Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBeard help.

Beard help.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Ham
I'll echo the biggest mistake is clipping too early and that 6 weeks is a minimum...once it's there you can join the ranks of superior humans that chew rebar for fun.

More people ask me how to grow a thick beard than they do how to be stronger. I am weak but my beard is strong.

A beard obviously makes you stronger, hotter and more intelligent.

Those who say otherwise are weaker, uglier and stupiderer.

I hate to think just how weak stupid and ugly I'd be without my beard. I'm already pretty f**ked.

The beard is dead, long live the beard.
Beards are good. Men should have them. Do not interfere with nature. Shave your beard and it will grow back - take the hint.
stephen9069 said:
Use conditioner on it and let it soak for a little bit it will pass after a couple days

Agreed. The beard needs more looking after then the hair on your head.
mr4130
Just leave it to grow! Its that simple. Past the itchy 5 or 6 week stage and you are laughing!
Just stick at it, and soon you will have a big lush Brian Blessed style face like me!
milsy said:Oh and start listening to sabbath, by a bike,wear darker baggey cloths and up your alcohol intake

f**k that you want 8 don't shave the tache let it grow out it makes the beard
PAGAN said:
You will need to dye the f**ker grey then! Angry

I like my grey streaks!
GATES said:
f**k that you want 8 don't shave the tache let it grow out it makes the beard

Don't even know what mines at now use clippers on the sides and scissors on the middle my tash just pisses me off ha
I have grown a proper thick beard in 3 weeks. Unfortunately the hair on my head is not fairing so well, I know which id prefer.
milsy said:
Don't even know what mines at now use clippers on the sides and scissors on the middle my tash just pisses me off ha

Yeah mine does as well but trying to grow it out side ways so I can curl it up haha
conditioner is the key, that and regularish combing! if i didnt comb mine it looked like crap, went all dense instead of long.

you know youre winning at beard when you can see it without looking for it, the first time you get thats a satisfying moment.
I wouldn't have a decent beard if I waited 6 months, let alone 6 weeks.
Youngy is the man. He donned a great Spartan beard.

I might grow one.
Post Edited: 18.01.2014 @ 18:45 PM by MuscleDemon
Beard thickness and cover is due to genetics. You either have the hair follicle or you don't.

For the hair to grow healthy and quickly it's beneficial to nourish the body and respect it. Stay hydrated, eat and sleep sufficiently.
Hair is made from keratin which is a protein. Eat more protein to maintain/boost growth. I am not entirely sure if eating more protein will make a difference yet that is what we all crave and serves our training also.

Apart from that if your beard is lacking today then give it a few more years and try again.

I used to feel more kempt and suave clean shaven yet now I maintain a beard. I wouldn't go back to being clean shaven as my current perspective is that I look like a young boy without it and to a degree it is part of being a wholesome man.
Beard growing is for men.
Even if you don't have, or can not grow a beard - appreciating a beard is also macho.
Refusing to grow a beard or mocking a beard on the basis of it being thuggish, ugly, ginger or too gangster - cannot possibly prosper into their later years.

Bears and beard admiration = real men.
Ben F had good ginger growth in the Masters Strongman comp...

Ask how he grew that as that's a ginger beard!

No matter what hair colour you are; ginger heads are the way forward lol...

I'm s**t at facial hair growth; it's there but comes sporadically. Chin hair is fairly strong and so is the top lip tache hair but anywhere else is just a joke!

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBeard help.
Return to top View Desktop Site