TRT THREAD

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

The_Lone_WolfIcon...17-05-2023 @ 11:19 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2997 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
matthewvc said:
can you source pharma grade privately in UK? much as UGL stuff is cheap, long term it isn't viable what with quality/contamination and risk of the 'nanny state enforcers' removing your source.

My research in the past is that 'sources' will claim they sell pharma, but of course it comes with the chance that it is actually a good fake.

100% agree that of course it is probably easier and cheaper to go underground, but the chances of sources getting shut down, and issues with quality and purity being a huge concern.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...17-05-2023 @ 11:21 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2997 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Sparksy said:
Nebido wasn’t offered and I was happy and relieved to be offered the gel. Definite improvement in Libido and general mood, so far🤞

I'm glad that things are on the up already, keep us posted mate.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...17-05-2023 @ 11:27 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2997 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
AdamT said:Have you guys tried more natural ways of boosting your testoserone first? Like following a very healthy lifestyle and getting the body fat to optimal levels?

I understand that some will suffer low test no matter what, but I would try everything to fix my levels through diet, exercise, rest etc first before jumping on trt

Also if I was to go on TRT and the NHS were unlikely to pay? Then I think I would get in touch with Big Rory and save myself a fortune

I have done most of this stuff to be honest. Supplements, improving lifestyle factors, good sleep etc etc.

I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I eat a generally healthy diet in my eyes, but by HNS standards my diet is incredible. I get good sleep, I try to keep stress to a minimal and by NHS standards I am healthy in all other areas. I am active and get my 10k steps in every day by walking to work and back, so I am above the general average.

I don't lift anymore as I can't afford a gym membership at present, and yes I could be leaner, but all my bloods suggest I am healthy bar the ballsack that does not want to put a shift in.

As for going underground, I have considered it, but of course as my previous post states, it does indeed come with it's own issues.
jtIcon...03-06-2023 @ 21:09 
old age traveller
Member 332, 7867 posts
Post Edited: 03.06.2023 @ 21:19 PM by jt
6 months on and i have finally taken the plunge and got the 'ALPHA MALE'' stack from healer labs.

I Got 6 months worth for £252 quid.

Plan is to attempt to booze less ad perhaps do a bit of training.

Is there any scientific proof blasting your balls actually works?
The_Lone_WolfIcon...05-06-2023 @ 16:14 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2997 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
jt said:6 months on and i have finally taken the plunge and got the 'ALPHA MALE'' stack from healer labs.

I Got 6 months worth for £252 quid.

Plan is to attempt to booze less ad perhaps do a bit of training.

Is there any scientific proof blasting your balls actually works?

Is that an underground lab or a legitmate online pharmacy offering TRT?

What is your plan moving forward?
The_Lone_WolfIcon...05-06-2023 @ 16:16 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2997 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
My next blood test is Wednesday this week, fingers crossed!

Really starting to feel it now though... Perhaps it is because it is on my mind again, but the brain fog and lethargy are now unbearable.
jtIcon...05-06-2023 @ 17:21 
old age traveller
Member 332, 7867 posts
It's the supplements recommended by AMH . They all have odd unspellable and unpronounceable names. If you buy 6 months worth it's much less expensive per month.
jtIcon...05-06-2023 @ 17:24 
old age traveller
Member 332, 7867 posts
Ashfartwanga. Tongingali. Turkestroni. Faginaggresively. Something like that. Look back for his post for correct spelling.
EDCLARKEIcon...05-06-2023 @ 18:42 
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 10990 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
jt said:Ashfartwanga. Tongingali. Turkestroni. Faginaggresively. Something like that. Look back for his post for correct spelling.

keep us updated on how you think its working.
jtIcon...05-06-2023 @ 20:15 
old age traveller
Member 332, 7867 posts
EDCLARKE said:
keep us updated on how you think its working.

Will do.

I think just the fact i have invested £250 will help me to train a bit harder and drink a little less, i have a cup of tea right now rather than the beer I would really like to be drinking
Happy

My plan is do 3 months on the supps then go back to the docs (best ring for an appointment now then) and try to get another test test and see if there is any change.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...07-06-2023 @ 09:58 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2997 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
jt said:
Will do.
I think just the fact i have invested £250 will help me to train a bit harder and drink a little less, i have a cup of tea right now rather than the beer I would really like to be drinking
Happy
My plan is do 3 months on the supps then go back to the docs (best ring for an appointment now then) and try to get another test test and see if there is any change.

I would be very interested to see your blood results after 3 months on this stack.

Good luck and I hope it helps.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...07-06-2023 @ 10:04 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2997 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Well, this morning at 8:40 I had my fastd blood test.

I then booked a follow up appointment with the Dr for a week tomorrow, so hopefully that is enough time to get the results back and find out what is going on.

I didn't try to screw the result either, just went in as normal... I want to see a genuine test result come back.

Fingers crossed I get the result and outcome I want and need.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...16-06-2023 @ 10:03 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2997 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Update 451...

Yesterday I had my phone call with the doctor to review my test results, and it was a rollercoaster!

Firstly, my results only came up on my NHS app in the morning, and when I saw that my test was coming in at 11 instead of the previous 9, I was already on edge.

The Dr on the phone was a female Dr who I had not spoken too before, and she was not a happy bunny.

She opened the blood test review with this... "I can see that your testosterone is normal which means you are fine and we don't need to do anything there!"

From there is was an uphill battle to try and make the Dr understand it may be slightly higher than the previous test result, but the overall result is still low for an active man who is just 40. I then reeled off the list of issues I am facing in a daily basis and said thet they need to be investigated. The brain fog and lethargy was causing issues at work and home, and the lack of libido was a real concern.

Eventually, she agreed to refer me to an endocrinologist. Fingers crossed that from here on I am find a more understanding human and get some help.

The Dr also said my iron levels were high and so was my Cholesterol, and that I needed to lose weight as my BMI makes me obese. She offered me statins which I refused, and then said I needed to go to weight watchers hahahaha.
SparksyIcon...17-06-2023 @ 09:35 
Member 6426, 24 posts
Post Edited: 17.06.2023 @ 09:36 AM by Sparksy
The_Lone_Wolf said:Update 451...

Yesterday I had my phone call with the doctor to review my test results, and it was a rollercoaster!

Firstly, my results only came up on my NHS app in the morning, and when I saw that my test was coming in at 11 instead of the previous 9, I was already on edge.

The Dr on the phone was a female Dr who I had not spoken too before, and she was not a happy bunny.

She opened the blood test review with this... "I can see that your testosterone is normal which means you are fine and we don't need to do anything there!"

From there is was an uphill battle to try and make the Dr understand it may be slightly higher than the previous test result, but the overall result is still low for an active man who is just 40. I then reeled off the list of issues I am facing in a daily basis and said thet they need to be investigated. The brain fog and lethargy was causing issues at work and home, and the lack of libido was a real concern.

Eventually, she agreed to refer me to an endocrinologist. Fingers crossed that from here on I am find a more understanding human and get some help.

The Dr also said my iron levels were high and so was my Cholesterol, and that I needed to lose weight as my BMI makes me obese. She offered me statins which I refused, and then said I needed to go to weight watchers hahahaha.

What a frustration! It really is pot luck with the NHS; at least she didn’t shut the door with the referral.
I’m definitely seeing benefits after a month of using the gel in terms of energy, focus and libido. Difficult to say if there’s any direct gym benefits since I’ve had a Meniscus repair too.
Slight drama this week when attempting to re-order the Tostran Gel which appears to be out of stock everywhere. My GP has prescribed an alternative, Testovan, which I start today.
Good luck with the referral👍
The_Lone_WolfIcon...19-06-2023 @ 09:24 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2997 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Great news that you are seeing and feeling the benefits, that's what we need and want after all.

Yes indeed, it was frustrating, and I really had to keep pushing and explain that my symptoms still need to be investigated and treated.

I had previously downloaded my results and sent them off to a private clinic to look at... They came back and said that they need more data to work with as it was not a full blood test. It seems they require a numan blood test which gives a full breakdown of the fields needed to be investigated.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitTRT THREAD
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions