Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitIDIOT who 'trains' at my local gym!

IDIOT who 'trains' at my local gym!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

The second coming is here ................... the fact that this Lord of power is humble enough to speak to us mere mortals is a treat in itrelf maybe you could mop his brow and it could be the next turin shroud .

I love the fact that 140kg in those shirts was his absolute max ,so he then shoved another 352lb on to see if he might just have a chance !

My new hero more vids please !
You gotta get more Grin
We should take hixys featured jounal off and put his on lol
What does he actually say when asked, whats he f**kimg point. ?
General_ill said:What does he actually say when asked, whats he f**kimg point. ?

Think he says it was to help get used to the weight or something.

The only other 'exercise' I've seen him do is to stack loads of 20's and 25's on the shrug machine, get someone to help him lift it them do a couple of cheat shrugs.

He has a huge horn on the back of his neck either from doing stupid exercises badly or it's the source of his great power!
Does he put dumbbells on the weight stacks?
Aren't you worried he could read this and use his power to strike you down?
spam_up said:
Think he says it was to help get used to the weight or something.
The only other 'exercise' I've seen him do is to stack loads of 20's and 25's on the shrug machine, get someone to help him lift it them do a couple of cheat shrugs.
He has a huge horn on the back of his neck either from doing stupid exercises badly or it's the source of his great power!

I understand what he's meaning reading between the Bull s**t but what are the actual words he says ?
Fazc said:Does he put dumbbells on the weight stacks?

surely he'd be banned by now for doing that! f**king dangerous!
shanejer said:Look like chaos johns top set on most exercises!

Thats just what I thought Happy

Those neck megalifts were as ridiculous as they were awesomeRoll-Eyes Grin, just doing 15kg properly for a few reps is hard enough!!
Villa_Ste
i think you should start talking to him and convince him to either enter a strongman comp or a powerlifting comp, it would be funny to see the confused look on his face when he gets given no lifts
He is a dog's penis

Push a knitting needle all the way into him (you may choose where)
Fatpete said:He is a dog's penis

Push a knitting needle all the way into him (you may choose where)

What is the correct measure of knitting needle 'gauge' ? I seem to remember my mothers needles having numbers on them...
PAGAN said:
What is the correct measure of knitting needle 'gauge' ? I seem to remember my mothers needles having numbers on them...

http://www.laughinghens.com/knitting-needle-sizes.asp

The slimmer the better for stabbing purposes
I can't see what he's doing wrong to be honest ... just looks like one of the equipt bench sessions i see the powerlifters do ?

Shove a shirt on - Can't touch, put more weight on - Can't press ..

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitIDIOT who 'trains' at my local gym!
Return to top View Desktop Site