REGISTER
 
You are here: Home → Forum → Training Journals → - 46 -

- 46 -

12345678910 ... 3940 ... 4142434445464748495051

RickIcon...14-08-2016 @ 12:21 
Avatar
I am a bench-only guy
Member 3, 10068 posts
SQ 185, BP 175, DL 235
595.0 kgs @ 140kgs UnEq
Administrator
Well done mate, that's a big milestone!
little_aIcon...17-08-2016 @ 08:36 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14379 posts
Thanks guys.

06:30
5k 28:11 (Considerable) PB. The first k was also the first sub 5 min k I've ever done. All bodes well for Sunday.
CuddlesIcon...17-08-2016 @ 10:07 
Avatar
Eat.Cycle.Sleep.Win
Member 2, 12511 posts
SQ 190, BP 150, DL 280
620.0 kgs @ 99kgs UnEq
Administrator
Great stuff mate. Looking in good nick!
little_aIcon...19-08-2016 @ 08:20 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14379 posts
Cheers OJ.

Last night
5k 32:30 winding down.
little_aIconParkrun #4120-08-2016 @ 10:19 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14379 posts
Warrington Parkrun 33:00
WiganIcon...20-08-2016 @ 10:37 
Avatar
a cynical old scrote
Member 68, 6954 posts
SQ 255, BP 132.5, DL 250
637.5 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Single figure countdown to the 50 t-shirt!!! Grin
little_aIcon...20-08-2016 @ 10:47 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14379 posts
Doesn't seem like that much, but think I was on less than 10 at the start of the year. 40+ Saturday morning commitements in a yearEek I have a lot more respect for the numbers on those T-Shirts than I did this time last year, and for the people wearing them. It's all getting excitingGrin
little_aIconBirchwood 10k21-08-2016 @ 19:43 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14379 posts
00:58:47

A bit happy with that. Parkrun assault looming.
SteveIcon...21-08-2016 @ 19:52 
nothing to hide, please follow my life on webcam
Member 255, 3732 posts
Well done on going under 60!
ChrisMcCarthyIcon...21-08-2016 @ 20:14 
Lost his pen, then found his pen. #phew
Member 4899, 2971 posts
Steve said:Well done on going under 60!


x 2!!
little_aIcon...22-08-2016 @ 19:12 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14379 posts
Thanks lads.

Bench
50 x 10
70 x 5
90 x 3
100 x 2
110 x 1
115 x 1
100 x 5
90 x 8
80 x 8
70 x 8

Bag
1 min round + 10 situps 30 sec rest x 8 rounds

Curlz
little_aIcon...25-08-2016 @ 18:05 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14379 posts
2 x 10 mile cycle.

Not really much in the shape of a build up for Great Dun Fell in the early hours of Sunday morning, but hopefully I'll be right.

Was chatting to another Greek god typed who's cycling up GDF. He reckons it's the only climb he's ever done, emptied his water bottle at the top, screwed the lid on tight and by the time he'd got back to the bottom it was showing signs of caving in due to the pressure difference. I don't know if that's true, but I hope it is.
BoarIcon...25-08-2016 @ 18:36 
Avatar
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25597 posts
Administrator
my only minor concern is the average gradient is 8% ...the same as stoney lane climb (near parbold)

stoney lane is 112m .....but it is a hell of an effort !!


so just do that 7 times please.
little_aIcon...25-08-2016 @ 18:53 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14379 posts
I've been looking similar hills I've climbed, doing the same thing which up to now has been multiple multiples of bas***dry.
2 1/2 times horseshoe pass, 10 x Foxholes rd etc

Also, it's really high and I'm terrified of heightsUnhappy
BoarIcon...25-08-2016 @ 19:04 
Avatar
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25597 posts
Administrator
We will be ok to stop occasionally to scoff down a jellybean or 2 .... mabie even a peanut butter and jam butty , apparently there is a gate halfway up that needs either opening or climbing.


I did 'the full mast' (331m , 6%) and even though it was really lungbusting I think I could have done it twice

it will be ace, I'm taking 2 garmins.

12345678910 ... 3940 ... 4142434445464748495051

You are here: Home → Forum → Training Journals → - 46 -
© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions