You are here: HomeForumCompetitions-105kg World Records

-105kg World Records

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

World Record!!! Grin Cool Quality work!
very nice
'nuff said JT!!!
Eek
Great work JT!

Now you just need to 1, do it in a comp, and 2, weigh in at under 105kg at said comp to make a new LW world record!
Sparrow said:
Great work JT!

Now you just need to 1, do it in a comp, and 2, weigh in at under 105kg at said comp to make a new LW world record!

you think i'm fat sparrow? apparently it is ok to weigh 115 and compete at 105 these days

Wink
nice u look good m8 ** Wink
Macredev
Where the f**ks Norris McWhirter when you need him?
f**king awesome mate!
jt said:
Sparrow said:
Great work JT!

you think i'm fat sparrow? apparently it is ok to weigh 115 and compete at 105 these days

Wink

I wouldn't want to speculate over how close to 115kg you may or may not be, *cough, cough*, all I said is you will have to weigh in under 105kg at the comp that you WILL break the world record in!
Sparrow said:
jt said:
Sparrow said:
Great work JT!

Wink

I wouldn't want to speculate over how close to 115kg you may or may not be, *cough, cough*, all I said is you will have to weigh in under 105kg at the comp that you WILL break the world record in!

pre turd bodyweight this morning 105.2kg

Wink
dont leave us hanging jason ........ post turd ????
Boar said:
dont leave us hanging jason ........ post turd ????

sorry boarski did not photograph it! i should think i could manage a 200gramme turd most mornings

Wink

i think if i trained for a few weeks with 110xreps as priority i could manage 12 repsHappy Grin Eek Cool
aweosme work Jason. if you weren't bald and old I would hate you Wink

Love the avatar too
Absolutely Awesome JT - Your a true Hero of mine .

Your Clean is far better than mine - Whats your best now ?

Blocks need pissing off also !!!!
Carl said:
how can you 'officially' break these records?

they are Strongman Champions League (ex IFSA) records, so i guess in any comp sanctioned by them.
jt said:

Nice video Happy

You are here: HomeForumCompetitions-105kg World Records
Return to top View Desktop Site