REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 19 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

DrD in pursuit of bench mastery

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910 ... ... 2122232425262728293031

DrDIcon...07-01-2016 @ 18:52 
Avatar
#IStandByMillsy
Member 4287, 2614 posts
SQ 300, BP 310, DL 250
860.0 kgs @ 120kgs Eq
Pec feeling ok today. Done some deep tissue and release work on pec minor and traps and feeling a bit freer.

Z press
20*10
30*10
40*10
50*10

Shrugs
85*40
115*30
135*20
115*30

Wide grip Lat pull down
3*20

Clise grip Low pulley row
3*20

Front raise
4*12

Lat raise
4*12

Face pulls
4*12

Bi curls
4*12

Rear flyes
3*15


Fluff volume gains.
DrDIcon...09-01-2016 @ 12:40 
Avatar
#IStandByMillsy
Member 4287, 2614 posts
SQ 300, BP 310, DL 250
860.0 kgs @ 120kgs Eq
Bench
Bar x some
60*10
100*6
120*3
Pec but tight so slingshot on
140*5
160*3
180*3
Loose training shirt on -50 SK
180*3
190*3
200*3
210*2
215*1 touch 12.5kg PB in this shirt
220*1 touch 17.5kg "
225*1 touch 22.5kg pb in loose shirt, 5kg overall PB Happy
3" board
200*2,2,2,2,
4.5" board
200*4

Rope ext
40/20/10

Bench gains.
DrDIcon...10-01-2016 @ 15:58 
Avatar
#IStandByMillsy
Member 4287, 2614 posts
SQ 300, BP 310, DL 250
860.0 kgs @ 120kgs Eq
Beltless Squats, last rep paused.
Bar *10
70*8
100*6
120*4
140*3
160*3
180*3

No acute pain.
nailsIcon...11-01-2016 @ 08:33 
Avatar
my wood got all bloody
Member 1001, 5711 posts
SQ 240, BP 160, DL 272.5
672.5 kgs @ 102.5kgs UnEq
Cracking work mate. Bench is still powering on.
DrDIcon...11-01-2016 @ 14:12 
Avatar
#IStandByMillsy
Member 4287, 2614 posts
SQ 300, BP 310, DL 250
860.0 kgs @ 120kgs Eq
nails said:Cracking work mate. Bench is still powering on.


Thanks mate, its feeling god at the moment. Hoping it continues as I squeeze into the tighter shirt :O
OxmanIcon...11-01-2016 @ 14:38 
Avatar
Likes tight rubber
Member 2981, 11067 posts
SQ 242.5, BP 192.5, DL 330
765.0 kgs @ 92.9kgs UnEq
Your press strength is just nuts mate, this specialisation things really paying off.
DrDIcon...11-01-2016 @ 14:53 
Avatar
#IStandByMillsy
Member 4287, 2614 posts
SQ 300, BP 310, DL 250
860.0 kgs @ 120kgs Eq
Oxman said:Your press strength is just nuts mate, this specialisation things really paying off.


Thanks mate, seems to be going well. Body is hammered at the moment but it's a light week this week, and let a few things recover / heal.

Hoping to do a bench comp in May at 110kg so hoping to get a sizeable PB if things continue to go well.
AppetiteIcon...11-01-2016 @ 21:20 
Avatar
Let do this.
Member 3512, 2473 posts
SQ 200, BP 140, DL 252.5
592.5 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
DrD said:Bench
Pec but tight so slingshot on


Haha, Pecbutt, is that just what your cleavage looks like in the suit.
DrDIcon...12-01-2016 @ 11:38 
Avatar
#IStandByMillsy
Member 4287, 2614 posts
SQ 300, BP 310, DL 250
860.0 kgs @ 120kgs Eq
Appetite said:
Haha, Pecbutt, is that just what your cleavage looks like in the suit.


Lol, unfortunately not. It's a lightly strained pec by looks of things.

Will be getting a scoop neck shirt on soon for full cleavage effect though.
DrDIcon...12-01-2016 @ 20:15 
Avatar
#IStandByMillsy
Member 4287, 2614 posts
SQ 300, BP 310, DL 250
860.0 kgs @ 120kgs Eq
Load of work done on pecs, back and neck today. Feeling a bit freer.

Tonight
Close grip bench to 140 4*2
Quite a lot of light back and bit of arm work.
nailsIcon...13-01-2016 @ 09:04 
Avatar
my wood got all bloody
Member 1001, 5711 posts
SQ 240, BP 160, DL 272.5
672.5 kgs @ 102.5kgs UnEq
DrD said:Load of work done on pecs, back and neck today. Feeling a bit freer.

Tonight
Close grip bench to 140 4*2
Quite a lot of light back and bit of arm work.


I like how tiny this statement is but 140 4*2 is massive and you are so nonchalant.
OxmanIcon...13-01-2016 @ 13:48 
Avatar
Likes tight rubber
Member 2981, 11067 posts
SQ 242.5, BP 192.5, DL 330
765.0 kgs @ 92.9kgs UnEq
DrD said:
Thanks mate, seems to be going well. Body is hammered at the moment but it's a light week this week, and let a few things recover / heal.
Hoping to do a bench comp in May at 110kg so hoping to get a sizeable PB if things continue to go well.


Raw or in gear? What you looking at lifting, go on scare me!
DrDIcon...13-01-2016 @ 15:09 
Avatar
#IStandByMillsy
Member 4287, 2614 posts
SQ 300, BP 310, DL 250
860.0 kgs @ 120kgs Eq
nails said:
I like how tiny this statement is but 140 4*2 is massive and you are so nonchalant.


Thanks mate. Was some lighter tick over work due to some niggles, I'm used to bench to near failure every session :/
DrDIcon...13-01-2016 @ 15:11 
Avatar
#IStandByMillsy
Member 4287, 2614 posts
SQ 300, BP 310, DL 250
860.0 kgs @ 120kgs Eq
Oxman said:
Raw or in gear? What you looking at lifting, go on scare me!


Equipped mate - depends which shirt I end up lifting in - I'm my looser shirt I'd hope to hit 235-240ish, If I can get a tighter one working still then could be a higher than that. at 105 I got about 15kg extra out of tighter shirt, so will have to see.
OxmanIcon...13-01-2016 @ 19:33 
Avatar
Likes tight rubber
Member 2981, 11067 posts
SQ 242.5, BP 192.5, DL 330
765.0 kgs @ 92.9kgs UnEq
DrD said:
Equipped mate - depends which shirt I end up lifting in - I'm my looser shirt I'd hope to hit 235-240ish, If I can get a tighter one working still then could be a higher than that. at 105 I got about 15kg extra out of tighter shirt, so will have to see.




Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Grin Cool

12345678910 ... ... 2122232425262728293031

© Sugden Barbell 2019 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto