Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosIf you aren't bouncing you're doing it wrong

If you aren't bouncing you're doing it wrong

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Post Edited: 06.07.2013 @ 00:30 AM by Trav
tonyRAW ur just a f**king prick!!! I try not to get involved in this sort of nonesense because I know ur just trying to get a rise out of people but here u go u got a rise out of me!! Ur a dick head!! On this sight we try to encourage anyone that wants to lift or get stronger or faster or bigger or just loves training we all try to help each other towards what they want to archive, u are just f**king gobing off. I would f**king love to hear u saying all this to the guys actually in the gym. I very much doubt u would have the balls. N to mock the way a kid is training wtf! Is bouncing in a squat anywhere near as much harm on the join as the twisting n turning n pivoting on a planted foot when a child is playing football, basketball, ruby....... I don't think so! Someone out there is very proud of there son n comiting there time to taking him to the gym in stead of saying go play on ur xbox just so they can get a bit of peace n down a cold beer! ur using it as a negative example just to be a t**t to Tom n Jack.

I love to watch peoples training vids n hear people's thoughts n info about lifting cos u never know when u might learn something but I would rather rub dog s**t in my eyes than watch one of ur training vids n see this perfect low bar none bouncing squat!!

Go do some bouncing squats on a big black rubber fist!!
LeedsMiniPower
This is all very strange
LolGrin
dannyboy73
Post Edited: 06.07.2013 @ 09:13 AM by dannyboy73
Ahh. This is the best thread ever!!

All this anger is sure to lead to sex. Will you bounce or pause???
dannyboy73 said:Ahh. This is the best thread ever!! Will it result in lovemaking I wonder?

Glad you like it. Grin

However a few people have been butthurt so let us give them the opportunity to fill the butthurt form.

http://i2.wp.com/bluebirdofbitterness.files.wordpress.com/2013...
Post Edited: 06.07.2013 @ 09:23 AM by Wiegieboard
dannyboy73 said:

All this anger is sure to lead to sex. Will you bounce or pause???

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/2Z4m4lnjxkY/hqdefault.jpg

Changed pic. Used wrong image
dannyboy73
What a thread. You all have made my dayGrin

Now off to fight for the BBQ food at Tescos.
dannyboy73 said:All this anger is sure to lead to sex. Will you bounce or pause???

Ahahahahahahaha!

Very good!
Sigh.

Tony. This is not a place where the kind of behaviour you've spent what seems like most of your 113 posts on is encouraged, i.e. harassing and haranguing people who've disagreed with you. Disagreeing is fine, being a c**t about it is not.

It stops now. Either by your choice, or by a moderator's action.

The rest of you: be nice.
Post Edited: 06.07.2013 @ 21:26 PM by Rick
Rick said:Be nice.
Just popping in to say...

1. I haven't got a clue what's going on.

2. I like the term "butthurt".

3. I wouldn't type out Tony's full username out of respect to Fatpete.

4. I'm a fan of Rick's moderating style.
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
3. I wouldn't type out Tony's full username out of respect to Fatpete.

lololol
Plot twist: TonyRAW is Mallone
MattD90 said:Plot twist: TonyRAW is Mallone

That's the man! I knew the wanky photos and copy and paste articles reminded me of a previous poster's "style". He came across as a bit of a clueless bellend too.
Post Edited: 07.07.2013 @ 07:21 AM by Sparrow
MattD90 said:Plot twist: TonyRAW is Mallone

How do you know?

Makes sense though...

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosIf you aren't bouncing you're doing it wrong
Return to top View Desktop Site