REGISTER
 

Pagan - Starting Strongman Training For Mini Viking U90K

12345678910 ... ... 4546474849505152535455

Paul_DIcon...14-06-2009 @ 19:01 
Avatar
Hey mate, my name is Paul Dudley
Member 632, 3628 posts
SQ 200, BP 155, DL 282.5
637.5 kgs @ 77kgs UnEq
Easy 220kg deadlift mate, 240 comp looks possible...

Paul
FatpeteIcon...14-06-2009 @ 19:03 
Avatar
Hyper obese Pete
Member 70, 19416 posts
SQ 322.5, BP 205, DL 300
827.5 kgs @ 133kgs Eq
When are you down next, I may just pop along and encourage you
EDCLARKEIcon...14-06-2009 @ 19:15 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
video made me laugh ,great deadlift 20k pb is massive,you look good at stones too(despite falling over)especially since your pretty new to it!
JoniIcon...14-06-2009 @ 19:19 
Avatar
left the country satisfied
Member 10, 19241 posts
SQ 240, BP 150, DL 270
660.0 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
that vid made me gringe!

You could be missing a foot now!

HEALTH AND SAFETY!

Good to meet you today mate. Was disappointed to see you had a shirt on.
PAGANIcon...14-06-2009 @ 19:28 
Avatar
I took about £4 out of Sooty's bottom
Member 685, 8719 posts
SQ 225, BP 150, DL 290
665.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Cheers Pete. Not sure when I'm down next but If you do come along I'll have to make sure I do some squatting and you can give me the masterclass.

Thanks Ed, stones is definately one of my better events ...when I dont fall over. It goes without saying that I'm sh8t compared to most of the lads down there but cheers non the less.

Joni , first JC tries to get me to take me pants off and now your complaining about me wearing a shirt.I really must change that avatar, it's clearly giving out the wrong signals.
CuddlesIcon...15-06-2009 @ 09:21 
Avatar
Eat.Cycle.Sleep.Win
Member 2, 12511 posts
SQ 190, BP 150, DL 280
620.0 kgs @ 99kgs UnEq
Administrator
Awesome deadlift PB mate!
JCIcon...15-06-2009 @ 10:07 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36827 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Great session mate. Deadlift was quality, with plenty more left in the tank

Tyre looked great aswell. Was nice to meet you, just a sham I couldn't get you to take your pants off Wink
JoniIcon...15-06-2009 @ 10:09 
Avatar
left the country satisfied
Member 10, 19241 posts
SQ 240, BP 150, DL 270
660.0 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
you used all the tricks in the book "it will help your deadlift" etc.

But alas, pagan is used to guys asking him to take his pants off and saw right through it.

Next time!
lil_leeIcon...15-06-2009 @ 11:08 
anti-social, except when needs help to put suit on
Member 607, 2803 posts
sounds like a great session for you yesterday pal! mightly impressed with a 20kg pb on top of a 10kg pb Grin
PAGANIcon...15-06-2009 @ 20:39 
Avatar
I took about £4 out of Sooty's bottom
Member 685, 8719 posts
SQ 225, BP 150, DL 290
665.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 15.06.2009 @ 20:40 PM by PAGAN
Cheers Cuddles, 220 was my original comp target, I was pretty bloody shocked myself.

JC / Jonni , next time I'll take my trackys off and if I nail 250k at the comp I'll get my cock out ...be there ! Eek Grin

Lil_ Lee , never mind posting in my journal , get eating ! Good to meet you mate.
PAGANIcon...16-06-2009 @ 12:35 
Avatar
I took about £4 out of Sooty's bottom
Member 685, 8719 posts
SQ 225, BP 150, DL 290
665.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Squats
60kx12
80kx5
100kx5
120kx5
130kx3
140kx3 - questionable depth I think.

Front squats
60kx6
100kx1
F*cked these off as technique was all over the place.

Squats
100kx12

Seated calf
20kx12
40kx12
60kx12
40kx12
20kx12 last three sets done as a triple drop


Felt s**te, squats were s**te , front squats were s**te , back pump was s**te and structure of workout was s**te.
richards9876Icon...16-06-2009 @ 12:37 
Avatar
Still mostly bodybuilding
Member 501, 10465 posts
SQ 220, BP 150, DL 250
620.0 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
Considering you smashed a PB on deadlift 2 days ago i think you can afford to have a s**te session. You have good days and bad days - Sunday looked to be an extemely good day.
JoniIcon...16-06-2009 @ 12:39 
Avatar
left the country satisfied
Member 10, 19241 posts
SQ 240, BP 150, DL 270
660.0 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
PAGAN said:
Felt s**te, squats were s**te , front squats were s**te , back pump was s**te and structure of workout was s**te.


try next time without the pants mate, makes a big difference.

Ups and downs bro!
PAGANIcon...16-06-2009 @ 13:30 
Avatar
I took about £4 out of Sooty's bottom
Member 685, 8719 posts
SQ 225, BP 150, DL 290
665.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
richards9876 said:
Considering you smashed a PB on deadlift 2 days ago i think you can afford to have a s**te session. You have good days and bad days - Sunday looked to be an extemely good day.


It's entirely my own fault for drinking last night but sundays efforts wont have helped I suppose.

Jonni , if you want me to take my pants off you dont need to make up training based excuses , just offer me money...or lager.
richards9876Icon...16-06-2009 @ 13:38 
Avatar
Still mostly bodybuilding
Member 501, 10465 posts
SQ 220, BP 150, DL 250
620.0 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
I was dogs**t at deadlifts last tuesday because i had a heavy session at Olympic on the Sunday and my back was giving me allsorts of pain.

Hoping that tonight will be different because of no event training this last weekend.

12345678910 ... ... 4546474849505152535455

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions