeping me going its a cool place to hang out and people just tell you as it is, cant ask for much more really Happy
Will be tracking progress back including rehab stuff, will be mainly upper body stuff I reckon

Hope you get some good nes monday bud, fingers crossed.

Feel way better at lighter bodyweight, i've crept back to 15 stone from 13 and tbh would like to get back under 90 to compete in under 90's but its going to take a while as trying to really up my strength at the same time! My body likes being 15 stone +, i like being around 14!

Been a tough old journey especially as i train alone, my old training partner quit when i got hurt and went back to semi pro rugby and i miss him pushing me to do more! Could do with training with you lads up there really, nothing around here (worcestershire) anymore by looks of thingsUnhappy

Stay motivated mate and off the pies Happy
slimsimIcon...16-02-2012 @ 16:36 
My asshole is not watertight.
Member 2926, 6050 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225
550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Gra_Bul said:
is the gayest injury ever compared to what some people have done

I think you're doing yourself a mis-service say this Gra. I broke my little toe falling down the stairs once. It hurt so much that I pretty much passed out from the pain. The doctor who treated me said that the pain from a broken bone is not related at all to the size of the bone.

On that basis I don't feel like a pussy for nearly passing out and you shouldn't feel bad either!

12345678910 ... ... 100101102103104105106107108109110

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions