Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBest coffee shop

Best coffee shop

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Mark
I find starbucks best for cold coffees and Costa best for hot.

Preference is an individual thing though, some people can't stand the taste of either of those and prefer places like Nero, which is odd to me as Nero coffee is horrible Tongue
Post Edited: 28.11.2012 @ 09:28 AM by Fazc
It varies so much, one day they can be absolutely s**te and another day the best thing ever.

I had a Costa coffee the other week, from a rundown petrol station no-less it was like there was a party in my mouth and everyone (except Smalls) was invited.
What type of coffee do people drink?

Seems to me most people who buy a coffee shop coffee actually just buy sugar water, the fact that it is a coffee is neither here nor there really
Fazc said:It varies so much, one day they can be absolutely s**te and another day the best thing ever.

I had a Costa coffee the other week, from a rundown petrol station no-less it was like there was a party in my mouth and everyone (except Smalls) was invited.

Bigmacca has said in the past that those all in one machines are quite good because it takes the moron "barista" out of the equation and is consistent
That's true MartinB.

You know what I hate, when some coffee shops ask for you name when you order. Then we inevitably spend 1 minute getting the name wrong, all the while I'm thinking why the f**k? Just call me 'customer 12345' I don't mind and it's not like we *should* be on a first name basis. What's the f**king point, just give me my coffee so I can end this chapter of my life!
martinb said:Artisan roast in Edinburgh, Glasgow, and I believe they have one somewhere in Brazil

Other than that I'll have a Nespresso at home rather than go to any of the high street places

but Bigmacca is the coffee connoisseur!

They can f**k off they don't even do strawberry milkshake
MrSmall
Why would I not be invited to this party, pray?
cafe necro
dr_hazbun
I'm not fussy. I'll have anything if I need a caffeine kick. Current hospital's got an AMT chain. The coffee there isn't bad at all.
martinb said:What type of coffee do people drink?

Either a large black Americano or a double espresso for me.

Also, Why do some people call it an eXpresso? It's a f**king espresso!!!
martinb said:Artisan roast in Edinburgh, Glasgow, and I believe they have one somewhere in Brazil

Correct.
Have found an awesome independent guy in London on my way to work. He remembers my name, what I drink and gives me the football gossip so I can communicate with people in the office. Hard for any chain to compete with that.

If I am stuck out will try find a nero.
JackRevans said:cafe necro

I c wa u did ther.
MarkClegg said:THERE ALL ROBBING f**kING c**tS !!!!

£50 for a brew ? Oh free WIFI ! Ok then mate !

its true, an average espresso shot costs 3p, i use to buy and roast coffee beans for a company in cardiff... massive profits in this..
JohnGym said:
Either a large black Americano or a double espresso for me.
Also, Why do some people call it an eXpresso? It's a f**king espresso!!!

lol... an americano for me too.. an americano is called an americano because during the 2nd world war yanks couldnt drink espresso on its own so they added water, hence the term AMERICANO..Grin
brownbear said:
I c wa u did ther.

thats where you go for a birmingham booty call

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBest coffee shop
Return to top View Desktop Site