Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsThe Curse And The Gift...

The Curse And The Gift...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

yea that my squat stance, I was using them for a bit of hamstring stretch and to help with the finshing of my deads and squats as I tend to lean a bit when the weights gets heavy....but looking on youtube for Vids and no two vid is the same, so many variables Grin
well, i certainly am no expert but heres one of my GM vids:
http://www.sugdenbarbell.co.uk/index.php/articles/40

i sit way further back than you do, some people think i am squatting when i do them Wink But it is definitely just hip dominant GM, just the way westside and many other wide stance squatters like to do it.
Those platform deads were brilliant, high platform as well! Have you always been a good puller and is there anything in particular you put it down to etc?

Yeah i would normally go a bit deeper with mine with the good mornings but if you feel they've worked for you(?) and something obviously has cos your as strong as an ox then why change!

Theres a clip of Justin Hurley from pluk doing some GMs in this thread:
http://powerliftinguk.com/showthread.php?t=5224
Thanks for the vids guys,
Well some that I train with says that I have a good build for deads but s**t for bench,tbh I don't really see anything too special about my deads yet, maybe when I officially join the 300kg club, I might have a change of heart Happy
03/06/07

Squats ( wraps, no suit)

65x8,115x4,155x4,195x2
235x4,4,4

Gym was boiling hot, this was a tough session, went out on the piss last night to celebrate my bday, and boy did I feel it today, form was a bit too ragged for my liking, still happy I got the work in, will probably drop the weight now and go back to the box.

here is the vid for the last set - and yeah I know, I know, the depth were boderline, but that s**t was tough!!

Still looks like some good squatting to me mate! Happy belated birthday.
nice squats, happy birthday big man
Happy birthday mate. Good squats tooHappy.
Post Edited: 03.06.2007 @ 18:50 PM
Happy birthday man.

PS: You are much too lean to be allowed to be that strong. Please eat several birthday cakes.
good squats to me, happy bday
Thanks guys!
06/06/07

3 sets of WG lat pulldowns
2 sets of CG lat pulldowns

Dumbell rows
30x12, 45x10,10,10

DB press
10x12,12.5x10,10,10

Side Laterals
5kg plate x12,12,12

Ez curls
bar + 10kg bar x 10,10,10

90 mins rest

Deadlifts on 6'' platform
65x8,115x5,155x5,195x5
235x5F
Very strong platform deads pick!
Stroong platform deads.
good stuff bud

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsThe Curse And The Gift...
Return to top View Desktop Site