REGISTER
 

a guide to training in the dark wearing a coat.

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

12345678910 ... ... 116117118119120121122123124125126

JCIcon...06-09-2010 @ 15:13 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36827 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Strong performance yesterday mate. Apart from the Conans, I though you were very consistent
EDCLARKEIcon...06-09-2010 @ 15:25 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Thanks Guys ,slept in till 12 oclock today ,I feel f**king battered back quads and hammies are all fried tomorrow is going to be a long long day at work!
EDCLARKEIcon...06-09-2010 @ 15:26 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
JC said:Strong performance yesterday mate. Apart from the Conans, I though you were very consistent


Thanks Jc ,great job reffing,you really helped me finish the yoke course when I felt like I was done!
shanejerIcon...06-09-2010 @ 15:41 
Member 1307, 14110 posts
SQ 355, BP 240, DL 370
965.0 kgs @ 102kgs UnEq
your one scary mofo mate!!

I turned round and you looked liek you were about to murder someone then stormed out to lift!! then walked back call casual!!
IM LIKE WTF
jamspasticIcon...06-09-2010 @ 15:55 
Avatar
just call me J-spaz.
Member 1160, 1556 posts
SQ 205, BP 140, DL 260
605.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
Nice to meet you yesterday Ed. Lovley bloke Happy, and i enjoyed are Log head to head, but only because i won Wink
Look foward to competing against you again soon!!
EDCLARKEIcon...06-09-2010 @ 16:22 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
jamspastic said:Nice to meet you yesterday Ed. Lovley bloke Happy, and i enjoyed are Log head to head, but only because i won Wink
Look foward to competing against you again soon!!


nice to meet you to mate, strangely i did'nt enjoy the log so much!Grin
you've got the static strength ,bit of practice on the events and you'll be a really strong competitor!
EDCLARKEIcon...06-09-2010 @ 16:24 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
shanejer said:your one scary mofo mate!!

I turned round and you looked liek you were about to murder someone then stormed out to lift!! then walked back call casual!!
IM LIKE WTF


lol ,basically I have little or no actual strength so i have to get by with pumping the adreline up and going for it! unfortunately it makes me look like a bit of a t**t .
oliIcon...06-09-2010 @ 16:26 
Avatar
the big O
Member 1370, 570 posts
SQ 192.5, BP 140, DL 250
582.5 kgs @ 88kgs UnEq
strong performance yesterday ed. Good to compete with you again mate
BoarIcon...06-09-2010 @ 16:33 
Avatar
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25597 posts
Administrator
When i looked over to the corner and saw ed physcing himself up with a series of clenched fists ,snorts and mutterings ...i knew all was well with the world ..
EDCLARKEIcon...06-09-2010 @ 16:40 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Boar said:When i looked over to the corner and saw ed physcing himself up with a series of clenched fists ,snorts and mutterings ...i knew all was well with the world ..


when i looked back and caught you furtively fumbling in your pants I knew i'd still got it!
jamspasticIcon...06-09-2010 @ 16:41 
Avatar
just call me J-spaz.
Member 1160, 1556 posts
SQ 205, BP 140, DL 260
605.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
EDCLARKE said:
nice to meet you to mate, strangely i did'nt enjoy the log so much!Grin
you've got the static strength ,bit of practice on the events and you'll be a really strong competitor!


Thanks mate. Will practice non stop now Happy
Beard_Of_IronIcon...06-09-2010 @ 17:26 
Avatar
Head of Department, Ministry of Beards
Member 580, 2634 posts
SQ 210, BP 115, DL 266
591.0 kgs @ 101kgs UnEq
looks like you did well Ed! great going mate!
EDCLARKEIcon...06-09-2010 @ 18:20 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
cheers beardy!

felt so awful today I decided to do some rehab work :

5k dumbells squatx20 stiff leg deadliftx20 hammer curlsx20 shoulder pressx20 tricep stretchx20 repeated 3 times

stretching and pilates

if i can man up sufficiently I'll have an ice bath tonight.
richards9876Icon...06-09-2010 @ 18:23 
Avatar
Still mostly bodybuilding
Member 501, 10465 posts
SQ 220, BP 150, DL 250
620.0 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
WTF? My rehab work tonight is eating my BW in chocolate.
EDCLARKEIcon...06-09-2010 @ 18:27 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
richards9876 said:WTF? My rehab work tonight is eating my BW in chocolate.


had to be done mate took me 5 minutes to get out of the van when i got home and I cant pick anything up off the floor without great difficulty .Tomorrow I have the first of 4 days laying 120m2 of wood flooring in a 2nd floor appartment all of which has to be unloaded from the van and carried in. Its going to be a f**king deeply unpleasant day if I still feel like this!

12345678910 ... ... 116117118119120121122123124125126

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions