Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsPagan - Starting Strongman Training For Mini Viking U90K

Pagan - Starting Strongman Training For Mini Viking U90K

Users viewing topic: & 2 Guests

PAGAN said:
Ah too late I see. You could have been far more creative with the editing than that Just T Tongue

editing?
just_t said:
shall i remove it pagan mate?

Nah mate, as long as people realise you edited it slightly and I didn't get chinned by kids , who as I updated on the other site , turned out to be 18 anyway Grin
PAGAN said:
Ah too late I see. You could have been far more creative with the editing than that Just T Tongue

editing?Confused
just_t said:
PAGAN said:

editing?Confused

Dont make me provide a link to the original

Wink
I wasn't going to train until Sunday but I felt good and as Tony was out of the country I thought I'd sneak down the gym with my old training partner and do some gay upper back work. I was pleasantly suprised to find I'd gained strength on exercises I hadn't done in months.

Bent Rows
60kx12
70kx6
80kx6
90kx6
100kx6
110kx6 - form was a bit rough on last couple of these

Wide Neutral Grip Pulldowns
60kx6
70kx6
80kx6

1 Arm DB Rows
35kx6
55kx12
48kx16

The one arm rows were the closest I've got to cardio in months too and I was breathing out of my arse.

Really looking forward to Sunday. Just hope my 250mile solo round trip yields a decent session.
Im game for a proper session on Sunday.Grin
Im game for a proper session on Sunday.Grin
So game you said it twice eh ?
Either that or ive developed a twitch in my finger and posted twice.Grin

Are you planning on getting down to Olympic much before the comp?
I doubt it mate.Unless Tony's coming down I'll probably leave it until the comp after Sunday.
How do you feel your training is going for the comp?
Well I'll have a better idea after Sunday but right now I'd say -

Deadlift - hoping for 240 , 230 would be a dissapointment.

Overhead - right now I doubt my ability to do all the light set in one go Angry

Medley - f**k knows but dont expect any problems actually completing it.

Incline log - 4+

Stones - well I'm still hoping for all of them but I really wont know if I have a shot until I've had a bash at the 150k stone on Sunday.

I could have just said 'good' or 'ok' but I prefer to give full answers Grin
Fair Play mate. Ive started working on my conditioning so hopefully i cant blame not finishing a medley on my fitness.

Me & Lee are having a run through of the overhead medley on Sunday if you fancy it.

Im not looking forward to incline or stones - i think when it comes to those it will be pure determination that gets me through.
you'll get to meet me and I'm worth 250 of anyones miles Wink
Just having a look Wink

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsPagan - Starting Strongman Training For Mini Viking U90K
Return to top View Desktop Site