Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitThank a Sugdener for 2015

Thank a Sugdener for 2015

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Finch said:I'd like to thank all the "old school" lifters for sticking with this forum. That is anybody still posting with a member number of under 400.
Too many new posters have nothing but sh*t to say.
I'd also like to mourn the loss of those posters who really did have something interesting to say. Whatever happened to Dan? Loved reading his log!

Dan posts a fair bit on Facebook and by the looks of him he has been doing some training.
Post Edited: 06.01.2016 @ 12:07 PM by The_Lone_Wolf
I'm member number 5124, so practically a full blown ebola victim at this rate.
Finch said:I'd also like to mourn the loss of those posters who really did have something interesting to say.

You mean TOKAR RIP?

Noticed Carl logged on yesterday.

Dan is doing a lot more cardio and general health based training. It's where the smart money goes to look good.
I noticed that Carl (my own personal moderator) was logged in. He would have disapproved of the number of threads of mine currently on page 1 of the GB section.
justaboutpastit said:Willsan, Oxman, General_ill and Killelay.

I don't know why it is but their training logs help keep me motivated during bad days, for that I thank them.

Oh and ofc the Savage is always entertaining.

Cheers mate Happy Was going to quit the journal but i'll keep it going Happy

For me it AMH-Power, helped me more than anyone and learnt so much, such a decent bloke and a wealth of knowledge.
Just because you have a low number doesn't mean you post anything worthwhile. I know I don't.
luki
Fazc for advice and general helpfulness.
Wayne for nearly always making me smile at something when I come on here.
Admins for all their hard work.
justaboutpastit said:Willsan, Oxman, General_ill and Killelay.

I don't know why it is but their training logs help keep me motivated during bad days, for that I thank them.

Oh and ofc the Savage is always entertaining.

thanks man. thats nice to hear.

not that I really mind, I thought I was playing to an empty audience these days.
I still read your log Will, but you might as well just type "as above" every time Grin

Thanks luki Happy
Wayne_Cowdrey said:I still read your log Will, but you might as well just type "as above" every time Grin

That's a tad unfair wayne. I add 1kg to the weights every fortnight!
Rick said:Just because you have a low number doesn't mean you post anything worthwhile. I know I don't.

I enjoy your occasional culinary smut Happy
JackRevans said:Can you imagine if sugden was ethnically cleansed of us +400 degenerates? What a wonderful forum or would be then. One post every alternate leap year

Pretty good idea.
Rick said:Just because you have a low number doesn't mean you post anything worthwhile. I know I don't.

Called being retired
McMuffin_Gains said:
Sugden Barbell
/'sug-den-bar-bell'/
noun:
An internet message board established in 1876 before said internet was invented whose first 399 elite members created the encyclopaedia sugtanica, a database of wealth and information for the strength community. Not one post was s**t, ever.
Until one day member 400, 'Wayne Cowdrey' joined. Only a single post was required to fulfill the Sugden prophecy and Sugden Barbell was effectively dead.
Modern Sugdenites never post anything of value or positive contribution, instead resorting to cheap jokes regarding Insulina abuse, Gazebo stability and miscellaneous topics such as '18 inches' which are tired 'inside' jokes resulting from earlier s**t threads during the fist great Sugden depression.
Synonym:
Barren, arid, desolate, bleak, futile, impotent, drained, exhuasted, yer nan's cafeter, just a right load of s**te.

You can stay.
AdamT
McMuffin has the funniest posts and the best journal name.

However Baby Shaw will be suing you for copyright. Sorry man.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitThank a Sugdener for 2015
Return to top View Desktop Site